THE BROWNS BOARD

Ohio GOP House candidate has misrepresented military service

cccjwh

Because Qatar is pretty Afghanistan, right? Oh wait, it isn't. For some reason these Q people really have a problem with reality. But he is part of the cult some he is going to get plenty of votes. Not like other cult members care about lies or the military. 

Ohio GOP House candidate has misrepresented military service | AP News

Campaigning for a northwestern Ohio congressional seat, Republican J.R. Majewski presents himself as an Air Force combat veteran who deployed to Afghanistan after the 9/11 terrorist attacks, once describing “tough” conditions including a lack of running water that forced him to go more than 40 days without a shower.

Military documents obtained by The Associated Press through a public records request tell a different story.

They indicate Majewski never deployed to Afghanistan but instead completed a six-month stint helping to load planes at an air base in Qatar, a longtime U.S. ally that is a safe distance from the fighting.

May 24, 2010 / 10:04 AM / CBS News. AP. Connecticut Attorney General Richard Blumenthal, a Democratic candidate for the Senate, has apologized for exaggerating his history of military service. "At ...
Another lying Democrat… For years Democrat Gary McCollum said he was a Major with the US Army Rangers Reserve. It is a lie. He got out of the military in 2001. Today McCollum lied about his service twice in a TV interview.WAVY.com reported: In Gary McCollum's literature for State Senate it…

Don't worry baby cow. It was all a misunderstanding. Republican J.R. Majewski deployment was "classified", that why there is no record on it. 

I know you cult members may not understand that I'm being sarcastic. JR is just doubling down on stupid. Baby cow examples are 10 years old. He really had to dig for that #whataboutism.

8 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Don't worry baby cow. It was all a misunderstanding. Republican J.R. Majewski deployment was "classified", that why there is no record on it. 

I know you cult members may not understand that I'm being sarcastic. JR is just doubling down on stupid. Baby cow examples are 10 years old. He really had to dig for that #whataboutism.

Maybe those classified documents were at Trumps house