THE BROWNS BOARD

So what are we buying these days?

Westside Steve

2 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

I can easily believe the Gen X’ers and Millennials spend more money on food, considering they are the most obese.  

You have to trash some group, can't just have a conversation. Sad.

Percentage wise Millennials spend the same as the older generations. I don't see anything that is too surprising. 

Younger people are healthier, so less healthcare costs. Same with education, seniors have finished their education. But it is still an interesting breakdown.

27 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

You have to trash some group, can't just have a conversation. Sad.

Percentage wise Millennials spend the same as the older generations. I don't see anything that is too surprising. 

Younger people are healthier, so less healthcare costs. Same with education, seniors have finished their education. But it is still an interesting breakdown.

There are too many non-responses or off topic responses to a lot of these discussions. Ironic that you would cry about it being among the worst. But that doesn't mean you don't have a point.

That one was fair I think. Like gerbils in a cage or goldfish and a tank when they have to do less and less effort to get food most creatures expand.

WSS 

19 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2019/01/17/where-millennials-end-and-generation-z-begins/

Anyone born between 1981 and 1996 (ages 23 to 38 in 2019) is considered a Millennial.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennials

Researchers and popular media use the early 1980s as starting birth years and the mid-1990s to early 2000s as ending birth years, with the generation typically being defined as people born from 1981 to 1996.

Your link's stats are for 2018. -- Prevalence of Obesity and Severe Obesity Among Adults: United States, 2017–2018

So, millennials at that time (2018) were 22 to 37. 22 to 37 is not included in your 40-59 age range.

Now post a meme or defected to anything else to avoid taking responsibility for your mistake.

6 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Sure I'll take a look at it after you admit your mistake. Otherwise, what is the point? You posted information about an age group 40-59 stating they were Millennials. That is false. Admit the mistake or show you are just another cult member.

4 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

I can easily believe the Gen X’ers and Millennialls spend more money on food, considering they are the most obese.  

For the stupid people with reading comprehension issues, re-read my post and focus on the bold words.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Canton Dawg said:

What a surprise a cult member can't admit a mistake. You guys have such fragile egos. Sad. No reason to continue if you can't admit so a simple and blatant mistake. It isn't even a big deal, but you cult members just double down on stupid. You have shown to be a bad faith poster and have no interest is what if true or false. You are just here for the right-wing circle jerk. Enjoy.

1 hour ago, Vambo said:

Which one is cccjwh?

chubby-blonde-bikini.gif

i-have-to-go-on-a-diet-fat-lady.gif

tumblr_n1rcwusx0U1rvv8d6o1_400.gif

I sure am glad I didn’t search for those things

Better delete your browser, before the wife sees that 😵

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Vambo said:

I searched images of cccjwh...poof those popped up!

Still. Better not let the wife see who you are arguing with online 

40 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Cult member cannot refute claim backed up by evidence. How did they respond?

a. Meme

b. Ad hominem attack

c. Link to rightwing nutjob "source"

d. #whataboutism

e. combination of a, b, c, or d

Biden admin awards $41M in contracts to new left-wing group that helps illegal immigrants fight deportations

On 9/27/2022 at 12:35 PM, cccjwh said:

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2019/01/17/where-millennials-end-and-generation-z-begins/

Anyone born between 1981 and 1996 (ages 23 to 38 in 2019) is considered a Millennial.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennials

Researchers and popular media use the early 1980s as starting birth years and the mid-1990s to early 2000s as ending birth years, with the generation typically being defined as people born from 1981 to 1996.

Your link's stats are for 2018. -- Prevalence of Obesity and Severe Obesity Among Adults: United States, 2017–2018

So, millennials at that time (2018) were 22 to 37. 22 to 37 is not included in your 40-59 age range.

Now post a meme or defected to anything else to avoid taking responsibility for your mistake.