THE BROWNS BOARD

Corrupt wh, leftist American gov - fbi on the political assault stalinist agenda - they track down the pillow guy

calfoxwc

More and more dangerous. This is just getting worse and worse.

I guess they are determined to make every single American who isn't on their political agenda side...

an "enemy of the state".

Mike Lindell tracked down coming back from a hunting trip...

Maybe we should all get Pres Trump stickers off our cars. Go to gun shows in disguise. this is ...serious crap.

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2022/09/13/tucker-reveals-fbi-just-raided-mike-lindell-the-pillow-guy-n627110

ucker Reveals FBI Just Raided Mike Lindell, the Pillow Guy

11 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

More and more dangerous. This is just getting worse and worse.

I guess they are determined to make every single American who isn't on their political agenda side...

an "enemy of the state".

Mike Lindell tracked down coming back from a hunting trip...

Maybe we should all get Pres Trump stickers off our cars. Go to gun shows in disguise. this is ...serious crap.

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2022/09/13/tucker-reveals-fbi-just-raided-mike-lindell-the-pillow-guy-n627110

ucker Reveals FBI Just Raided Mike Lindell, the Pillow Guy

Like I said... Gas chambers are next...

On 9/14/2022 at 6:29 PM, cccjwh said:

Oh, another "raid" at Hardy's or was it Arbys. 

Too bad it wasn't at a Wendy's.. Instead of where's the beef? Could have been where's your conclusive evidence Mike? That you've been saying you have for well over a year. I know!!! it's all on that phone, and you were going to release it next week!!!   :D Mr. Pillow, I'm astounded that you (supposedly) don't even have a computer, and are somehow able to run a multimillion dollar business- all off of a cellphone.   

MHO? Pillow guy's brain has been permanently damaged from all that crack he was smoking. Honestly- he acts like he's still using. 

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

Too bad it wasn't at a Wendy's.. Instead of where's the beef? Could have been where's your conclusive evidence Mike? That you've been saying you have for well over a year. I know!!! it's all on that phone, and you were going to release it next week!!!   :D Mr. Pillow, I'm astounded that you (supposedly) don't even have a computer, and are somehow able to run a multimillion dollar business- all off of a cellphone.   

MHO? Pillow guy's brain has been permanently damaged from all that crack he was smoking. Honestly- he acts like he's still using. 

So exactly why do hate the pillow guy?  In other words, what's your beef?

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, cccjwh said:

You mean other than him trying to overturn a free and fair election and destroy our democracy?

You actually believe he is in a position powerful enough to overturn an election?

Look to the demonrats for that. I bet you were glued to your tv set like every other liberal snowflake hoping Comey, then later Mueller came up with something the demonrats could use to implicate Trump in order to overturn his election.

5 hours ago, FY56 said:

So exactly why do hate the pillow guy?  In other words, what's your beef?

Stop throwing the "hate" word around FY....  I actually feel sorry for the guy who's in need of psychiatric counselling. Years of crack abuse have obviously damaged his mind. He's at the head of driving the clown show.  Some psychiatrists have said Mike just traded in his crack addiction for a Trump addiction. Everything Trump touched dies, and Donnie will be more than happy to use Mike as one of his scapegoats.

So here's my beef...  In case you missed the memo, Mr. Pillow has been spewing for over a year... "Trump is going to be reinstated". Pick a date FY, I've lost track of how many times. "I have conclusive evidence", right... The courts don't agree with you. Sue al those machines, LOL...  Smartmatic is suing you for the shirt off of your back... :D 

Too bad Cal's "corrupt" FBI managed to convince a Federal Judge (probably appointed by DJT) that there was evidence on Lindell's phone of potential criminal activity....  If you actually believe Lindell doesn't own a computer, I have some prime real estate in the Florida Everglades that I'd like to sell you.  

10 hours ago, FY56 said:

You actually believe he is in a position powerful enough to overturn an election?

Look to the demonrats for that. I bet you were glued to your tv set like every other liberal snowflake hoping Comey, then later Mueller came up with something the demonrats could use to implicate Trump in order to overturn his election.

Photos Capture Notes From Mike Lindell's White House Visit - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

Since when is having the power a requirement to dislike someone who wants to destroy your country. I'm sure it made you like him more.

You mean this guy visiting the POTUS to advise him to invoke the Insurrection Act?

They were only partially visible, but there was also a suggestion about invoking the Insurrection Act, by which a president can deploy active military troops into the streets, and “martial law if necessary.” One line appeared to suggest moving Kash Patel, currently the Department of Defense chief of staff and a Trump loyalist, as “C.I.A. Acting,” which seemed to indicate the top job.

9 hours ago, hoorta said:

Stop throwing the "hate" word around FY....  I actually feel sorry for the guy who's in need of psychiatric counselling. Years of crack abuse have obviously damaged his mind. He's at the head of driving the clown show.  Some psychiatrists have said Mike just traded in his crack addiction for a Trump addiction. Everything Trump touched dies, and Donnie will be more than happy to use Mike as one of his scapegoats.

So here's my beef...  In case you missed the memo, Mr. Pillow has been spewing for over a year... "Trump is going to be reinstated". Pick a date FY, I've lost track of how many times. "I have conclusive evidence", right... The courts don't agree with you. Sue al those machines, LOL...  Smartmatic is suing you for the shirt off of your back... :D 

Too bad Cal's "corrupt" FBI managed to convince a Federal Judge (probably appointed by DJT) that there was evidence on Lindell's phone of potential criminal activity....  If you actually believe Lindell doesn't own a computer, I have some prime real estate in the Florida Everglades that I'd like to sell you.  

I'm guessing it about that corrupt GOP Mesa County clerk that gave election data away to other cult members. For some reason the party of election security is OK with it. Don't know if accepting stolen election data is against the law. I guess we will find out.

12 hours ago, hoorta said:

I’m still waiting on the “mountains of evidence” James Comey had on Trump’s Russian Collusion case that he provided to Robert Mueller.

At the end of the day, I guess you can say Comey made a mountain out of a molehill. 🤡🤡🤡

• Upvote 2

And you cultists wonder why people don't believe you when you are pushing voter ID. If you really cared about election security, you would be posting about all the breaches that your members have done. 

Video undercuts Trump elector Cathy Latham's account of Georgia voting breach - The Washington Post

On Jan. 7, 2021, a group of forensics experts working for lawyers allied with President Donald Trump spent eight hours at a county elections office in southern Georgia, copying sensitive software and data from its voting machines. Under questioning last month for a civil lawsuit, a former Georgia Republican Party official named Cathy Latham said in sworn testimony that she briefly stopped by the office in Coffee County that afternoon. She said she stayed in the foyer and spoke with a junior official about an unrelated matter at the front desk. “I didn’t go into the office,” Latham said, according to a transcript of her deposition filed in court. She said she had seen in passing a pro-Trump businessman who was working with the experts. She said they chatted for “five minutes at most” — she could not remember the topic — and she left soon after for an early dinner with her husband.

Surveillance video footage reviewed by The Washington Post shows that Latham visited the elections office twice that day, staying for more than four hours in total. She greeted the businessman, Scott Hall, when he arrived and led him into a back area to meet the experts and local officials, the video shows. Over the course of the day, it shows, she moved in and out of an area where the experts from the data forensics firm, SullivanStrickler, were working, a part of that building that was not visible to the surveillance camera.

8 hours ago, cccjwh said:

And you cultists wonder why people don't believe you when you are pushing voter ID. If you really cared about election security, you would be posting about all the breaches that your members have done. 

Video undercuts Trump elector Cathy Latham's account of Georgia voting breach - The Washington Post

On Jan. 7, 2021, a group of forensics experts working for lawyers allied with President Donald Trump spent eight hours at a county elections office in southern Georgia, copying sensitive software and data from its voting machines. Under questioning last month for a civil lawsuit, a former Georgia Republican Party official named Cathy Latham said in sworn testimony that she briefly stopped by the office in Coffee County that afternoon. She said she stayed in the foyer and spoke with a junior official about an unrelated matter at the front desk. “I didn’t go into the office,” Latham said, according to a transcript of her deposition filed in court. She said she had seen in passing a pro-Trump businessman who was working with the experts. She said they chatted for “five minutes at most” — she could not remember the topic — and she left soon after for an early dinner with her husband.

Surveillance video footage reviewed by The Washington Post shows that Latham visited the elections office twice that day, staying for more than four hours in total. She greeted the businessman, Scott Hall, when he arrived and led him into a back area to meet the experts and local officials, the video shows. Over the course of the day, it shows, she moved in and out of an area where the experts from the data forensics firm, SullivanStrickler, were working, a part of that building that was not visible to the surveillance camera.

How the fuck does this back up your absurd claim that the "right really isn't pushing for voter ID"?

This was one of your best reaches.

On 9/17/2022 at 12:45 AM, hoorta said:

My advice to you is to purchase one of his pillows. It may help you calm down.

The word "hate" is highly appropriate. Never in my life had I witnessed this level of hate toward conservatives and a president then had been exhibited by you lefties. And don't even start with the Biden hate. It's a false equivalence. Don't make me have to explain.

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, FY56 said:

The word "hate" is highly appropriate. Never in my life had I witnessed this level of hate toward conservatives and a president then had been exhibited by you lefties. And don't even start with the Biden hate. It's a false equivalence. Don't make me have to explain.

I see you just emerged from you rabbit hole FY.   LOL False equivalence my ass. All I see here is Biden bashing.  EDIT: Then do have to explain- again, I don't hate ALL Republicans- Cheney, Kinsinger, and Romney are all fine upstanding Americans fer instance...  But I don't much like a pathological liar that's been engaging in criminal activity for years.  

Drink more Kool-Aid, why don't ya?  Now wearing a Q pin, duh- forgot he was in Ohio for a bit too... HEIL TRUMP!!!  Perfectly normal Cult behavior...  You may not think this is getting creepier by the Rally, but lots of other folks do.   And for good measure, he even threw Vance under the bus... He's not there to help candidates, he's holding these "rallies" to stoke his immense ego.  

Donald Trump disciples raise a disturbing stiff-armed one-fnger salute to the former president at his his Ohio rally Saturday night. (Photo: Gaelen Morse via Reuters)

2 hours ago, FY56 said:

image.png.0ce652c9e6811a7f1de2849174c64b6b.png

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, hoorta said:

I see you just emerged from you rabbit hole FY.   LOL False equivalence my ass. All I see here is Biden bashing.  

Drink more Kool-Aid, why don't ya?  Now wearing a Q pin, duh- forgot he was in Ohio for a bit too... HEIL TRUMP!!!  Perfectly normal Cult behavior...  You may not think this is getting creepier by the Rally, but lots of other folks do.   And for good measure, he even threw Vance under the bus... He's not there to help candidates, he's holding these "rallies" to stoke his immense ego.  

Donald Trump disciples raise a disturbing stiff-armed one-fnger salute to the former president at his his Ohio rally Saturday night. (Photo: Gaelen Morse via Reuters)

You have gone so far off the deep end you are worse than the Q people, has the alcohol eaten what little brains you had away?

Seriously please seek a doctors help it's sad, you are worse than Joe Biden...

766.gif.aa1816a635cdb9b4953190e843be47e3.gif

Joe Biden campaign events are coronavirus cautious as Trump resumes rallies

Drink more Wine, why don't ya?  Now wearing a Q pin, duh- forgot he was in Ohio for a bit too... HEIL Biden!!!  Perfectly normal Cult behavior...  You may not think this is getting creepier by the Rally, but lots of other folks do.   And for good measure, he even threw Cameltoe under the bus... He's not there to help candidates, he's holding these "rallies" to stoke his immense ego. 

2 hours ago, FY56 said:

How the fuck does this back up your absurd claim that the "right really isn't pushing for voter ID"?

This was one of your best reaches.

Do you not understand how quotes work? 

Quotation Marks

Use double quotation marks to set off a direct (word-for-word) quotation

I never said what you are quoting. The reason you want voter ID is to secure the elections, right? Sorry if I don't believe you want to secure our elections. You want to suppress the vote. 

21 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Do you not understand how quotes work? 

Quotation Marks

Use double quotation marks to set off a direct (word-for-word) quotation

I never said what you are quoting. The reason you want voter ID is to secure the elections, right? Sorry if I don't believe you want to secure our elections. You want to suppress the vote. 

PBS reporter: 'Doesn’t look good' that White House officials must act as Biden's 'translators' after he speaks

57 minutes ago, Vambo said:

Trump was in Ohio last Saturday, couldn't remember what state he was in (other than in the state of insanity).  FACT.  I heard they had to give him a nudge.  Nice whataboutism. Don't ya know, last time he visited Ohio, Orangie told his adoring cultists. "We sent a brave young American to a plant."   :D   :D :D  Nice try Demented Don... We sent Neil Armstrong to the Moon, if that's what you were trying to say.   

If I were JD Vance, I'd tell Trump to kiss my ass, before he manages to torpedo my campaign any further...  “JD is kissing my ass, he wants my support,” Trump said.   You cultists may not realize it, but The Orange One just gave Tim Ryan a truckload of pre election ammunition.