THE BROWNS BOARD

Dem finds it 'troubling' GOP wants to prevent sex changes for children

Vambo

38 minutes ago, FY56 said:

So was Stewart's rhetoric the deciding factor in your decision to take the next step?

I just agree with him. I know little about gender dysphoria. I will let the parents and the medical professionals make those decisions. Like everyone sane person does with most medical decisions. But you cult members think the government should be making these decisions, I do not. But hey I know your feelings are way more important they anything medical professions and/or experts in the field. Cause experts are bad, they are wrong some time. So your opinion means just as much as the parent's and the doctor's opinions. 

10 hours ago, cccjwh said:

I just agree with him. I know little about gender dysphoria. I will let the parents and the medical professionals make those decisions. Like everyone sane person does with most medical decisions. But you cult members think the government should be making these decisions, I do not. But hey I know your feelings are way more important they anything medical professions and/or experts in the field. Cause experts are bad, they are wrong some time. So your opinion means just as much as the parent's and the doctor's opinions. 

This is not the first time you admit to not knowing or caring about an issue.  If you know little about gender dysphoria, how can you say you agree with anyone?  Rather than seek the truth it's more beneficial to cultists like you who would rather remain ignorant.

Parents decision you say? The fact is that there are places where a kid can walk into a pharmacy and WITHOUT her parents permission can with a prescription obtain testosterone. 

I don't give a fuck about adults. We ae talking about children here. "Not in dispute is that gender transition causes irreversible damage...the high risk of infertility, sexual dysfunction, and the creation of a permanent medical patient" in addition to regret.

Detransition is more common in the earlier stages of transition, particularly before surgeries. The number of detransitioners is unknown, with estimates ranging from 1% to as many as 8%.

Studies have reported higher rates of desistance among prepubertal children.

Stewart is ignorant. Rather than remain ignorant, educate yourself.

I had to sit through Stewarts ignorance, now you sit through this and weigh the contents of this against Stewarts and see where you come out.

Why Girls Become Boys | PragerU

12 hours ago, cccjwh said:

1184717441_0cc.thumb.gif.bba4e25c7e16c5ec81ffff629bd05129.gif

• Upvote 1

"grooming" is just sick "tree". What is important is, seeing the forest.

All these "Trees" are because they do not want the forest to be seen.

It's a collective picture of their ulterior motives.

12 hours ago, FY56 said:

This is not the first time you admit to not knowing or caring about an issue.  If you know little about gender dysphoria, how can you say you agree with anyone?  Rather than seek the truth it's more beneficial to cultists like you who would rather remain ignorant.

Hey I know you "did your own research", but people not only study this subject, they also interact with people who have gender dysphoria. You disregard their opinions because of your feelings. 

Parents decision you say? The fact is that there are places where a kid can walk into a pharmacy and WITHOUT her parents permission can with a prescription obtain testosterone. 

Google: "Some over-the-counter supplements claim that they contain testosterone. However, only your doctor can prescribe testosterone replacement therapy."

I don't give a fuck about adults. We ae talking about children here. "Not in dispute is that gender transition causes irreversible damage...the high risk of infertility, sexual dysfunction, and the creation of a permanent medical patient" in addition to regret.

I see that you still think you know better than the kids parents and tier doctors. Cause your feelings again. 

Detransition is more common in the earlier stages of transition, particularly before surgeries. The number of detransitioners is unknown, with estimates ranging from 1% to as many as 8%.

Studies have reported higher rates of desistance among prepubertal children.

Stewart is ignorant. Rather than remain ignorant, educate yourself.

I had to sit through Stewarts ignorance, now you sit through this and weigh the contents of this against Stewarts and see where you come out.

Why Girls Become Boys | PragerU

So, you guys want the government to control people live when they do things that your feeling see as wrong. PragerU is not a university. It is a propaganda site. That have to reference that joke of an YouTube channel show how weak your assertion are.

Medical Organization Statements
Leading medical groups recognize the medical necessity of treatments for gender dysphoria and endorse such treatments. Most of these groups have also explicitly rejected insurance exclusions for transgender-related care.

AMA is one the most well-known.

• Removing Financial Barriers to Care for Transgender Patients H-185.950

"Our AMA supports public and private health insurance coverage for treatment of gender dysphoria as recommended by the patient's physician."

Date: 2008

• Health Insurance Coverage for Gender-Affirming Care of Transgender Patients

"The AMA opposes any discrimination based on an individual’s sex, sexual orientation or gender identity, opposes the denial of health insurance on the basis of sexual orientation or gender identity, and supports public and private health insurance coverage for treatment of gender dysphoria as recommended by the patient’s physician."

Date: 2019

• AMA opposes effort to allow discrimination against patients

"This proposal marks the rare occasion in which a federal agency seeks to remove civil rights protections. It legitimizes unequal treatment of patients by not only providers, health care organizations, and insurers, but also by the government itself—and it will harm patients. Such policy should not be permitted by the U.S. government, let alone proposed by it.”

Date: June 12, 2020

• AMA statement on U.S. Supreme Court’s ruling on Title VII cases

“As physicians, and as leaders in medicine, we believe that LGBTQ+ individuals must be protected from workplace discrimination in order to prevent negative health outcomes. The AMA supports everyone’s access to quality, evidence-based health care regardless of gender or sexual orientation, and will continue to work diligently at the state and federal levels to expand access to medical services, reduce stigma in treating patients with unique needs and break down discriminatory barriers to care.”

Date: June 15, 2020

https://transhealthproject.org/resources/medical-organization-statements/

But hey you have PragerU and your feelings. Why don't you stay in your lane or go spend 7+ years getting a medical degree and license. Then you opinion and feelings might mean something. I'm sick of narcissistic asshoIes who think their opinion mean more than experts in the field, because they spent the day wanting youTube videos.