THE BROWNS BOARD

Taliban celebrates 'victory day' 1 year after taking control of Kabul

3 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Right.. Because another 20 years and 4 trillion and everything would be great there. I guess Cheetos should have came up with a better plan than depending on the Taliban.

Sorry I'm glad we are out and I lived there for 4 years.

Trump didn’t start the Afghan conflict, nor did he finish it but your TDS is on full display.

Seek help.

2 hours ago, cccjwh said:

Cult member cannot refute claim backed up by evidence. How did they respond?

a. Meme

b. Ad hominem attack

c. Link to rightwing nutjob "source"

d. #whataboutism

e. combination of a, b, c, or d

image.png.a10619c6627a3114d908569c9b334042.png

2 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

Trump didn’t start the Afghan conflict, nor did he finish it but your TDS is on full display.

Seek help.

Sorry but your king is the one that made the plan and release 5000 Taliban prisoners. I guess you have a short memory. You may want to keep throwing away service members live and trillions of dollars on a lost cause. Sane people figured it out a while ago. 

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2021/aug/31/mitt-romney/mitt-romney-accurately-says-trump-administration-w/

"A 2020 agreement between the U.S. and the Taliban called for the release of up to 5,000 Taliban prisoners who were held by the Afghan government. "

8 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

Sorry but your king is the one that made the plan and release 5000 Taliban prisoners. I guess you have a short memory. You may want to keep throwing away service members live and trillions of dollars on a lost cause. Sane people figured it out a while ago. 

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2021/aug/31/mitt-romney/mitt-romney-accurately-says-trump-administration-w/

"A 2020 agreement between the U.S. and the Taliban called for the release of up to 5,000 Taliban prisoners who were held by the Afghan government. "

Trump made us oil independent too but Biden screwed that up too!

51 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

So a Dementia Joe fucked up pull out was Trump’s fault?….got it.

Again, seek help for your TDS.

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

Man are you a piece of human excrement.

11 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

Man are you a piece of human excrement.

Cult member cannot refute claim backed up by evidence. How did they respond?

a. Meme

b. Ad hominem attack

c. Link to rightwing nutjob "source"

d. #whataboutism

e. combination of a, b, c, or d