THE BROWNS BOARD

$300,000,000,000

Vambo

1 minute ago, FY56 said:

Thats really gonna sit well with those that worked their ass off paying off their loans.

Like me. 😡

Fuck that demented piece of shit and all of the brain dead assholes that voted for him.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Like me. 😡

Fuck that demented piece of shit and all of the brain dead assholes that voted for him.

Just waiting now for one of our resident liberals to tell us how backward our thinking is and enlighten us.

• Upvote 1

Just now, FY56 said:

Just waiting now for one of our resident liberals to tell us how backward our thinking is and enlighten us.

We know the Biden nut swingers will have some kind of half assed response.

"I'd make sure to read the fine print on any loan forgiveness to fully understand all consequences, repercussions and taxes that may come due."

"If people don't learn the dangers of taking on too much debt the first time they make that mistake, how big of a mistake will they make taking on debt in the future to buy a house or some other big-ticket item?"

"Basically, when it comes to the government forgiving all or part of anyone's student loans, I'd be skeptical."

Totally wrong.
If you can’t pay back the loan DON’T GET A LOAN

I don’t understand why any company would give an 18 year old a dime on credit. Especially knowing they won’t even start seeing a return for 2-12 years  

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Well you have to admit they're completely locking down the deadbeat vote. Deadbeats love free shit.

WSS

Gotta love the timing of the free shit express.

This shenanigan will still be fresh on the minds of the Communists when the midterms roll around.

6 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Well you have to admit they're completely locking down the deadbeat vote. Deadbeats love free shit.

WSS

I was fortunate enough to have a good portion of my tuition covered 

In totally, from undergrad and grad, I had like $60-70k in loans. Paid it all off. 

I actually just made a final $20k payment last month.

I'm still happy this is being done and feel that it is needed. Student loan debt has crippled much of a generation.

That being said, this is just a bandaid. The real issue is rapidly increasing tuition costs. Any days set will show you college tuition is growing much faster than just about anything else.

Tax the extremely wealthy and pull money from defense. Make community college free. And fix the overall tuition cost issue for students. Maybe give out more need and merit based money, not sure. 

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

In totally, from undergrad and grad, I had like $60-70k in loans. Paid it all off. 

I'm still happy this is being done and feel that it is needed. Student loan debt has crippled much of a generation.

That being said, this is just a bandaid. The real issue is rapidly increasing tuition costs. Any days set will show you college tuition is growing much faster than just about anything else.

Tax the extremely wealthy and pull money from defense. Make community college free. And fix the overall tuition cost issue for students. Maybe give out more need and merit based money, not sure. 

There were groups of people who speculated on loan forgiveness they took out $10K student loans, deposited them into the bank and waited for Joe to forgive them now they have free $10K to spend as they please.

Had Joe not forgiven it they would have just given it back...

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Federal student aid website crashes after Biden's debt handout announcement

8 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

So you all in on saying fuck those that paid off their student loans?

Or maybe you’re good with having people that never went to college pay someone else’s tuition?

Either way, you would make a great Communist.

7 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Or maybe you’re good with having people that never went to college pay someone else’s tuition?

I shouldn’t have to pay for someone else's college.

College is a choice not a right or privilege 

If you CHOOSE to go to college, YOU choose to pay for  it

19 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

I shouldn’t have to pay for someone else's college.

College is a choice not a right or privilege 

If you CHOOSE to go to college, YOU choose to pay for  it

Well, obviously there’s those among us who feel entitled to have someone else pay for their higher education.

I wonder if Dementia Joe and the Democrats will help me out with my mortgage or auto loan?

858DF627-FF79-4F7E-B0E5-1E347CC2A729.png

15 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Well, obviously there’s those among us who feel entitled to have someone else pay for their higher education.

I wonder if Dementia Joe and the Democrats will help me out with my mortgage or auto loan?

858DF627-FF79-4F7E-B0E5-1E347CC2A729.png

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."

47 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

I paid off my loans. Fortune enough to be able to do that. Just because someone went through something shitty doesn't mean others have to as well. 

People without kids pay taxes that go to schools. People that don't drive pay taxes for roads. I don't want my tax money going so heavily to the military but it is. I don't think my taxes should subsidize churches and other religions but it is. 

Your tax money doesn't just go to the items you directly use or that you want it to go to. Just fyi 

Not to mention if we just closed some tax loop holes, got the extreme wealthy to pay their faur share, etc that would pay for it. Instead we've got the lower abd middle class foolishly banging the drum for policies that only continue to expand the wealth gap in this country 

Our higher education tutuon situation is fucked. It needs fixed. This is just a bandaid. Hopefully there will be meaningful reform at some point. 

29 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Not to mention if we just closed some tax loop holes, got the extreme wealthy to pay their faur share, etc that would pay for it. Instead we've got the lower abd middle class foolishly banging the drum for policies that only continue to expand the wealth gap in this country 

That must not be a high priority for your political party of choice, after all they have control of Congress and the WH so they are free to run anything up our collective asses for the time being.

I fully expect things to change during the midterms, especially the way the Dems have fucked everything up in such a short amount of time.