THE BROWNS BOARD

State Dept. awards $20,600 grant for cultural center in Ecuador to host '12 drag queen theater performances'

Vambo

I know this is totally absurd and spending this money on such things is RIDICULOUS. 

But how did you find this story? Did it show up in your inbox? Did you search for it? 
If I’m on a site that this story is on, I won’t even come close to clicking on it

Oh my bad, it’s on Fox news.  Carry on

1 hour ago, Browns149 said:

I know this is totally absurd and spending this money on such things is RIDICULOUS. 

But how did you find this story? Did it show up in your inbox? Did you search for it? 
If I’m on a site that this story is on, I won’t even come close to clicking on it

Oh my bad, it’s on Fox news.  Carry on

Yet you did...Carry on!

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Vambo said:

Yet you did...Carry on!

I did not click on it. I responded to YOUR post.  Can’t understand why anyone would look for such things

But when your life revolves around looking for things to piss you off, well, have at it

43 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

I did not click on it. I responded to YOUR post.  Can’t understand why anyone would look for such things

But when your life revolves around looking for things to piss you off, well, have at it

Yes you did click on it...

000.gif.03a02a3cbeb0d1b1d03d30c8b7b9144e.gif

If you didn't click on it you're bitching about something you don't know what it is...typical Democrat Karen.

You mean when the government that wastes taxpayers money while gas prices soar, baby food shortages, highest crime rates due to de-funding  police...you don't have to look for things they come to the surface to show the stupidity of the Democrat party.

But when your life revolves around looking for things to whiny bitch about, well, have at it!

20 hours ago, Vambo said:

Yes you did click on it...

000.gif.03a02a3cbeb0d1b1d03d30c8b7b9144e.gif

If you didn't click on it you're bitching about something you don't know what it is...typical Democrat Karen.

You mean when the government that wastes taxpayers money while gas prices soar, baby food shortages, highest crime rates due to de-funding  police...you don't have to look for things they come to the surface to show the stupidity of the Democrat party.

But when your life revolves around looking for things to whiny bitch about, well, have at it!

You are the one whining and bitching about things.
All I said was I don’t understand why people look up stuff that they KNOW is going to piss them off. 

Gotta be some kind of mental disorder or something 

By the way, I’m not a Democrat

People sure do love putting labels on other people 

1 hour ago, Browns149 said:

You are the one whining and bitching about things.
All I said was I don’t understand why people look up stuff that they KNOW is going to piss them off. 

Gotta be some kind of mental disorder or something 

By the way, I’m not a Democrat

People sure do love putting labels on other people 

Why did you look up this thread just to bitch whiny one?