THE BROWNS BOARD

Corrupt fbi - dems have them storm Pres Trump's home - Mar A Largo - break down doors/break open safe.

calfoxwc

break down the door? break open his safe??? No requests for information???

every agent should be held in jail for this crime they committed, especially dir. Wray.

and, who ever is pulling these strings.

This is the "deep state" folks. This is extremely dangerous.

We may have lost our country already.

WITCH HUNT.

this is right out of corrupt American gov movie garbage.

The dirtbag fbi manipulated the last election by squelching the info

on hunter and joe biden. RIGHT BEFORE this midterm election they will lose control over Congress.

Just enough time to go over all the information maybe, and try to find anything they can use.

Watch for statements of what they found, only to admit evetually that they never had anything.

On Fox news now - Buck Sexton, Jesse Waters, and Dan Bongino are outraged about it.

(Sexton used to be with the CIA, Bongino used to be with the Secret Service).

TodayAug. 8, 2022, 4:14 PM PDT. By Marc Caputo. Former President Donald Trump said in a statement Monday that his home at Mar-a-Lago in Palm Beach, Florida, was "raided" by "a large group of FBI ...
TodayFormer President Donald Trump confirmed that the FBI raided his Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach, Florida on August 8, 2022. AP Photo/Lynne Sladky, File Former president Donald Trump said on Monday ..

Nov 18, 2021The DC-based FBI should be given one last chance at redemption by moving to the nation's heartland, far away from the political and media tentacles that have so deeply squeezed and corrupted it.
Consider the FBI's kid-glove treatment of a woefully corrupt Hillary Clinton, and its undeniable complicity in an attempted deep-state coup against Donald Trump, and its suspiciously timed efforts to entrap a ridiculous bunch of plotters in Michigan, and its as-yet unexplained involvement in the riot of January 6, 2021, and its bizarre foot ...
The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) is unlawfully political, treasonous, corrupt, and operates as a secret police force while deliberately undermining our civil liberties and personal freedoms. For the most part, every agent within the bureau is a traitor byway of supporting these forms of tyranny upon the American people.

18 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

Corrupt DOJ/FBI, you know it.  This will not go without consequences.  

Ah, you got to add the courts into that equation since they gave the approval for the search warrant. The bar is set higher there for a former president than for you and me. DOJ must show to the court strong evidence of criminal behavior to get that warrant. It's not like you just go to the candy store for special chocolates or something.

25 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Oh poor innocent little donny got raided by the DOJ/FBI. How could they ever suspect him of any criminal activity that would necessitate a mafioso type raid?

Maybe Robert Mueller can give them some insight?

10 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Ah, you got to add the courts into that equation since they gave the approval for the search warrant. The bar is set higher there for a former president than for you and me. DOJ must show to the court strong evidence of criminal behavior to get that warrant. It's not like you just go to the candy store for special chocolates or something.

Dream on.

sad - so hypocritical - praising hillary liar/evidence destroyer/russian collusion to destroy Pres Trump....

then praising the false narratives, lies under oath, fabricated impeachment via fabricated evidence to the "secret" court, etc  etc etc etc etc.

Tex can go smooch hillary's butt. The "social media look at me" crap is killing our country.

52 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Damn it never stop. Anyone or any organization that goes against their cult leader are "corrupt". Occam razor. Your orange lord and savior is the corrupt one, which is why everyone keeps saying it.

Here's hoping that accountability is just around the corner. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

"

House GOP Leader Kevin McCarthy issued a warning to Attorney General Merrick Garland that extensive oversight by Republicans in Congress will be heading his way. 

TRUMP SAYS MAR-A-LAGO HOME IN FLORIDA 'UNDER SIEGE' BY FBI AGENTS

"Attorney General Garland: preserve your documents and clear your calendar," wrote McCarthy.

South Dakota Governor Kristi Noem blasted Biden's FBI, calling the agency's actions "un-American" in a statement posted to Twitter Monday evening. 

"The FBI raid on President Trump’s home is an unprecedented political weaponization of the Justice Department. They’ve been after President Trump as a candidate, as President, and now as a former President. Using the criminal justice system in this manner is un-American," wrote Noem."

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/third-world-bullsht-dan-bongino-goes-nuclear-after-fbi-raids-trumps-home/

'

Fox News weekend host Dan Bongino went ballistic on the network after news broke that the FBI raided the residence of Donald Trump at Mar-a-Lago.

“This is some third-world bullshit right here,” Bongino declared on Monday’s Jesse Watters Primetime. “Let me say it again: third-world bullshit. I mean every word of that I don’t care that it’s cable news.”

He added, “This is a freaking disgrace. A disgrace. We don’t live in Cuba. We don’t live under Kim Jong-un. We live in a constitutional republic, a representative democracy. You have a bunch of FBI agents raiding the home of a former president because they don’t like his politics? Are you kidding me?”

The raid appeared to center on official government materials Trump took with him to Florida, according to the New York Times. Some of those documents are believed to be classified.

“You spent this whole show, Jesse, and I have spent my entire time either on fox or on my podcast exposing the left for claiming Russia interfered in an election Hillary Clinton paid off a bunch of foreign agents, her team – literally – to fabricate a story that occupied the nation for four years,” Bongino continued.

“What’s she doing right now? Getting a manicure in freakin’ Chappaqua. She’s not doing squat. Nothing. Hunter Biden is having sex on tape while doing crack, while doing crack! And what is he doing? He is living in a Malibu mansion!”

Bongino claimed the FBI has lost all credibility.

“Nobody will take them seriously from this point on,” he said. “It is over.”

He said it is of the utmost importance for Republicans to retake Congress in November’s midterm elections.

“Here’s the solution,’ he said. “Republicans may not be the solution to your problems, but Democrats are certainly the cause of all your problems right now. If there was ever a clarion call to remove your ass from the seat and go vote in 2022, this is it. And there has to be not only hearings, but a total, total house cleaning at the top of the DOJ and FBI.” '

9 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

all hell is breaking loose - caused by the banana republic corruption fbi, irs and doj.

You keep leaving out federal court which requires strong evidence of criminal activity before they issue a search warrant. None of those others can do jack without that court approval first.

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

You keep leaving out federal court which requires strong evidence of criminal activity before they issue a search warrant. None of those others can do jack without that court approval first.

They also seem to forget that guy that is the head of the FBI was put there by their orange savior. But they lack the ability to even think their leader could have done anything wrong. Just like they were complete unprepared when CJ lost the election. It's a cult.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, cccjwh said:

They also seem to forget that guy that is the head of the FBI was put there by their orange savior. But they lack the ability to even think their leader could have done anything wrong. Just like they were complete unprepared when CJ lost the election. It's a cult.

image.jpeg.2faacd33ecfbf501b2ba57bef9853a87.jpeg

3 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

you mean like full bore lies to the FISA court ? Cooperating with the hillary dnc mafia, which hillary and the dnc PAID russian agents? to create a fake "dossier" ? You mean like fake witnesses at the fake "impeachment trial" ?  You mean like Vindman, the loser who ADMITS HE LIED? So, you love liars and fake prosecution? Political hit pieces? supporting a banana republic government?

How low can you go and still think you are amusing?

blech.

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Sheeze, sad and predictable- the outrage from the ReTrumplicans...  Mango Mussolini couldn't possibly have done anything wrong.  Regarding the legal search of Donnie's MAGA a Lardo property... The search was approved by a Federal Judge (who is probably going to need armed security now). The FBI had to prove there was more likely than not something criminal going on at said said property. I know, hard to believe it- Cult 45.  :D  

They didn't "break down any doors".  In fact, the FBI informed the Secret Service ahead of time that they had a search warrant, and were going to execute it. 

So why a search instead of getting a subpoena if they were "just" looking for classified documents that it's been speculated on for months Donnie illegally took with him when he left the White House? Because the FBI and DOJ don't trust  t-Rump anymore as far as they can throw his fat ass. Flush, flush, and away goes evidence down the toilet. Yep, ever hear about that Cal?  Yeah, it's sorta strange that text messages from assorted Government agencies magically disappeared from the dates around January 6th, see above for the FBI's reasoning.   

So add to the list of Donnie's "unprecedented" accomplishments... Only US President to be impeached- twice. Now only former President to have his home searched for evidence of probable criminal activity. You poor, poor little Cult 45 members.. The FBI is corrupt, the DOJ is corrupt, the Federal Court system is corrupt, the 1\6 Committee is on a political witch hunt.  Maybe you should start looking at the real problem... That ill smelling rotting, festering pack insanity that is your wannabe Dictator. God help this country if he's not brought to justice. 

4 hours ago, cccjwh said:

And beyond hope or redemption because they are in full knee jerking mode as per their leader's verbal nonsense Q's as usual.

1 minute ago, TexasAg1969 said:

And beyond hope or redemption because they are in full knee jerking mode as per their leader's verbal nonsense Q's as usual.

Delusions live here Tex, but we both know that.  I wouldn't bet against there's going to be a riot or two when Trumpie gets indicted.  As Glenn Kirshner says- "it's coming folks". 

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

Delusions live here Tex, but we both know that.  I wouldn't bet against there's going to be a riot or two when Trumpie gets indicted.  As Glenn Kirshner says- "it's coming folks". 

16 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

1774967E-C4A9-441F-BF29-2DE329E49C02.jpeg

8F9B6497-E94B-46FE-A0A8-0017730E354C.png

Right on Charlie- er Kevin McCarthy.  You've just proven to my satisfaction you believe a former US President- that you suck up to... Is indeed above the law.  I don't need a crystal ball to figure out what direction the country is going to be headed in should the Republicans gain control of the House and Senate. The GQP retribution tour. 

Fortunately, Liz Cheney is smart enough to realize the 1\6 Committee needs to wrap up everything long before this coming January.   

4 minutes ago, Vambo said:

Yada, yada

You're thinking Teflon Don will be able to have this stuff slide off of him yet again. If you remember Mueller said "can't prosecute a sitting president".  

5 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Right on Charlie- er Kevin McCarthy.  You've just proven to my satisfaction you believe a former US President- that you suck up to... Is indeed above the law.  I don't need a crystal ball to figure out what direction the country is going to be headed in should the Republicans gain control of the House and Senate. The GQP retribution tour. 

Fortunately, Liz Cheney is smart enough to realize the 1\6 Committee needs to wrap up everything long before this coming January.   

All you 'Lincoln Republicans' should just change your party to Progressive.  That is what you are.

14 minutes ago, hoorta said:

2022-07-29_015156.jpg.1163d059d2b9282ad9fabc4418041bc9.jpg