THE BROWNS BOARD

'WHERE'S JACKIE?'

Vambo

It's funny you guys sometimes refer to Bill Maher but only when it's convenient.

Bill Maher on Biden: "He's doing great" "He was always a gaffe machine"

https://www.foxnews.com/media/bill-maher-defends-biden-complaints-age-wheres-jackie-gaffe

During Friday's monologue, Maher said Republicans "lost their s---" over the gaffe, "the kind he's made for 50 years."

"There's 535 members of Congress, OK?… I'm not saying it was a great moment. Again, 535 members. He forgot she was dead. The last guy forgot we were a democracy! Can we have a little perspective?" Maher excused Biden before railing former President Donald Trump for one of his memorable gaffes. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Neo said:

It's funny you guys sometimes refer to Bill Maher but only when it's convenient.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/bill-maher-defends-biden-complaints-age-wheres-jackie-gaffe

During Friday's monologue, Maher said Republicans "lost their s---" over the gaffe, "the kind he's made for 50 years."

"There's 535 members of Congress, OK?… I'm not saying it was a great moment. Again, 535 members. He forgot she was dead. The last guy forgot we were a democracy! Can we have a little perspective?" Maher excused Biden before railing former President Donald Trump for one of his memorable gaffes. 

image.png.1e699e7bc63ccda0a6a4101afd614569.png

1 hour ago, Neo said:

Here’s a pic of Old Joe shaking Jackie’s hand. . .

82D09722-71E9-4B48-AD3E-D44B44A4F9A3.jpeg

48 minutes ago, Vambo said:

And Beto O'Rourke wanted hispanics to believe he's one of them.

And Elizabeth Warren wanted us to believe shes a Native American

And Shiela Jackson Lee says she was a former slave.

And Hilllary Clinton told some black folks that the carries hot sauce in her purse wherever she goes.

It's amusing how these demonrats pretend to know what it feels like to be among the oppressed acting as if they walk in their shoes.

1 hour ago, Neo said:

It's not a matter of convenience, it's a matter of Bill Maher just recently starting bash his own side, and you lunatics need be aware of it.

He spoke of his fellow liberals..."you're embarrassing me". and that means you.

• Haha 1

On 10/3/2022 at 7:36 PM, FY56 said:

It's not a matter of convenience, it's a matter of Bill Maher just recently starting bash his own side, and you lunatics need be aware of it.

He spoke of his fellow liberals..."you're embarrassing me". and that means you.

There are commentators who can actually see both sides of an issue even if they are on the wrong side of most discussions.

I don't think anybody really is as monochrome in their Litany of issues that they agree with every single one of either side.

But for those of you hide bound Trump haters he always throws in a barb or to no matter how reasonable his main point is.

WSS