THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump's legal bills

Westside Steve

https://www.aol.com/trump-legal-bills-being-footed-220319822.html

As he faces a major new lawsuit from the New York attorney general that could shut down his business, former President Donald Trump will have one advantage tha...

One of the shittiest things about America is legal system is the fact that anyone can harangue anyone else endlessly forcing them to spend ridiculous amounts of money defending themselves. I have absolutely no problem with donating money to help someone who's being persecuted.

I think everyone should agree with that especially if they keep in mind that if it were someone they didn't hate would it still seem fair?

The irony of this left wing based story is that while people are worrying about that they don't ask themselves who's paying for the legal bills on the other side? Guess who? You are. The taxpayer. And the government has endless resources. Spending your money means absolutely nothing to them.

WSS

• Upvote 1

Funny that Cheetos has used the legal system to screw over the small contractors and those who don't have the money to fight his frivolous lawsuits. Now the shoe is on the other foot. Donate some more money to your cult leader, this way you can pay for both sides. You guys seem to forgiver your cult leader for his tax evasion and are happy to pay his share. I guess free shit is great when you are rich already.

"Nobody knows more about courts than any human being on Earth" - Cheetos Jesus

38 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Funny that Cheetos has used the legal system to screw over the small contractors and those who don't have the money to fight his frivolous lawsuits. Now the show is on the other foot. Donate some more money to your cult leader, this way you can pay for both sides. You guys seem to forgiver your cult leader for his tax evasion and are happy to pay his share. I guess free shit is great when you are rich already.

"Nobody knows more about courts than any human being on Earth" - Cheetos Jesus

I realize you don't have a serious take on any of this but just for the record there are in the neighborhood of a half million bankruptcies in the business world every year in america. So millions of people, contractors, workers, creditors Etc are left holding the bag.

I'm not sure I like the idea that anybody can get off the hook as easily as that but it is the law. And there's plenty of things about the law I don't like.

WSS

7 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

I realize you don't have a serious take on any of this but just for the record there are in the neighborhood of a half million bankruptcies in the business world every year in america. So millions of people, contractors, workers, creditors Etc are left holding the bag.

I'm not sure I like the idea that anybody can get off the hook as easily as that but it is the law. And there's plenty of things about the law I don't like.

WSS

Sorry you gave money to corrupt POS that is using to defend his corruption. Nobody forced you to give him money. Plenty of people have told you he was a corrupt POS, but you choose to ignore those warning and give him your money. That is on you and your fellow cult members. 

31 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Sorry you gave money to corrupt POS that is using to defend his corruption. Nobody forced you to give him money. Plenty of people have told you he was a corrupt POS, but you choose to ignore those warning and give him your money. That is on you and your fellow

I really donate any money to any political campaign. Sorry you're unhappy but whatever people decide to give their own money to is their own business. Speaking of business I think we can all agree you don't understand how it works if you're bitching about contractors.

WSS

50 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

I really donate any money to any political campaign. Sorry you're unhappy but whatever people decide to give their own money to is their own business. Speaking of business I think we can all agree you don't understand how it works if you're bitching about contractors.

WSS

Unhappy? It's fucking hilarious. Can we admit that Cheetos is a corrupt POS?

Back to the original  topic. Trump and his massive legal bills and something that DJT Inc. has become an expert at raising hundreds of millions of dollars from a lot of different sources many while he was still in office.

Right down to things like DJT high priced coffee table books and other collectable items many were just a collection of pictures of himself just put in a big glossy books or put on an array of items.  One of the basic ideas get a core group of people (which he has) that are willing to  "donate to the cause"  like for example save America  !   Just a few million die-hards that want something Trump related and are willing to spend hundreds......or in some cases thousands.....of dollars each on and before you know it you have hundreds of millions of untraceable  and  unaccountable  funds.  And that can be spread around (washed)  to different locations.   It's just that easy  but. must be done carefully.  

And from the original link some additional information on Fundraising 101.

Save America, a political organization that was founded by Trump after the 2020 election, has raised $103 million in the 2022 political cycle. The PAC tells donors that “the future of our Country is at stake” and asks “all Patriots” to make contributions to aid Trump’s “fight to Save America,” according to the donation page on the website of Save America’s Joint Fundraising Committee, which raises money both for Save America and Make America Great Again, another one of Trump’s political action committees.

There are no references on the donation page of the website to seeking funds to assist Trump in his legal troubles. But filings with the FEC show that Save America had, as of the end of July, doled out $2.3 million to 19 law firms across the country representing Trump in multiple investigations, including the criminal probes by the Justice Department and the Fulton County District Attorney’s Office into the events surrounding the 2020 election, as well as the New York state civil probe. In addition, the filings show that Save America has been footing the bill for lawyers representing a number of witnesses in those cases, including Peter Navarro, Trump’s former trade adviser, and Dan Scavino, his former social media director.

On 9/22/2022 at 1:09 PM, mjp28 said:

Back to the original  topic. Trump and his massive legal bills and something that DJT Inc. has become an expert at raising hundreds of millions of dollars from a lot of different sources many while he was still in office.

Right down to things like DJT high priced coffee table books and other collectable items many were just a collection of pictures of himself just put in a big glossy books or put on an array of items.  One of the basic ideas get a core group of people (which he has) that are willing to  "donate to the cause"  like for example save America  !   Just a few million die-hards that want something Trump related and are willing to spend hundreds......or in some cases thousands.....of dollars each on and before you know it you have hundreds of millions of untraceable  and  unaccountable  funds.  And that can be spread around (washed)  to different locations.   It's just that easy  but. must be done carefully.  

And from the original link some additional information on Fundraising 101.

Save America, a political organization that was founded by Trump after the 2020 election, has raised $103 million in the 2022 political cycle. The PAC tells donors that “the future of our Country is at stake” and asks “all Patriots” to make contributions to aid Trump’s “fight to Save America,” according to the donation page on the website of Save America’s Joint Fundraising Committee, which raises money both for Save America and Make America Great Again, another one of Trump’s political action committees.

There are no references on the donation page of the website to seeking funds to assist Trump in his legal troubles. But filings with the FEC show that Save America had, as of the end of July, doled out $2.3 million to 19 law firms across the country representing Trump in multiple investigations, including the criminal probes by the Justice Department and the Fulton County District Attorney’s Office into the events surrounding the 2020 election, as well as the New York state civil probe. In addition, the filings show that Save America has been footing the bill for lawyers representing a number of witnesses in those cases, including Peter Navarro, Trump’s former trade adviser, and Dan Scavino, his former social media director.

Link? did I miss it? and, all these fake political attack "probes" and every single one fails and is embarrassing to the left.

What a frivolous lawsuit mess.