THE BROWNS BOARD

SCHOOL'S OUT: Man ditches teaching job in favor of higher pay at Walmart

Vambo

20 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Yes, we should pay teachers more. Almost like investing in the future of our country is a good idea ..

Well, if they weren't all part of a massive indoctrination system instead of an education system I would be inclined to agree with you..  But they are, so I don't..

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Axe said:

Well, if they weren't all part of a massive indoctrination system instead of an education system I would be inclined to agree with you..  But they are, so I don't..

When my Wife was teaching, the union rep got in her face because she was a republican. Her friends said she'd better apologize ASAP before I found out.

She did. That didn't happen again to any other teacher, either. But this crt/leftwing perversion seems to be designed to upend and undermine America by screwing up America's youth - turn them into birdbrains if they can.

Give them a RAISE? how about getting rid of the union, replace it with a real union, and go back to teaching reading, writing, math and honor and integrity, etc.

They can take their "Anti-America/Anti-Parents wokeness" and shove it where the sun don't shine.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Axe said:

Yes. Every school teacher is part of some indoctrination system because things are taught that you disagree with... 

If your political ideology thrives off of ignoring and disagreeing with the views of scientists, academics, and experts... it would make sense you don't want to see the American education system succeed either.  

34 minutes ago, hammertime said:

Whatever you think is a good idea should send red flags up.

your not a good person.

I live rent free in your head and it is disturbing.

I mean, it is a pretty small place. And there isn't a lot going on in there. But it is still free rent. 

1 minute ago, MLD Woody said:

"stupid ignorant pecking"

Scientists Arguing that Global Warming is Primarily caused by Natural Processes — scientists that have called the observed warming attributable to natural causes, i.e. the high solar activity witnessed over the last few decades. Khabibullo Abdusamatov, astrophysicist at Pulkovo Observatory of the Russian Academy of Sciences.

Agree or disagree, but one thing about CRT is true: if you question it, you are a racist. That should be enough to keep it away from schools, and really throw it away altogether. ... as a Political Scientist and citizen of a country that was plagued by two sets of totalitarian ideology during the 20th century I've recently become increasingly ...

The following is written by Dr. Carol Swain, former political science and law professor at Vanderbilt University. Her essay is adapted from her contribution to the 1776 initiative, which aims to ...

Then disregarding all the others of the 3146 responses, they focused on only 77 who described themselves as "climate experts" without any proof of their credentials and found that only 75 said yes to the second question. Therefore, when we divide 75/77 we get to their claim of 97% of all scientists in the world say there is a climate ...

May 7, 2015There are about 450 academic peer-reviewed journal articles questioning the importance of man-made global warming. The sheer number of scientists rallying against a major intervention to stop ...

This article lists scientists and former scientists who have stated disagreement with one or more of the principal conclusions of the mainstream scientific opinion on global warming. It should not be interpreted as a list of global warming skeptics. Inclusion is based on specific criteria that do not necessarily reflect skepticism toward climate change caused by human activity, or that such ...

58 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Yes, we should pay teachers more. Almost like investing in the future of our country is a good idea ..

Not these cocksuckers pushing that CRT Woke shit... Fuck you!

11 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Rage really drives the base, huh? Anger at a changing world. One that's different than you're familiar with. Etc etc. 

Get angry! Vote with that anger!

old.jpg

Showing us your utter ignorance once again... Your Mother must be embarrassed for you...

7 hours ago, nickers said:

Showing us your utter ignorance once again... Your Mother must be embarrassed for you...

Oh man, look at you trying to reach further with these insults. Stay angry! CRT! Trans people! Liberals! 

The browns QBs AND coaches are black!

Things are different and strange and you're mad!!!

Just believe whatever you hear on TV and Facebook, old man. 

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Oh man, look at you trying to reach further with these insults. Stay angry! CRT! Trans people! Liberals! 

LOL and you trust the MSM?... Figures... They brainwashed you good Jr pecker!

Steve McNair and Randall Cunningham were black QB's... I thought they were awesome... Tough unique QB's Especially McNair... Fisher under utilized him.....  You must have a sick fetish... Not only that.,... You are a stone cold idiot...

But here again... I provide evidence of my supposed racism.. See that dude in the striped shirt?... I lived with him for 3 years along with 2 other black dudes... shut your pie hole you idiot!

56481846_10157140202709894_8288826606814756864_n.jpg

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

image.thumb.png.4721cd2f381184247eb9c8b7fbc32893.png

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, nickers said:

LOL and you trust the MSM?... Figures... They brainwashed you good Jr pecker!

Steve McNair and Randall Cunningham were black QB's... I thought they were awesome... Tough unique QB's Especially McNair... Fisher under utilized him.....  You must have a sick fetish... Not only that.,... You are a stone cold idiot...

But here again... I provide evidence of my supposed racism.. See that dude in the striped shirt?... I lived with him for 3 years along with 2 other black dudes... shut your pie hole you idiot!

56481846_10157140202709894_8288826606814756864_n.jpg

Take your blood pressure medication, gramps. 

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Take your blood pressure medication, gramps. 

Again... Shut your filthy pie hole you child molesting groomer!

11 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

What's with all the personal insults?  Can't we all get along?😁

No because Woody continues to be a schmuck...

8 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

'The View' host slams DeSantis for focusing on kids being brought to drag shows