THE BROWNS BOARD

As it should be

Westside Steve

3 hours ago, Axe said:

Why? I don't want my Fla tax dollars going to feed and house that fucker for the rest of his life.. Let Sparky up a Raiford deal with him

Yes.  The USA would rather pay his meals, medical caes, educate them instead of a firing squad.    Some bad guys actually like the prison versus the outside life....a few.  

China used to put a .22 cal to the back of head.....and send the family a bill for the cost. 

.....edit add,  Somebody told me that once so I had to look it up.   An  updated version,  we'll I'll be :

BEIJING (Reuters) - Hu Xiao says his job as one of China’s executioners is usually not very complicated, except for the time when a prisoner he was about to kill stood up and ran toward his loaded rifle.

The rare glimpse into the ranks of China’s executioners appeared in the Beijing Evening News newspaper Monday.

Hu, a veteran judicial police officer, described the routine of shooting prisoners convicted of murder and other capital crimes in China, which rights groups say carries out more judicial killings each year than anywhere else in the world.

“In fact, it’s not as complicated as outsiders think. We all use rifles, stand about four meters from the condemned prisoner with a barrel one meter-long, take aim, press the trigger, and that’s that,” Hu told the newspaper.

3 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

Maybe a Prisoner will sentence him to death.

Maybe that should be the sentence,  have some lifer just beat them over a few days.  Then show the pictures to a young jail punks.  We are too easy.

41 minutes ago, hammertime said:

Let him rot.  Death is to easy.

Almost to good for them.  Be like overseas in some hell holes with 20-30 guys in a room,  no beds, one Canon the floor.  

Yeah too easy.

Edited by mjp28

15 hours ago, Axe said:

Why? I don't want my Fla tax dollars going to feed and house that fucker for the rest of his life.. Let Sparky up a Raiford deal with him

Well yeah but that's the best we're going to get as Society and the justice system continue to decay.

But human beings are incredibly resilient and adapting by nature. What would seem like an unlivable condition for most of us will eventually become commonplace to the prisoner. Almost like suicide in the face of a big decline in the quality of one's life; few people choose to kick their own bucket when it comes right down to it.

WSS