THE BROWNS BOARD

Why get a job?

Vambo

23 minutes ago, Vambo said:
Major city’s 'basic income' program to give homeless people thousands in cash

Denver set to give 140 homeless people up to $12,000 in cash as part of 'basic income' program

No doubt that's the tip of the iceberg. I can hear the moaning now "you can't feed yo fambly on 12000$"

Of course there's a permanent underclass, useless deadbeats, which will just keep growing and growing.

It makes liberals feel they are important and magnanimous like having a cat that has to come to you to be fed everyday. Probably insulting to these people to suggest they should get up off the couch for at least a few minutes a day to get their free shit. I guess it's good enough for the children of the Liberals today.

WSS

• Upvote 2

46 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

No doubt that's the tip of the iceberg. I can hear the moaning now "you can't feed yo fambly on 12000$"

Of course there's a permanent underclass, useless deadbeats, which will just keep growing and growing.

It makes liberals feel they are important and magnanimous like having a cat that has to come to you to be fed everyday. Probably insulting to these people to suggest they should get up off the couch for at least a few minutes a day to get their free shit. I guess it's good enough for the children of the Liberals today.

WSS

Dogs have to come up to you to be fed every day also.

• Upvote 1

On 9/18/2022 at 8:01 PM, Vambo said:

Denver set to give 140 homeless people up to $12,000 in cash as part of 'basic income' program

about the time...woody has been gone from the board. Very interesting....

• Haha 1