THE BROWNS BOARD

Vote Blue...California urges residents again not to charge EVs on busy travel weekend

Vambo

We are urged not to use our ACs, large appliances and you guessed it, charge our electric cars or rolling black outs will happen..... Yet they want 30-50 million more electric cars by 2035 but not one politician has talked about the new generation plants, distribution stations and delivery infrastructure that will be needed to cope with the massive new demand.

God I hate this state. 

• Upvote 4

Again... this is where the Free Electricity that Tesla was trying to give the world would come into play... We wouldn't have to "Charge" anything... it could just be absorbed out of the atmosphere like Gamma ray signals to a radio telescope... We do things so ass backwards in this country all for the sake of greed... I have high doubts we as a civilization will go far up the Kardashev Scale... We stand currently as a Type 0 civilization... I expect this planet will be a charred ember within the next 30 years...