THE BROWNS BOARD

Dow hits bear market as stock selloff goes from bad to worse

Vambo

I'd start a "Biggest Loser" thread where everyone can describe their losses to date (We're down well over 6 figures left of the decimal point) since Lesco Brandon and Co took charge but I doubt most would fail to be honest out of embarrassment or a terminal case of lemmingitus.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

My portfolio is down approximately $140k since shit for brains took office.

Just think, I’m planning on transitioning from semiretired to fully retired in March of ‘23.

Yeah, about the same here. Thankfully we don't have a large pctg of the big picture in the market. I've always followed the "Don't invest what you can't afford to lose" advice and will continue with the "You don't lose until you sell" advice

44 minutes ago, Axe said:

Yeah, about the same here. Thankfully we don't have a large pctg of the big picture in the market. I've always followed the "Don't invest what you can't afford to lose" advice and will continue with the "You don't lose until you sell" advice

Absolutely, if I had to depend on my IRA or 401k for income next year…I would be screwed.

Im glad I have a couple of rental properties that provide me with a positive cash flow every month.