THE BROWNS BOARD

Donations needed

cccjwh

6 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

You say he’s the only one obsessed with posting Trump threads, and then you post a Trump thread

I would guess that Cal has posted the most Trump threads followed by Vambo or JAFBF

Talk about obsessed 

Show me the Trump thread I posted?

37 minutes ago, FY56 said:

So? 

Obviously, it's your TDS. Apparent by the fact that you're the only one obsessed with posting Trump threads.

Trump's Generosity: Donated $1 Million to Hurricane Victims Early in ...

How much did Biden donate?

Btw...didn't CNN or Racheal Maddow, or The View ever tell you that Trump was the first president since JFK to donate his salary earned as president?

Your cult leader Biden should be ashamed of even taking a salary.

You just posted it

4 minutes ago, FY56 said:

Um.. I said a THREAD as in a TOPIC.

I don't recall the last time I started a thread topic that was all about Trump.

It says start a new TOPIC. A thread is something you post inside a topic, which is EXACTLY what you did

E0410092-E180-4E2A-9274-F011D8674469.thumb.png.fbdea9f741d5d7b4d46307caa3269d9f.png

Topic = subject, the matter/question/issue under discussion. Thread = the string of messages/posts addressing that topic. 

1 hour ago, Browns149 said:

Topic = subject, the matter/question/issue under discussion. Thread = the string of messages/posts addressing that topic. 

Are you for real? "Thread" is plural.  I didn't create "a string of messages" . I posted to the thread you idiot.

Regardless of anything, I needed not come down to this. You should by now understand what I was getting at. Do you?

19 minutes ago, FY56 said:

Are you for real? "Thread" is plural.  I didn't create "a string of messages" . I posted to the thread you idiot.

Regardless of anything, I needed not come down to this. You should by now understand what I was getting at. Do you?

I understand completely. You don’t know the difference between a topic and a thread 

At least on this forum 

What’s the difference between a discussion thread and topic?

A forum is equivalent to a folder which contains a collection of one or more discussion topics. You post to discussion topics and each post within the topic is called a thread.

Brownsboard Political Discussion is the FORUM

Donations Needed was the TOPIC

all the responses to said TOPIC, are the THREADS

It’s that simple. You posted a thread, which by the way is NOT plural, to a topic, in a forum

The plural of thread is threads

28 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

What’s the difference between a discussion thread and topic?

A forum is equivalent to a folder which contains a collection of one or more discussion topics. You post to discussion topics and each post within the topic is called a thread.

Brownsboard Political Discussion is the FORUM

Donations Needed was the TOPIC

all the responses to said TOPIC, are the THREADS

It’s that simple. You posted a thread, which by the way is NOT plural, to a topic, in a forum

The plural of thread is threads

What is a woman?

• Thanks 1

Just now, Vambo said:

What parts are you referring to?

If you are born a female then your a female Same with a male 

• Upvote 1

On 10/1/2022 at 12:48 PM, Browns149 said:

If she was ineligible to be President she wouldn’t have been allowed to run for Vice President 

Says who ?

Bit of a Gray area in the Constitution   .   .   .   let's see what happens, we're moving in that direction.

17 hours ago, JAFBF said:

Says who ?

Bit of a Gray area in the Constitution   .   .   .   let's see what happens, we're moving in that direction.

The Constitution

It is not gray at all. She was born here, she’s over 35, and has lived here for more than  14 years. Those are the only 3 qualifiers 

On 10/3/2022 at 1:10 PM, Browns149 said:

The Constitution

It is not gray at all. She was born here, she’s over 35, and has lived here for more than  14 years. Those are the only 3 qualifiers 

"Natural Born" is the issue - Parents are Jamaican and Indian (India), not natural Citizens

Nothing "African" about her.

Regardless, there are already Lawsuits lined up too challenge this, it's not like it's a secret that OJoe isn't running anything so they've already lined up.

Neither the Left or Right want this Dingbat, so you're looking at Pelosi.

Pelosi's got problems coming that haven't surfaced yet, these she won't recover from   .   .   .  

So where does that leave us ?

Not sure we get there, less than 3 Months to EOY.

Gonna be a ride.

Natural born is NOT an issue. SHE WAS BORN HERE. End of story

It doesn’t matter who her parents are

People can sue for anything, but they won’t win. Just another wack job conspiracy theory, to get people mad about something that means nothing

Like I said before, if she wasn’t eligible to be President she wouldn’t have been allowed to run for Vice President 

Edit: The Donald’s mother wasn’t born here. And he was still President 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Browns149 said:

Natural born is NOT an issue. SHE WAS BORN HERE. End of story

It doesn’t matter who her parents are

People can sue for anything, but they won’t win. Just another wack job conspiracy theory, to get people mad about something that means nothing

Like I said before, if she wasn’t eligible to be President she wouldn’t have been allowed to run for Vice President 

Edit: The Donald’s mother wasn’t born here. And he was still President 

Exactly. And why worry about such a nickel and dime long shot? Hell I'd be more than happy if they ran Kamaltoe. Then again you know the old saying be careful what you wish for but still.. she really is a maroon.

Since Democrats are so wrapped up in first time horse s*** they could ruin her with AOC the Thelma and Louise of politics. And, if you remember the movie, they could drive the United States right off the f****** cliff.

WSS

On 10/2/2022 at 11:46 AM, Vambo said:

What is a woman?

Well, here is a picture of a women (Jill Biden) who obviously needs help picking out clothes and shoes.

She dresses like a girl…but I guess she knows what her husband likes!

442205D2-3EA7-4D12-A4FB-E3DCE0E09695.jpeg

1 hour ago, Canton Dawg said:

Speaking of donations, I wonder if our resident Trump haters have answered the call?

6A2E2458-6F5C-450E-931F-A490FD5C4A6C.png

Sorry, not in a cult. So I haven't given any money. Your dear leader need some more for his new lawsuit, make sure to donate. Your billionaire needs your money. Bahahahhaa

7 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Sorry, not in a cult. So I haven't given any money. Your dear leader need some more for his new lawsuit, make sure to donate. Your billionaire needs your money. Bahahahhaa

Democrat Senate candidate accepted donations from drug distributors at center of America's opioid crisis

On 10/5/2022 at 7:14 AM, Westside Steve said:

Exactly. And why worry about such a nickel and dime long shot? Hell I'd be more than happy if they ran Kamaltoe. Then again you know the old saying be careful what you wish for but still.. she really is a maroon.

Since Democrats are so wrapped up in first time horse s*** they could ruin her with AOC the Thelma and Louise of politics. And, if you remember the movie, they could drive the United States right off the f****** cliff.

WSS

I don’t want her to run either. 

But the conspiracy theory, that she’s ineligible, is ridiculous and just more disinformation to distract people from ACTUAL issues

Which is politics 101 at this time

3 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

I don’t want her to run either. 

But the conspiracy theory, that she’s ineligible, is ridiculous and just more disinformation to distract people from ACTUAL issues

Which is politics 101 at this time

Yes it is. Like I say be careful what you wish for but I'd be glad if they ran her. Except that you know who on the board here would probably vote for her. Hahaha.

WSS