THE BROWNS BOARD

October 13 - The 1/6 hearing on, previous and NEW video with timelines.

mjp28

The 1/6 hearings on right now.

Previous and new information on video with timeliness.   Absolutely irrefutable information of went on before,  during and after the riot.

Much by the sworn testimony of the people there.

Must watch TV. 

Undeniable evidence of what went by whom and why.   Again by the people there on both sides. 

Well done bt the committee.  

9 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

The 1/6 hearings on right now.

Previous and new information on video with timeliness.   Absolutely irrefutable information of went on before,  during and after the riot.

Much by the sworn testimony of the people there.

Must watch TV. 

Just fake news mjp.. Kangaroo Court. I won't engage the alternate reality crowd who want to make a woman who was trespassing on Capitol grounds trying to break through a door with the Speaker's office behind it some kind of martyr for the cause.  Those police officers behind her undoubtedly were undercover cops wearing MAGA hats. Trump won, while we're at it.  :(   

5ydqhl.gif

I switched over to   FOX NEWS   right after the days adjournment for about 1 hour   just to see and hear what they had to say.

Remember in any serious discussion don't just talk with your friends  and get a lot of OK atta-boys  and that stuff.......talk with the other side. 

About what you would think there BUT  you would think that they never hears about  The Big Lie   or as I like to call it  The Biggest Lie Ever Told  in the USA,  ever.

Ol' DJT has tried to pull off the biggest Whopper of All Time.  And the 1/6 committee has interviewed over 1,000 people under oath, hundreds of documents reviewed an unbelievable amount of videos  -and-  put it all in chronological order....with still more to come.

The evidence against DJT is huge against him.   Plus the wheels of justice almost always move really slow....sometimes for the good.

19 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

The plan to declare victory no matter what happening during the election was setup months before hand. Explains why the money grift was so well executed. 

Yes like. "timing is everything "  in these heaings.    But you know sometimes they like a well placed story just has to come up 29 gays before a big election. 

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

Just fake news mjp.. Kangaroo Court. I won't engage the alternate reality crowd who want to make a woman who was trespassing on Capitol grounds trying to break through a door with the Speaker's office behind it some kind of martyr for the cause.  Those police officers behind her undoubtedly were undercover cops wearing MAGA hats. Trump won, while we're at it.  :(   

5ydqhl.gif

You're dead wrong on this Hoorta.  She was murdered.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

5ydqhl.gif

Look back at president's biggest false statements and bizarre claims

10 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

Fake news.

Fake news ?  That's so 2016  how about a  fake subpoena  on one Mr DJT  ?    :o   

A subpoena is an order issued by the court. The subpoena usually requires you to appear at a certain place, date, and time to testify as a witness about a particular case. In a criminal case, you can be subpoenaed only to testify in court. In a civil case, you may be subpoenaed for out-of-court testimony as well.

22 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

Fake news ?  That's so 2016  how about a  fake subpoena  on one Mr DJT  ?    :o   

A subpoena is an order issued by the court. The subpoena usually requires you to appear at a certain place, date, and time to testify as a witness about a particular case. In a criminal case, you can be subpoenaed only to testify in court. In a civil case, you may be subpoenaed for out-of-court testimony as well.

Corrupt congress and DOJ.  

1 hour ago, mjp28 said:

I switched over to   FOX NEWS   right after the days adjournment for about 1 hour   just to see and hear what they had to say.

Remember in any serious discussion don't just talk with your friends  and get a lot of OK atta-boys  and that stuff.......talk with the other side. 

About what you would think there BUT  you would think that they never hears about  The Big Lie   or as I like to call it  The Biggest Lie Ever Told  in the USA,  ever.

Ol' DJT has tried to pull off the biggest Whopper of All Time.  And the 1/6 committee has interviewed over 1,000 people under oath, hundreds of documents reviewed an unbelievable amount of videos  -and-  put it all in chronological order....with still more to come.

The evidence against DJT is huge against him.   Plus the wheels of justice almost always move really slow....sometimes for the good.

The cult members only believe what comes out of their cult leader's mouth. Everything else is fake news. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

You're dead wrong on this Hoorta.  She was murdered.

Believe whatever you want to. MHO? The Capitol Police and National Guard showed amazing restraint not shooting a few dozen more of the insurrectionists.  Of course you alternate reality folks think this was just a peaceful stroll through the Capitol too.  :(   

1 minute ago, hoorta said:

Believe whatever you want to. MHO? The Capitol Police and National Guard showed amazing restraint not shooting a few dozen more of the insurrectionists.  Of course you alternate reality folks think this was just a peaceful stroll through the Capitol too.  :(   

You are a older person who refuses to accept what is truly happening.

I don’t hate you for being so “stupid”. I just am disappointed that your generation can’t see the problem.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, hammertime said:

You are a older person who refuses to accept what is truly happening.

I don’t hate you for being so “stupid”. I just am disappointed that your generation can’t see the problem.

The "problem" as I see it hammer- is I post visual evidence of a cop damn near getting crushed by a mob, (there's hours more visual evidence where that came from) and you guys think that was all just hunky-dory and peaceful.  Sorry, I clearly see the problem 20\20. The Orange Messiah told them to "fight like hell"... and they listened.  

Alternate Reality lives here.  :(  

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

The "problem" as I see it hammer- is I post visual evidence of a cop damn near getting crushed by a mob, (there's hours more visual evidence where that came from) and you guys think that was all just hunky-dory and peaceful.  Sorry, I clearly see the problem 20\20. The Orange Messiah told them to "fight like hell"... and they listened.  

Alternate Reality lives here.  :(