THE BROWNS BOARD

Cultist kills wife, dog and tries to kill daughter.

cccjwh

https://www.foxnews.com/us/michigan-father-who-killed-wife-shot-daughter-went-down-qanon-rabbit-hole-snapped-daughter-says

A Michigan daughter blames QAnon conspiracies for her father's descent into violence that ended with him fatally shooting his wife and injuring one of his daughters last week. Rebecca Lanis, 21, says her father, 52-year-old Igor Lanis, started going down "crazy rabbit holes" after former President Donald Trump lost the 2020 presidential election. He "snapped" while Rebecca was staying at a friend's house last weekend. He killed his wife, the family dog, and shot one of his daughters, 25-year-old Rachel Lanis, according to reports....

Rebecca described how her father would make the family watch videos about various conspiracy theories involving 5G cell towers, vaccines and lizard people. She said it ultimately became "pointless" to argue with him. The younger daughter says she was in disbelief when she heard of her father's attack. She first learned of the incident when her grandmother called her and asked whether she was in the hospital. "It was like I was in a movie or nightmare or something. How could this happen to me?" Rebecca told WXYZ. "I had a really close bond with my mom, and I just can’t believe that she’s not here." She added that her father had not previously been violent, but he had grown increasingly aggressive since the 2020 election and had several outbursts.

-

This happened Sept 11th. The next day Cheetos "retruthed"

Arrest made in threats against Boston Children’s Hospital | The Hill

U.S. Attorney Rachael Rollins said Kathleen Levy of Westfield, Mass., is charged with one count of making a false telephonic bomb threat in connection with a threat made to the hospital on Aug. 30, NBC10 Boston reported.

“This alleged conduct is disturbing, to say the least,” Rollins said during a news conference, local media reported. “Bomb hoaxes cause, fear, panic and a diversion of resources that have a real impact on our communities. The people that work at Children’s Hospital and the parents that bring their loved ones to Children’s Hospital are under enough stress.”

The arrest comes amid a surge in threats made to several Boston-area children’s hospitals in recent weeks as conservative media personalities and activists have railed against gender-affirming care services they allege have been provided at the facilities.

Boston Children’s is home to the first pediatric and adolescent transgender health program in the United States. It became the focus of far-right social media accounts, news outlets and bloggers last week after they found informational YouTube videos published by the hospital weeks ago about surgical offerings for transgender patients.

13 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Must be a Republican if he failed to kill everybody. Democrats are much better at murder.

WSS

It’s not murder, the Libtards call it “Routine Women’s Healthcare”. 🤡🤡

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Must be a Republican if he failed to kill everybody. Democrats are much better at murder.

WSS

Cult member cannot refute claim backed up by evidence. How did they respond?

a. Meme

b. Ad hominem attack

c. Link to rightwing nutjob "source"

d. #whataboutism

e. combination of a, b, c, or d

47 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Cult member cannot refute claim backed up by evidence. How did they respond?

Duh...obviously by him not refuting probably means he can't. So what do you expect him to say.?

Just be grateful that someone took time out to give you and your thread the attention you've been anxiously awaiting.

My response to your topic is that yes, lunatics exist on the right as well, although far fewer.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, FY56 said:

Duh...obviously by him not refuting probably means he can't. So what do you expect him to say.?

Just be grateful that someone took time out to give you and your thread the attention you've been anxiously awaiting.

My response to your topic is that yes, lunatics exist on the right as well, although far fewer.

There are more of the left? Really. Damn you cultists live in your own little reality.

Pittsburg synagogue shooting

El Paso Walmart attack

Buffalo shooting

January 6th attack

Teacher quitting because of threats

Election worker quitting because of threats

School board members quitting because of threats

Oh wait, who I'm I talking to. Of course Antifa did all of this stuff.

image.png.74f7af7888b18e939ecc045bcca7b0d4.png

image.png.bed89013204be19a7f44168bd3061f39.png

Murder and Extremism in the United States in 2021 (adl.org)

Now go find a blog that supports your opinion.

12 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

There are more of the left? Really. Damn you cultists live in your own little reality.

Pittsburg synagogue shooting

El Paso Walmart attack

Buffalo shooting

January 6th attack

Teacher quitting because of threats

Election worker quitting because of threats

School board members quitting because of threats

Oh wait, who I'm I talking to. Of course Antifa did all of this stuff.

image.png.74f7af7888b18e939ecc045bcca7b0d4.png

image.png.bed89013204be19a7f44168bd3061f39.png

Murder and Extremism in the United States in 2021 (adl.org)

Now go find a blog that supports your opinion.

Your post is meaningless. You narrowed down murders to the tiniest imaginable fraction of politically motivated killings if they even are. I doubt that for the record.

Look at the FBI stats for violent crime and murders. You see that African Americans are responsible for about half. You also see African Americans are about 13% of the population. You can also see that approximately 90% of African Americans vote democrat. We're just talking about murder. By the way just to prove your link is facetious nobody killed anybody on January 6th except for a retarded black man who is given a job security murdered and unarmed white woman in cold blood. But thank you.

WSS

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Your post is meaningless. You narrowed down murders to the tiniest imaginable fraction of politically motivated killings if they even are. I doubt that for the record.

Look at the FBI stats for violent crime and murders. You see that African Americans are responsible for about half. You also see African Americans are about 13% of the population. You can also see that approximately 90% of African Americans vote democrat. We're just talking about murder. By the way just to prove your link is facetious nobody killed anybody on January 6th except for a retarded black man who is given a job security murdered and unarmed white woman in cold blood. But thank you.

WSS

Talking about motives Steve. If you kill some people because you believe the the Great Replacement theory (a right-wing "theory"). That is political violence. If you kill someone in a bar because they hit on your girl friend, that is NOT political violence.

Nice False equivalence fallacy. 

15 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Talking about motives Steve. If you kill some people because you believe the the Great Replacement theory (a right-wing "theory"). That is political violence. If you kill someone in a bar because they hit on your girl friend, that is NOT political violence.

Your example wasn't a political killing. Your defense of rampaging Democrats referred to political killings.

WSS 

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

In President Obama’s last year in office, the United States dropped 26,172 bombs in seven countries. This estimate is undoubtedly low, considering reliable data is only available for airstrikes in Pakistan, Yemen, Somalia, and Libya, and a single "strike," according to the Pentagon’s definition, can involve multiple bombs or munitions. In 2016, the United States dropped 3,028 more bombs—and in one more country, Libya—than in 2015.

https://www.cfr.org/blog/how-many-bombs-did-united-states-drop-2016

cccjwh's cult leaders murder count

https://www.foxnews.com/media/tom-homan-brings-attention-number-migrants-died-biden-watch

The reality is that Biden's border policies are killing people at record numbers. And I just heard the AG, she sounded upset and she should be. I saw Chad Wolf earlier, he said he was hot and bothered. He should be, he should be angry. But I wake up, I wake up every day pissed off because I've served this country. I wore that green uniform. I was a special agent for decades. I've been investigating these organizations smuggling, trafficking, women, children, smuggle drugs, smuggle guns. I've held dying children in my arms. I've talked to girls as young as 11 years old who got raped multiple times. What no one's talking about, what we're talking about here on this show tonight, is a number of migrants who have died since Joe Biden became president. Over 1,200 migrants have died — 1,200 deaths on U.S. soil since Joe Biden became president. Over 100,000 Americans died on fentanyl overdoses. This is tragic.

biden-covid-tracker-8.25-736x545.png

13 U.S. service members were killed in Afghanistan bombing · 10 Marines among U.S. service members killed in attacks.

Jan 19, 2022 — The U.S. military conducted a strike that killed 10 civilians, including women and children, rather than the intended target.

53 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Hey another assertion w/o any evidence. 👍

I said CRAZIES, that encompasses all you people, not just killers.

Antifa and BLM are crazies, one allegedly a supporter who killed 5 police officers in Dallas. The attempted murder of Republicans by a Bernie Sanders supporter at a baseball game. Crazies are democrat elected officials who openly condone confrontation. Celebrities "joking" about assassinating Trump are crazies.  Perhaps you missed this because CNN may have not reported it. Quintez Brown, Louisville BLM activist charged with attempted murder of mayoral candidate, has troubled past | Fox News

Did CNN happen to report the Demonrat from New Hampshire who stated he wished that Sarah Palin was on the plane that crashed and killed Sen Stevens?

Over 300 People Facing Federal Charges For Crimes Committed During Nationwide Demonstrations

The Department of Justice announced today that more than 300 individuals in 29 states and Washington, D.C., have been charged for crimes committed adjacent to or under the guise of peaceful demonstrations since the end of May. To date, of the 94 U.S. Attorneys’ Offices (USAOs), more than 40 USAOs have filed federal charges alleging crimes ranging from attempted murder, assaulting a law enforcement officer, arson, burglary of a federally-licensed firearms dealer, damaging federal property, malicious destruction of property using fire or explosives, felon in possession of a firearm and ammunition, unlawful possession of a destructive device, inciting a riot, felony civil disorder, and others. Violent opportunists have exploited these demonstrations in various ways. Approximately 80 individuals have been charged with offenses relating to arson and explosives. Approximately 15 individuals have been charged with damaging federal property. In some instances, these individuals are alleged to have set fires to local businesses as well as city and federal property, which will regrettably incur millions of taxpayer dollars to repair damages to the Portland Courthouse, Nashville Courthouse, Minneapolis Police Third Precinct, Seattle Police East Precinct, and local high school in Minnesota; and, to replace police cruisers in South Carolina, Washington, Rhode Island, Georgia, Utah, and other states. Corporate and local businesses were also targeted, including a Target Corporate headquarters in Minneapolis, Boost Mobile Store in Milwaukee, Champ Sports Store in Tampa, and local restaurants including a pizza parlor in Los Angeles and a sushi bar in Santa Monica. Through these acts, these individuals have shown minimal regard to their communities and for the safety of others and themselves.

I stand by my belief that far more crazies exist on the left.

This is a crazy:

NINTCHDBPICT000618394886.webp

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, FY56 said:

I said CRAZIES, that encompasses all you people, not just killers.

Antifa and BLM are crazies, one allegedly a supporter who killed 5 police officers in Dallas. The attempted murder of Republicans by a Bernie Sanders supporter at a baseball game. Crazies are democrat elected officials who openly condone confrontation. Celebrities "joking" about assassinating Trump are crazies.  Perhaps you missed this because CNN may have not reported it. Quintez Brown, Louisville BLM activist charged with attempted murder of mayoral candidate, has troubled past | Fox News

Did CNN happen to report the Demonrat from New Hampshire who stated he wished that Sarah Palin was on the plane that crashed and killed Sen Stevens?

Over 300 People Facing Federal Charges For Crimes Committed During Nationwide Demonstrations

The Department of Justice announced today that more than 300 individuals in 29 states and Washington, D.C., have been charged for crimes committed adjacent to or under the guise of peaceful demonstrations since the end of May. To date, of the 94 U.S. Attorneys’ Offices (USAOs), more than 40 USAOs have filed federal charges alleging crimes ranging from attempted murder, assaulting a law enforcement officer, arson, burglary of a federally-licensed firearms dealer, damaging federal property, malicious destruction of property using fire or explosives, felon in possession of a firearm and ammunition, unlawful possession of a destructive device, inciting a riot, felony civil disorder, and others. Violent opportunists have exploited these demonstrations in various ways. Approximately 80 individuals have been charged with offenses relating to arson and explosives. Approximately 15 individuals have been charged with damaging federal property. In some instances, these individuals are alleged to have set fires to local businesses as well as city and federal property, which will regrettably incur millions of taxpayer dollars to repair damages to the Portland Courthouse, Nashville Courthouse, Minneapolis Police Third Precinct, Seattle Police East Precinct, and local high school in Minnesota; and, to replace police cruisers in South Carolina, Washington, Rhode Island, Georgia, Utah, and other states. Corporate and local businesses were also targeted, including a Target Corporate headquarters in Minneapolis, Boost Mobile Store in Milwaukee, Champ Sports Store in Tampa, and local restaurants including a pizza parlor in Los Angeles and a sushi bar in Santa Monica. Through these acts, these individuals have shown minimal regard to their communities and for the safety of others and themselves.

This is a crazy:

NINTCHDBPICT000618394886.webp

So I guess you couldn't find any stats to back up your assertion, so you went with anecdotes. Whenever you can find some real evidence let me know, I know it has to be difficult without your blogs.

4 hours ago, cccjwh said:

So I guess you couldn't find any stats to back up your assertion, so you went with anecdotes. Whenever you can find some real evidence let me know, I know it has to be difficult without your blogs.

Oh shut the fuck up already you moron.  There are no stats for crazies I'm including, and secondly you don't make the rules. Those were actual events. Nice try but you lost this one too.