THE BROWNS BOARD

Lying POS

Westside Steve

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

How much more specific can I be than telling you that it started at 1:10? Are you crying because I didn't say 1:09 or 1;11?

WSS

So you believe Cheetos had the National Guard on standby? I'm not sure which right wing lies you believe. There are some many from the 6th.

13 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

So you believe Cheetos had the National Guard on standby? I'm not sure which right wing lies you believe. There are some many from the 6th.

Yes the Dems lies are bountiful, that's why they don't let cross examination of witnesses by say real Republicans...and the Dems use deceptive photos.

2022-09-29_105830.jpg.2c014f91bd872a49ec27a44789d7f315.jpg

You couldn't hang a midget from that.

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

That's not what's at the exact number I gave you to look at but sure, why not? The phrase I'm is that he sent an armed mob to the capitol. He did not and there's not any quote that you can find anywhere that would come close to substantiating that lie. At least not to any rational human being.

WSS 

Damn you guy are really scared to take a position on anything she brings ups. It's funny that your own link backs up what she said. Cheetos acting 

To summarize:

Steve: "Lying POS"

Me: "What was she lying about?"

Steve: "How much more specific can I be than telling you that it started at 1:10? Are you crying because I didn't say 1:09 or 1;11?"

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

It starts at 1:10 and continues.

WSS

"A mob that Cheetos sent to the capital." - 1:00

"Now, it is up to Congress to confront this egregious assault on our democracy. And after this, we're going to walk down, and I'll be there with you, we're going to walk down, we're going to walk down. Anyone you want, but I think right here, we're going to walk down to the Capitol, and we're going to cheer on our brave senators and congressmen and women, and we're probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them." - Cheetos Jesus Jan 6th Rally

https://www.npr.org/2021/02/10/966396848/read-trumps-jan-6-speech-a-key-part-of-impeachment-trial

About Cheetos talking point that he offered for National Guard.

Chris Miller, Cheetos's acting Sec of Defense never issued any order to protect the capital. The swore testimony (2:55) is part of your video Steve.

That is the only two questions that were answered at or after 1:10, Steve. So where is the lie? 

31 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

That's not what's at the exact number I gave you to look at but sure, why not? The phrase I'm is that he sent an armed mob to the capitol. He did not and there's not any quote that you can find anywhere that would come close to substantiating that lie. At least not to any rational human being.

WSS 

It's funny that you guys miss all the evidence that has been showed during the hearings. You might want to watch the last one, so you look less stupid.

Trump said he knew Jan. 6 crowd members had weapons, ex-White House aide testified : NPR

"I was in the vicinity of a conversation where I overheard the president say something to the effect of, You know, I don't "F"-ing care that they have weapons. They're not here to hurt me. Taking the "F"-ing mags away. Let my people in. They can march the Capitol from here."

• Trump wanted the Secret Service to let armed supporters into his rally. “Take the f-ing mags away,” Hutchinson overheard Trump say, referring to the magnetometers used to screen attendees. “They can march to the Capitol from here. Let the people in.”

33 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Damn you guy are really scared to take a position on anything she brings ups. It's funny that your own link backs up what she said. Cheetos acting 

To summarize:

Steve: "Lying POS"

Me: "What was she lying about?"

Steve: "How much more specific can I be than telling you that it started at 1:10? Are you crying because I didn't say 1:09 or 1;11?"

"A mob that Cheetos sent to the capital." - 1:00

"Now, it is up to Congress to confront this egregious assault on our democracy. And after this, we're going to walk down, and I'll be there with you, we're going to walk down, we're going to walk down. Anyone you want, but I think right here, we're going to walk down to the Capitol, and we're going to cheer on our brave senators and congressmen and women, and we're probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them." - Cheetos Jesus Jan 6th Rally

https://www.npr.org/2021/02/10/966396848/read-trumps-jan-6-speech-a-key-part-of-impeachment-trial

About Cheetos talking point that he offered for National Guard.

Chris Miller, Cheetos's acting Sec of Defense never issued any order to protect the capital. The swore testimony (2:55) is part of your video Steve.

That is the only two questions that were answered at or after 1:10, Steve. So where is the lie? 

Cheetos didnt send them... Piglosi and Barry did you dumb twit!

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Cult member cannot refute claim backed up by evidence. How did they respond?

a. Meme

b. Ad hominem attack

c. Link to rightwing nutjob "source"

d. #whataboutism

e. combination of a, b, c, or d

Ad Chronic Idiot Syndrome

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

a. Meme

b. Ad hominem attack

d. #whataboutism

Ad Biden Bromance Love Affair!

On 9/29/2022 at 3:57 PM, cccjwh said:

a. Meme

b. Ad hominem attack

d. #whataboutism

Really if you have nothing more then repeating cult or Cheetos ad infinitum an ad hominem attack is actually more than you deserve.

Even according to NPR which is pretty far to the left said that the arms the protesters were carrying were as follows: fire extinguishers baseball bats and bear spray and despite the lies you maggots told about an officer being beaten to death no one was hurt except one woman who was murdered. Shot down at Cold Blood by retarded negro officer.

And the hearsay is laughable.

WSS

• Thanks 3

10 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Really if you have nothing more then repeating cult or Cheetos ad infinitum an ad hominem attack is actually more than you deserve.

Even according to NPR which is pretty far to the left said that the arms the protesters were carrying were as follows: fire extinguishers baseball bats and bear spray and despite the lies you maggots told about an officer being beaten to death no one was hurt except one woman who was murdered. Shut down at Cold Blood by retarded negro officer.

And the hearsay is laughable.

WSS

She heard the conversation firsthand Steve, it isn't hearsay. Any other excuses for your cult leader. We know with your fragile ego you aren't going to admit your mistake, so I guess we are done here. 

19 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

She heard the conversation firsthand Steve, it isn't hearsay. Any other excuses for your cult leader. We know with your fragile ego you aren't going to admit your mistake, so I guess we are done here. 

We heard firsthand you're a lying piece of crap...must be true by your definition.

• Upvote 5