THE BROWNS BOARD

Fetterman V Oz

Westside Steve

So this is the compilation from The Washington Post we know from which angle they come from.

If any of you support Hillary Clinton and castigate Oz for not being a native Pennsylvania.. well you get my drift.

And someone can most certainly Like Bernie Sanders but think that his policies and view on social structure is wrong for america.

I don't fault fetterman because he had a stroke. Nobody does. It's a fake sympathy card.

WSS

44 minutes ago, Axe said:

All he needs is a pulse and the ability to do as he's told.

In the beginning

yes - a place holder (who BTW - the dems wont give a damn about if he falls to his infirmity)

his wife and all the campaign heads are scum for letting him (fetterman) do this

And there's this asshole:

Dr. Oz Wants Local Officials In Charge Of Abortio…:

The comedic irony here? Oz thinks that the doctor the woman and the local authorities should have a say, not my issue but that would be opposed to only the federal government having a say.

And for those on the football side that raise hell with anyone who doesn't like DeShawn Watson on the basis of racism are ready to Lynch Herschel Walker.. oh wait is that Gloria All-Red?

WSS

21 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Also to the Doctor Oz comment yes I would most certainly vote for Trump again over any Democrat they would likely put up. And many of the Republicans. And yes I wish he would step the f*** down.

WSS

It would be biggly if Trump would just put his ego to rest and endorse Ron DeSantis.

The Dems would get steamrolled in 2024 if that were to happen.

• Upvote 4

8 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

It would be biggly if Trump would just put his ego to rest and endorse Ron DeSantis.

The Dems would get steamrolled in 2024 if that were to happen.

I would be in the best interest for both Trump and DeSantis

I will download it next time it pops up but I saw a meme on Facebook with a picture of fetterman and Stephen Hawking. The meme read something along the lines of Stephen Hawking can't speak but nobody doubts his intelligence. I'm guessing fetterman was a dunce before the stroke.

WSS

• Upvote 1

On 10/26/2022 at 11:37 AM, FY56 said:

hL3piUE.jpg

Pennsylvania?

than all this Dud needs, is a #95 David Njoku hairpiece & a NWOKeU jersey by Halloween night 🎃

I'll find my way out 👋

• Haha 1