THE BROWNS BOARD

Is Joe Biden striving for "Helter Skelter" ?

Vambo

With all of Biden hateful speeches he is sounding more and more like Charles Manson.

What was Helter Skelter? Manson believed the tensions between blacks and whites in the counter-cultural boiling pot of the 1960s would erupt into a cataclysmic race war that would end in the slaughter of nearly all white people. He called this doomsday

5 hours ago, Vambo said:

With all of Biden hateful speeches he is sounding more and more like Charles Manson.

What was Helter Skelter? Manson believed the tensions between blacks and whites in the counter-cultural boiling pot of the 1960s would erupt into a cataclysmic race war that would end in the slaughter of nearly all white people. He called this doomsday

I have used the term before, too. It's like trying desperately to get people outraged over violent crime, unfairness, high inflation, corrupt elections, corrupt fbi, corrupt cia, corrupt irs, corrupt doj, danger walking the streets in big cities, even, eventually, small towns, rampant illegal crime by illegals and drugs, etc etc etc etc.........

to be able to assume national emergency control over society that they crave.

Just an excuse, which jan 6th was all about. another fbi set up.

The correlation between leftists in America demeaning attitudes vs conservatives and Real Americans....and the nazi's demeaning attitudes vs Jews - seems more legit after that disaster of a hellish, hatemongering speech by biden.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, FY56 said:

6s1rz4.jpg.ef5009979d7d41760503f02935567ddd.jpg

It's like they the left , have literally copied Hitler's playbook to the letter... The big problem is.. They're not fooling anyone but themselves...

41 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Yeah, it is stupid. Now explain it to cantdawg.

OMG you still aren't getting it.

Don't need to explain to Cdawg, need to explain to you... again.

I'll go slow...There are no Marines stationed at Independence Hall.

Don't make me do your homework again...

20 hours ago  But some political observers noticed something unusual: two Marines flanking him in the background as he spoke.

20 hours ago  CNN correspondents slam Biden for using Marines in backdrop of politically charged speech ... PHILADELPHIA (TND) — In a Thursday night speech, ...

2 hours ago, nickers said:

It's like they the left , have literally copied Hitler's playbook to the letter... The big problem is.. They're not fooling anyone but themselves...

All Biden did in that speech was to blather the same tired " maga threat to democracy" rhetoric.

Like his current boss Obama, he promised to be a unifier but has done the complete opposite.

5 minutes ago, FY56 said:

All Biden did in that speech was to blather the same tired " maga threat to democracy" rhetoric.

Like his current boss Obama, he promised to be a unifier but has done the complete opposite.

Where's that pride we used to have?... Where has all the tradition gone?... I remember it used to be America against the world... Yet we still opened our arms to the world and saved it's ass on numerous occasions... Now it's "America against the Demonrats!... WT fucking fuck!

1 hour ago, FY56 said:

OMG you still aren't getting it.

Don't need to explain to Cdawg, need to explain to you... again.

I'll go slow...There are no Marines stationed at Independence Hall.

Don't make me do your homework again...

20 hours ago  But some political observers noticed something unusual: two Marines flanking him in the background as he spoke.

20 hours ago  CNN correspondents slam Biden for using Marines in backdrop of politically charged speech ... PHILADELPHIA (TND) — In a Thursday night speech, ...

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-rnc-video-featuring-marines-resurfaces-after-biden-speech-fury-1739627

If you cult members aren't going to criticize your lord and savior when he does the same, then STFU now. You don't get it both ways. 

51 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-rnc-video-featuring-marines-resurfaces-after-biden-speech-fury-1739627

If you cult members aren't going to criticize your lord and savior when he does the same, then STFU now. You don't get it both ways. 

God try,  but Marines walking among a crowd is a far far cry from using Marines as props during a speech by your cult leader as he blathers about "MAGA and threat to democracy". That is so NAZI.

Nevertheless, the Geneal was correct in his position. General Milly at the time was Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, a Trump advisor.

And if you had not noticed the General admitted to this being "his own mistake". You don't know for a fact if Trump had ordered this or if the General took it upon himself to join in.

4 minutes ago, FY56 said:

God try,  but Marines walking among a crowd is a far far cry from using Marines as props during a speech by your cult leader as he blathers about "MAGA and threat to democracy". That is so NAZI.

Nevertheless, the Geneal was correct in his position. General Milly at the time was Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, a Trump advisor.

And if you had not noticed the General admitted to this being "his own mistake". You don't know for a fact if Trump had ordered this or if the General took it upon himself to join in.

This is why I blocked Tri-C.

I grew tired of explaining everything to her. 🤦‍♂️

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, FY56 said:

God try,  but Marines walking among a crowd is a far far cry from using Marines as a prop during a speech by your cult leader as he blathers about "MAGA and threat to democracy".

Oh please. Cheetos went out of his way to use the military as a prop. He tried all 4 years to get his military parade. He used the white house for a prop for RNC speech. Cheetos used office to try and bride a country for political gain. And all of you cult members defended him. So please spare me your outrage. 

3 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Oh please. Cheetos went out of his way to use the military as a prop. He tried all 4 years to get his military parade. He used the white house for a prop for RNC speech. Cheetos used office to try and bride a country for political gain. And all of you cult members defended him. So please spare me your outrage. 

Like clockwork it's deflection time!  And guess who cried about a parade??? YOU assholes.

After shooting down both your claims of Bidens recent use of military during speeches as being similar to Trumps, I'll just respond to your post with a famous quote:

Having a point to point discussion with a liberal is impossible because they jump from one inane point to another so you can't ever nail them.