THE BROWNS BOARD

Our gov is so corrupt now - Retired Army General in trouble because jill got shrill and joe's mind is nil

calfoxwc

3 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

https://www.theblaze.com/news/general-suspended-jill-biden-tweet

Army suspends retired three-star general for abortion tweet sent to Jill Biden

I finally clicked on a story from the Blaze. What a crappy website. There are way to many pop ups and ads. You cam barely follow the story without some ad asking for money or promoting the website

42 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

I finally clicked on a story from the Blaze. What a crappy website. There are way to many pop ups and ads. You cam barely follow the story without some ad asking for money or promoting the website

https://www.npr.org/2022/07/10/1110736363/three-star-general-gary-volesky-suspended-jill-biden-tweet-abortion

A three-star general was suspended by the Army after appearing to mock Jill Biden

14 hours ago, Browns149 said:

I don't see any of those. You can try a free version of Malwarebytes - it works great to stop that crap. I use it in conjunction with my anti-virus software.

Sorry bout that.

On 7/11/2022 at 9:05 AM, calfoxwc said:

I don't see any of those. You can try a free version of Malwarebytes - it works great to stop that crap. I use it in conjunction with my anti-virus software.

Sorry bout that.

Does that stuff work on an Iphone?

I don’t have a computer 

54 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

Does that stuff work on an Iphone?

I don’t have a computer 

I don't get on the internet hardly at all on my iphone. but, here are a few links. I don't know if it's a free version for the ios....

Why Malwarebytes? • Award-winning technology that is proven to reduce scams, robocalls, phishing attempts, tracking ads and unintentional clicks to malicious sites containing malware, spyware, ransomware, and other mobile threats that could be missed by your iPhone or iPad. • Easy-to-use, 1-click interface.
On your iOS device, open the App Store app. Tap Search. Type Malwarebytes, then tap Search. To download and install Malwarebytes for iOS on your device, tap Get. Once Malwarebytes for iOS has finished installing, open the app, then tap Allow to receive iOS notifications. To turn on Ad Blocking, Text Message Filtering, and other features, refer ...