THE BROWNS BOARD

Stupid f****** Republicans

Okay all political fundraising is a giant pain in the ass. I get garbage like this everyday. And you can't block text messages except one at a time and there are millions of them to switch to. But this one makes me think if these guys can match my donation x 10 why the f*** do they need money in the first place?

See below:

"Steve, are you ready to see the Trump majority restored in Washington? The Democrats are doing everything they can to tank the economy and destroy our way of life, and they'll keep getting away with it if we don't defeat them in the midterms.

November's elections are right around the corner, and Trump's top allies need your support to win. We're authorizing exclusive matching gifts to amplify your impact!

Claim a 10X-Match now to fill up Trump allies' campaign chests >> rep-o.com/171

It's up to patriots like you Steve, to put a stop to the Democrats' path of destruction. If Trump's allies can't get the support they need, we will lose the Senate.

Take action, back Trump's allies, and restore the majority now >> rep-o.com/171 stop=end"

Seriously guys, blow me.

WSS

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Okay all political fundraising is a giant pain in the ass. I get garbage like this everyday. And you can't block text messages except one at a time and there are millions of them to switch to. But this one makes me think if these guys can match my donation x 10 why the f*** do they need money in the first place?

See below:

"Steve, are you ready to see the Trump majority restored in Washington? The Democrats are doing everything they can to tank the economy and destroy our way of life, and they'll keep getting away with it if we don't defeat them in the midterms.

November's elections are right around the corner, and Trump's top allies need your support to win. We're authorizing exclusive matching gifts to amplify your impact!

Claim a 10X-Match now to fill up Trump allies' campaign chests >> rep-o.com/171

It's up to patriots like you Steve, to put a stop to the Democrats' path of destruction. If Trump's allies can't get the support they need, we will lose the Senate.

Take action, back Trump's allies, and restore the majority now >> rep-o.com/171 stop=end"

Seriously guys, blow me.

WSS

Are you sure it's not just hoorta and woody trying to piss you off? ;)

• Haha 3