THE BROWNS BOARD

The Cost of Attending an NFL Game

Axe

• Axe changed the title to The Cost of Attending an NFL Game

That ticket price is for the nose bleed section. I shudder to think what decent seats are going for in San Francisco or Tampa.  

$23 bucks for a beer? When you can get a case of Bud at that price for your Tailgate party. :D

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

I spent 500 bucks to sit in the front row for Alice Cooper.

WSS

Yeah, that's also spread over to the concert venue... "Super Fan" seats in the first couple rows.  I had the opportunity (I passed on it) for a similar package to see Fleetwood Mac several years ago, including a backstage meet and greet with the Band. I was at a loss what I'd want to say to Stevie Nicks.  :)  

OT- but since you brought it up... my all time mind bending concert experience was way back circa 1970 getting 20th row for Pink Floyd at (I believe it was the Allen Theater) before they hit the big time and were still playing small venues. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

I spent 500 bucks to sit in the front row for Alice Cooper.

WSS

Hey Steve when was that and where ?   We used to have some great acts in the 1960s, 1970s and cheap in Ohio and around here Akron, Canton, Cleveland,  Youngstown and others.   Wow !

7 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

Hey Steve when was that and where ?   We used to have some great acts in the 1960s, 1970s and cheap in Ohio and around here Akron, Canton, Cleveland,  Youngstown and others.   Wow !

Akron Civic last year, first time was Lake Milton love it to death tour.

WSS