THE BROWNS BOARD

New York sues Donald Trump, company and family members over widespread fraud claims, seeks at least $250 million in penalties

cccjwh

This is the suit where Cheetos took the Fifth 400+ times, in case the cult members missed that last month. They are also seeking to bar the Trumps from serving as the director of a business in NY state and cancel Trump Org corporate certificate. I'll be on the lookout for a gofundme page for Cheetos. I know you guys love sending him money. Otherwise, stand back and stand by for your orders.

New York sues Donald Trump, Trump Organization for fraud (cnbc.com)

“Trump falsely inflated his net worth by billions of dollars,” James said at a press conference. She also noted that he had falsely claimed that his apartment in Manhattan was more than triple its actual size as part of the fraud.

James said Trump grossly overstated the values of his assets to obtain more favorable loan and insurance terms for his company, as well as to lower its tax obligations.

The complaint says that Trump’s personal financial statements “for the period 2011 through 2021 were fraudulent and misleading in both their composition and presentation.”

“The number of grossly inflated asset values is staggering, affecting most if not all of the real estate holdings in any given year. All told, Mr. Trump, the Trump Organization, and the other Defendants, as part of a repeated pattern and common scheme, derived more than 200 false and misleading valuations of assets included in the 11 Statements covering 2011 through 2021.”

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

New York AG Tish James is running for governor on her record of taking on Trump. But her role in the criminal probe of his company remains hazy.

https://www.businessinsider.com/letitia-james-trump-organization-investigation-record-2021-11

"I've sued the Trump administration 76 times," she said. "But who's counting?"

2 Prosecutors Leading N.Y. Trump Inquiry Resign, Clouding Case’s Future

The resignations came after the Manhattan district attorney, Alvin Bragg, was said to have expressed doubts about the case.

2 hours ago, cccjwh said:

This is the suit where Cheetos took the Fifth 500+ times, in case the cult members missed that last month. They are also seeking to bar the Trumps from serving as the director of a business in NY state and cancel Trump Org corporate certificate. I'll be on the lookout for a gofundme page for Cheetos. I know you guys love sending him money. Otherwise, stand back and stand by for your orders.

“The number of grossly inflated asset values is staggering, affecting most if not all of the real estate holdings in any given year. All told, Mr. Trump, the Trump Organization, and the other Defendants, as part of a repeated pattern and common scheme, derived more than 200 false and misleading valuations of assets included in the 11 Statements covering 2011 through 2021.”

Took a bit to document all the years of Trumpy shady finances, but it's finally all coming out in the wash.  

Start by some of his NYC apartments with a Market value of $750k that Donnie reported as worth $50 million. Or his Scottish (losing money every year) golf  course inflated by oh, $100 million or so.  "The formal complaint includes examples involving 23 assets, but James said her office found more than 200 examples on his filings over the years."

Not over yet in New York- this is just a civil lawsuit, it's being referred to prosecutors for possible criminal charges.  The legal hot water Mr. Trump is already in just got turned up several degrees.  But I'm sure if he went out and shot Ms. James for picking on him, his Cult would say it's totally justified.  🙄 

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

Took a bit to document all the years of Trumpy shady finances, but it's finally all coming out in the wash.  

Start by some of his NYC apartments with a Market value of $750k that Donnie reported as worth $50 million. Or his Scottish (losing money every year) golf  course inflated by oh, $100 million or so.  "The formal complaint includes examples involving 23 assets, but James said her office found more than 200 examples on his filings over the years."

Not over yet in New York- this is just a civil lawsuit, it's being referred to prosecutors for possible criminal charges.  The legal hot water Mr. Trump is already in just got turned up several degrees.  But I'm sure if he went out and shot Ms. James for picking on him, his Cult would say it's totally justified.  🙄 

Yeah, it's pretty clear cut. Cheetos will try to delay as much as possible, but they pretty much have him dead to rights. I'm sure he will release the details after the audit is over. :) Here are a couple of the other massive overvaluations. 

Exaggerations, overvaluations and out-and-out lies: the 6 most egregious examples of Donald Trump's alleged inflation of his wealth - MarketWatch

Rent-stabilized apartments

In 2012, according to the suit, Trump valued 12 rent-stabilized apartments at his Trump Park Avenue building at $50 million, claiming there were no restrictions to what he could do with them. Rent-stabilized apartments are highly restricted, however, and their tenants under law cannot be forced out. Trump used the exaggerated valuation for the apartments, despite an appraiser’s telling him they were collectively worth only $750,000, the suit claimed.

Mar-a-Lago

James’s suit accuses Trump of lying about restrictions on what he could do with his famed Palm Beach, Fla., private club, Mar-a-Lago. In his statement of financial conditions, Trump claimed that there were no restrictions on the property and that it could be developed and sold for residential use at any time. That allowed him to place a value on the property of $739 million. In truth, James said, the deeds Trump signed when he acquired Mar-a-Lago in 1985 severely restricted what he could do with the 18-acre property, sharply limiting any changes to it and disallowing the right to develop the property into multiple residences. In reality, the club generated annual revenue of less than $25 million and should have been valued at around $75 million, the suit said.

19 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

I knew as soon as Trump’s name appeared in the news, the TDS’ers would come running.

Just like Pavlov’s dog…GOOD BOY!

715E7A1F-7F40-4050-A2CC-7F2AD5D0FFFE.jpeg

Cult member cannot refute claim backed up by evidence. How did they respond?

a. Meme

b. Ad hominem attack

c. Link to rightwing nutjob "source"

d. #whataboutism

e. combination of a, b, c, or d

3 hours ago, hoorta said:

000.jpg.a8c1a543c480f654309590fb1898e698.jpg

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

a. Meme

b. Ad hominem attack

d. #whataboutism

Groomer member cannot refute claim backed up by evidence. How did they respond?

a.Cry

b. Change sex

c. Link to CRT, DRAG QUEEN  nutjob "source"

d. Severe TDS

Your Hatred of your country. Sad.

7 hours ago, hoorta said:

5 hours ago, cccjwh said:

I didn't need to read your garbage to immediately come to a conclusion.

It being that it has never occurred to both you TDS simpletons that lawsuits against large companies and or their billionaire owners are a common occurrence. You can even say It comes with the territory.

People like our very own Jimmy Haslam, Mark Cuban, Elon Musk, Warren Buffet, Steve Jobs, Bill Gates/Microsoft, Ford Motor, GE yada yada yada...all have had lawsuits against them.

But now that "breaking news" of Trump being sued has surfaced, your TDS triggers you into being outraged.

Next ask yourselves how these charges against Trump during the time he was a private citizen negatively impacted the job he did as president.

1 hour ago, Canton Dawg said:

F6512B8D-81C9-4ACF-9BE8-162591BAE6F0.png

a. Meme

b. Ad hominem attack

d. #whataboutism

Not sure how you think people are upset? Corrupt POS getting sued. It's good news.

52 minutes ago, FY56 said:

It being that it has never occurred to both you TDS simpletons that lawsuits against large companies and or their billionaire owners are a common occurrence. You can even say It comes with the territory.

People like our very own Jimmy Haslam, Mark Cuban, Elon Musk, Warren Buffet, Steve Jobs, Bill Gates/Microsoft, Ford Motor, GE yada yada yada...all have had lawsuits against them.

But now that "breaking news" of Trump being sued has surfaced, your TDS triggers you into being outraged.

Next ask yourselves how these charges against Trump during the time he was a private citizen negatively impacted the job he did as president.

Why do I care how it impacted the job? Corrupt POS is getting sued for being a corrupt POS. Ask yourself why you are OK with a corrupt POS running our country. Everyone has been telling you that your cult leader is a corrupt POS. But you guys just won't believe, no matter what. Why? Because it's a cult.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, FY56 said:

Outraged?  RTFLMAO!!!  Have another swig of Kool-Aid pal... I won't go so low- like you MAGAts would if this happened to a Democrat.  But take it to the bank, there's dancing in the streets in some quarters over this... I learned a little German a few months ago...  schadenfreude has landed.   Plenty more to come- you had better believe it.  

50 minutes ago, Axe said:

You seriously don't expect a reasonable answer do ya?

OTOH, I completely expected denial & spin... and the Trump Cult trying to put more lipstick on their favorite pig.  :D  

28 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Why do I care how it impacted the job? Corrupt POS is getting sued for being a corrupt POS. Ask yourself why you are OK with a corrupt POS running our country. Everyone has been telling you that your cult leader is a corrupt POS. But you guys just won't believe, no matter what. Why? Because it's a cult.

giphyhj7yh.gif.33b6fb0b3f66b9b54a1e4aa5c93d1010.gif

5 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Outraged?  RTFLMAO!!!  Have another swig of Kool-Aid pal... I won't go so low- like you MAGAts would if this happened to a Democrat.  But take it to the bank, there's dancing in the streets in some quarters over this... I learned a little German a few months ago...  schadenfreude has landed.   Plenty more to come- you had better believe it.  

OTOH, I completely expected denial & spin... and the Trump Cult trying to put more lipstick on their favorite pig.  :D  

Here’s a German word for you…

Bullscheiße
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, hoorta said:

betrunken

Told ya Vambo- don't bother insulting me...  Maybe someday Mommy will let you out of the basement...  And you seriously need to realize...  CC has it 100% right...   

Cult member cannot refute claim backed up by evidence. How do they respond?

a. Meme

b. Ad hominem attack

d. #whataboutism

1 hour ago, Axe said:

You seriously don't expect a reasonable answer do ya?

Nope. So I chose not read them.

When I don't respond to their idiotic rhetoric it means I chose not to read it. If I do choose to read it then I am compelled to respond, and I will.

Thats how they know whether or not I read their garbage.