THE BROWNS BOARD

How has your life gotten better from Biden's policies?

Vambo

5 minutes ago, jbluhm86 said:

In all honesty, the prospect of having $20k shaved off my student loans is a plus for me. 

That doesn't mean I'm planning on voting for him in 2024.

It's like a double-edged sword, isn't it? Most all of us accepted the covid payout, whatever it was called. But it added more debt. Personal benefit is great - except for letting it buy your vote. One person defiantly turning 20k down doesn't fix or help anything. It's obvious.

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, jbluhm86 said:

In all honesty, the prospect of having $20k shaved off my student loans is a plus for me. 

Hey, I'm just happy that the IRS finally sent me a letter today acknowledging that the $20k payment I sent them above and beyond my quarterlies for 2021 was indeed found. Months after I sent them a screen shot from their own website that documented said payment.

Fuck Joe Biden.. He has EVERYTHING so fucked up it isn't remotely funny..

• Upvote 1

On 9/17/2022 at 10:03 PM, jbluhm86 said:

Absolutely and that's a great point. Free shit is free shit even if you know that it's a complete wrong thing for the country and the economy at society you'd be stupid to turn down your share of the free shit. Somebody wants to write me a big check because of my Celtic heritage or some such bullshit I'd realize how stupid it was but I'd probably take the dough.

Wss

• Upvote 1

Burn pit veterans are getting the medical coverage that they are owed.

Finally doing something about Climate Change.

Instructure projects are starting up and going to avoid a lot of the structure failures.

Don't have to hear about what the fucking moron said or did today, so he can stay in the headlines.