THE BROWNS BOARD

New York sues Donald Trump, company and family members over widespread fraud claims, seeks at least $250 million in penalties

cccjwh

6 minutes ago, FY56 said:

Nope. So I chose not read them.

When I don't respond to their idiotic rhetoric it means I chose not to read it. If I do choose to read it then I am compelled to respond, and I will.

Thats how they know whether or not I read their garbage. 

Cult leader is sued for being a corrupt POS and his cult members response. Cultist "It's TDS! "

Cult leader steals classified documents and lied about having them. Cultist "The FBI planted them!"

Cult leader cons a bunch of his cult's members out of their money. Cultist "I'll donated more!"

Yeah, it's a cult.

5 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Cult leader is sued for being a corrupt POS and his cult members response. Cultist "It's TDS! "

Cult leader steals classified documents and lied about having them. Cultist "The FBI planted them!"

Cult leader cons a bunch of his cult's members out of their money. Cultist "I'll donated more!"

Yeah, it's a cult.

Your like Hoortas baby…

dude!  It’s not about Trump.

wake up

and stop being a bitch.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, hammertime said:

Your like Hoortas baby…

wake up

and stop being a bitch.

You are right it isn't about Cheetos. It about the cult members that do whatever he tells them, the cult members that believe everything he says. Cheetos has always been a POS, it's his cult that gives him power. Without his cult, Cheetos is just another conman.

39 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

You are right it isn't about Cheetos. It about the cult members that do whatever he tells them, the cult members that believe everything he says. Cheetos has always been a POS, it's his cult that gives him power. Without his cult, Cheetos is just another conman.

0009.gif.470f90319a7b6171808784e2c63c100b.gif

15 hours ago, hammertime said:

Your like Hoortas baby…

wake up

and stop being a bitch.

It's not about Trump? Really? Seems he was plastered over every major news network in the country yesterday about getting sued $250 million for cooking his books.  Just emerge from your rabbit hole today and need to catch up on current events?  Heard he held quite the QAnon rally in Ohio over the weekend too with his Cultists giving him a Nazi style salute.  

Yeah I know- don't agree with the right wing echo chamber here you're a bitch, or a troll....  :D  

14 hours ago, Vambo said:

0009.gif.470f90319a7b6171808784e2c63c100b.gif

Maybe one day you'll learn how to act like an adult. I told you to not waste your time with the insulting memes

Cult member cannot refute claim backed up by evidence. How do they respond?

a. Meme

b. Ad hominem attack

c. Link to rightwing nutjob "source"

d. #whataboutism

e. combination of a, b, c, or d

in this particular case, a + b   :) 

11 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Maybe one day you'll learn how to act like an adult. I told you to not waste your time with the insulting memes

a. Meme

b. Ad hominem attack

d. #whataboutism

Drunk wino member cannot refute claim backed up by evidence. How did they respond?

a.Drink more wine

b. Whine and complain with severs TDS drink more wine

c. Link to bars, wine shops and  nutjob "TDS source" then drink more wine

d. Severe TDS and drink more wine

in this case (as in wine) all of the above!  Drunk Emoticon Stock Illustration - Download Image Now - Drunk, Emoticon,  Alcohol Abuse - iStock

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Governor calls on Dem state senators to resign over accusations of bribery, domestic abuse

44 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Flood the thread with shit to avoid talking about your cult leader's corruption....

OK let's talk about the leader of the United States Ex-Vice President Joe Biden's Corruption! and his family!

22 hours ago, hoorta said:

a. Meme

b. Ad hominem attack

d. #whataboutism

a. Meme

b. ass kisser

c. Link to leftwing nutjob "source"

d. Larry’s been drinking again

e. Swinging on Biden’s nutsack

f.  combination of a, b, c, d, e, or f

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

a. Meme

b. ass kisser

c. Link to leftwing nutjob "source"

d. Larry’s been drinking again

e. Swinging on Biden’s nutsack

f.  combination of a, b, c, d, e, or f

Whataboutism . Pound salt. You all butthurt the Orange One is in more trouble? 

• Haha 1

I just wonder if all this hate is a warning to anyone else like Desantis, etc... to not run, because they are not deep state approved.

The left is out of control. Word is, there are a lot of fbi agents who are coming forward as whistleblowers - they do not want to lose their retirement. Our entire? gov is out of control.

the left/deep state will try to destroy Desantis the exact same way. Nicki Haley - the same way. Ted Cruz = same way.

What is very intriguing to me - is Mike Pompeo.

He would make a GREAT president.

the deep state will do worse to him, because he has the integrity and courage to kick their asses as president.

He WOULD drain the swamp.

Meanwhile: