THE BROWNS BOARD

This one actually is for Woody

3 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Again with the "you" crap... 

And Biden isn't nearly as far left as you think or as much as right wing media wants you to believe 

The conversation segment is specifically about who YOU would vote for. Not who Tex or Larry or I would vote for . You.  Hold out for Bernie or Whoopi for all I care.

WSS

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

The conversation segment is specifically about who YOU would vote for. Not who Tex or Larry or I would vote for . You.  Hold out for Bernie or Whoopi for all I care.

WSS

When, at ANY point, did I say I'd vote for a "black gay women" just "for the hell of it?" Never. I never have. And I've never implied that's how I would vote on ANYTHING. 

So again, fuck off with that "you" shit. 

Not wanting to vote for trump doesn't mean voting for whatever "enemy" / other side you can come up with in your head 

3 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Again with the "you" crap... 

And Biden isn't nearly as far left as you think or as much as right wing media wants you to believe 

look at what he is DOING. The leftwing DAMAGE to our country.

What is wrong with your peckerbrain???????????

3 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

When, at ANY point, did I say I'd vote for a "black gay women" just "for the hell of it?" Never. I never have. And I've never implied that's how I would vote on ANYTHING. 

So again, fuck off with that "you" shit. 

Not wanting to vote for trump doesn't mean voting for whatever "enemy" / other side you can come up with in your head 

If you would be so kind as to just lick my balls. You said you'd vote third party. You you you.

WSS 

11 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

If you would be so kind as to just lick my balls. You said you'd vote third party. You you you.

WSS 

That literally has nothing to do with the words/actions you put in my move. Again with your typical Steve bullshit. Shouldn't have bothered engaging 

9 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

That literally has nothing to do with the words/actions you put in my move. Again with your typical Steve bullshit. Shouldn't have bothered engaging 

So nothing. Figures... :P

36 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Steve put words in your MOVE !!! is "move" like a little feathered basement nest? or is "move" a beak-flappy peckstorm???

2 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

Steve put words in your MOVE !!! is "move" like a little feathered basement nest? or is "move" a beak-flappy peckstorm???JauntyMedicalHart-size_restricted.gif&f=

52 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Probably not. You literally voted for a guy who put sexual orientation gender and skin color at the top of the list for selecting government appointees. You also said you'd vote for a third party if it was a trump / desantis/biden race, no actual qualifications or requirements, just a third party. Fine.

WSS

29 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Probably not. You literally voted for a guy who put sexual orientation gender and skin color at the top of the list for selecting government appointees. You also said you'd vote for a third party if it was a trump / desantis/biden race, no actual qualifications or requirements, just a third party. Fine.

WSS

And here I go responding because you once again misrepresented / lied about what I said.... 

- I said I "might" vote third party in that scenario 

- at no fucking point did I say anything close to what you said

Again, don't put words in my mouth. Fuck off with that typical Steve bullshit. 

Find where I said anything remotely close to "I'll vote for a black gay woman just for the hell of it." You can't. 

If you want to have a conversation with someone then I suggest you don't keep putting words in their mouth. It's your "tactic", and it distracts from any main point.... But just fuck off with that

You're going to reply again. You're going to reply with more BS. You're probably going to do this same tactic again to try to bait a response out of me. Just do us all a favor and don't bother.

10 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

And here I go responding because you once again misrepresented / lied about what I said.... 

- I said I "might" vote third party in that scenario 

- at no fucking point did I say anything close to what you said

Again, don't put words in my mouth. Fuck off with that typical Steve bullshit. 

Find where I said anything remotely close to "I'll vote for a black gay woman just for the hell of it." You can't. 

If you want to have a conversation with someone then I suggest you don't keep putting words in their mouth. It's your "tactic", and it distracts from any main point.... But just fuck off with that

You're going to reply again. You're going to reply with more BS. You're probably going to do this same tactic again to try to bait a response out of me. Just do us all a favor and don't bother.

Okay. You said you might. That's pretty close to you would but whatever. And you did vote for the candidate who made sexual orientation gender and color a priority.

WSS

9 hours ago, Axe said:

I'm all for this..

Like I say I'm ambivalent toward a third party. Seems like the third party splits the vote and leaves everybody with the least favorite candidate, or it easily could. I wouldn't mind one that split the democrats. Haha.

Or one that agreed with me on everything and had the juice to win. Again, haha.

wSS

• Upvote 1

Christine Todd Whitmans name attached to this surprises me... She was/is a staunch conservative from the Reagan-Bush years...

6 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Like I say I'm ambivalent toward a third party. Seems like the third party splits the vote and leaves everybody with the least favorite candidate, or it easily could. I wouldn't mind one that split the democrats. Haha.

Or one that agreed with me on everything and had the juice to win. Again, haha.

wSS

Alternatively it gives everyone (or the majority) a candidate they tolerate. Instead of someone a large group loves and a large group hates (or, mostly just the hate part)

Won't be a surprise if soros and the dnc help fund this other party.

Probably the only way they have a chance of keeping Congress and winning in 2024.

The third party will mimic the reps, and divide the vote.

or something. Doesn't sound on the up and up I think.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Won't be a surprise if soros and the dnc help fund this other party.

Probably the only way they have a chance of keeping Congress and winning in 2024.

The third party will mimic the reps, and divide the vote.

or something. Doesn't sound on the up and up I think.

I almost get the sense this will be RHINO escape to Land so to speak... But WTF do I know... Just call it a hunch....