THE BROWNS BOARD

Who would you rather have in charge if China attacks, Biden or Trump?

Vambo

First if Trump was in office China would never have made that statement on Pelosi.

But Trump is more decisive and would listen to his military people.

Biden one word...Afghanistan...isn't there still Americans stranded there? 

9 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

It will be a s*** show no matter who's in office. Unfortunately it's a natural development China is on the rise while the liberal politicians have the United States on the decline.

WSS

When the conservatives take over in the midterms and the next presidential election, the situation in China will be the same s*** show

They don’t care or worry about who’s running our country. As long as people around the globe want cheap crap, that they make there, they are golden

2 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

When the conservatives take over in the midterms and the next presidential election, the situation in China will be the same s*** show

They don’t care or worry about who’s running our country. As long as people around the globe want cheap crap, that they make there, they are golden

And that's a little bit racist in itself. Cheap crap? No Doubt the Chinese will build anything to any specification they are given. And without the red tape and crushing regulation they can make it cheaper than we can. Like the guy that buys the cheapest weed wacker he can find in Walmart and then b****** about it; buddy there's a Stihl dealer right down the street.

WSS 

2 hours ago, Browns149 said:

That's assuming the Dems won't rig everything their way again... If they do and hold power... its all over. And I see no point of return.. You may as well stick a fork in America at that point... The Dems seem to run everything with a Drug Cartel mentality... The only thing we can hope for is in house fighting among them... Its what Drug addicts do before they collapse completely...

• Haha 1

Pres Trump had our enemies respecting our strength and determination.

this American gov has none. They see it, and will go for it now. Russia did, china will,

they are using the pelosi visit as an excuse.

russia/china/nk would NEVER be doing this if Pres Trump were still president.

"mean tweets" votes caused this to happen. The rape, torture, genocide in the Ukraine, missiles and warnings from

NK, and china throwing down on the Ukraine and threatening anyone who dares to think to get in their way, just like russia has done already.....

real recession, dangerously destructive dem created division and crime....etc etc etc.

All hell could break loose in the next two years.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Browns149 said:

The computer you are typing on is more than likely made in China.  China makes some very good electronics.

4 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

The computer you are typing on is more than likely made in China.  China makes some very good electronics.

It’s an Iphone. And yes it’s made there.

I don’t own a computer anymore. 

2 hours ago, Axe said:

yawn...  

And you love the guy of 30,000+ lies.. AND counting...  You are just SO funny Axe...  And FWIW, his delusional lying away on a daily basis is starting to bore me...  Now go kiss your Trumpie poster.... 

BTW, since  I know a tad about biblical history... the crowd chose Barabbas because the Sanhedrin er, Trump et. al had an agenda against said Jesus Biden, and incited a 1\6 riot (Pontius Pilate)  against him.. History repeating itself for the nth time.  :D   He was a threat to not only their religious, but also their political authority...  And they were scared shitless with enough Jesus backers the Romans were going to put their foot down on a religious uprising.  Didn't help them much, because as the REAL Messiah (not your golden fake one) predicted around 70 AD the Romans burned their precious Temple to the ground.  

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

And you love the guy of 30,000+ lies.. AND counting...  You are just SO funny Axe...  And FWIW, his delusional lying away on a daily basis is starting to bore me...  Now go kiss your Trumpie poster.... 

BTW, since  I know a tad about biblical history... the crowd chose Barabbas because the Sanhedrin er, Trump et. al had an agenda against said Jesus Biden, and incited a 1\6 riot (Pontius Pilate)  against him.. History repeating itself for the nth time.  :D   He was a threat to not only their religious, but also their political authority...  And they were scared shitless with enough Jesus backers the Romans were going to put their foot down on a religious uprising.  Didn't help them much, because as the REAL Messiah (not your golden fake one) predicted around 70 AD the Romans burned their precious Temple to the ground.  

2022-07-29_015156.jpg.8ece28f5ca068ad9dc6ddc01bffe6ba4.jpg

12 hours ago, hoorta said:

And you love the guy of 30,000+ lies.. AND counting...  You are just SO funny Axe...  And FWIW, his delusional lying away on a daily basis is starting to bore me...  Now go kiss your Trumpie poster....  BTW, since  I know a tad about biblical history... the crowd chose Barabbas because the Sanhedrin er, Trump et. al had an agenda against said Jesus Biden, and incited a 1\6 riot (Pontius Pilate)  against him.. History repeating itself for the nth time.   He was a threat to not only their religious, but also their political authority...  And they were scared shitless with enough Jesus backers the Romans were going to put their foot down on a religious uprising.  Didn't help them much, because as the REAL Messiah (not your golden fake one) predicted around 70 AD the Romans burned their precious Temple to the ground.  

that would make it...1:42 AM...........

meanwhile, in corrupt leftist destructoland:

Hershey's chocolates warn that the woodpecker will have a tough time when

he goes out trick or treating.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/halloween-candy-shortage-food-hershey

This Is My Human Costume I'm Really A Woodpecker Shirt image 1

6 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Both options suck. But Trump would be more likely to disregard experts and do whatever he feels like (probably in the name of his ego). Given that wildcard, I'd go with Biden by default. 

You are totally insane...

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Both options suck. But Trump would be more likely to disregard experts and do whatever he feels like (probably in the name of his ego). Given that wildcard, I'd go with Biden by default. 

0b.jpg.00f1c0a63de21606611e02673eb72e89.jpg

Top generals contradict Biden, say they urged him not to withdraw from Afghanistan

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/09/28/top-generals-afghanistan-withdrawal-congress-hearing-514491

Military Officials Say They Urged Biden Against Afghanistan Withdrawal

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/09/28/us/politics/milley-senate-hearing-afghanistan.html