THE BROWNS BOARD

https://www.aol.com/crowded-gop-field-could-help-044228828-203128650.html

As Donald Trump considers another White House run, polls show he's the most popular figure in the Republican Party.  Competing at one point against a dozen riv...

Which is how he won the nomination the first time. Six or seven establishment rinos versus one guy. Even a Democrat can see that splitting the vote six ways to one will Usher him back into the race in which we all, even you lefties, believe he would win hands down over the morons you elected.

I think most if not all of us would prefer a good solid center right candidate and I hope 45 stays out of the way and allows that to happen.

WSS

27 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

As Donald Trump considers another White House run, polls show he's the most popular figure in the Republican Party.  Competing at one point against a dozen riv...

Which is how he won the nomination the first time. Six or seven establishment rinos versus one guy. Even a Democrat can see that splitting the vote six ways to one will Usher him back into the race in which we all, even you lefties, believe he would win hands down over the morons you elected.

I think most if not all of us would prefer a good solid center right candidate and I hope 45 stays out of the way and allows that to happen.

WSS

Problem is if he does run and win the demscum will just throw road blocks and try to impeach him for 4 years like they did last time.  

14 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

Problem is if he does run and win the demscum will just throw road blocks and try to impeach him for 4 years like they did last time.  

Yes they will. They're going to do that no matter which Republican wins though. If he does win I would hope that he has a bulletproof majority in the houses and an attorney general and Justice Department equally as partisan as the one Biden selected.

And I hope he's learned his lesson about the selection of cabinet members.

WSS 

He was supposed to win hands down last time... Right? That didn't work out.

Probably better for everyone involved if he just stays out of it. But the man has a cult that believes he is infallible, our best president ever, etc. A group that rioted and broke into the Capitol for him. A group that thinks a pillow ceo has the truth behind a stolen election... 

This group is going to come out to support Trump in huge groups. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Probably better for everyone involved if he just stays out of it. But the man has a cult that believes he is infallible, our best president ever, etc. A group that rioted and broke into the Capitol for him. A group that thinks a pillow ceo has the truth behind a stolen election... 

image.jpeg.3ce00e6d31c2a09740bf5b6d1bee01a9.jpeg

3 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Yes and he would have won hands down if these assholes didn't mishandle and misappropriate the pandemic hoax.

Purposely tanking the economy by the left is what cost him the election. Plus though they might have guessed nobody had any idea how horrible Biden and his bunch of idiots were going to make the country. 

WSS

6 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Yes and he would have won hands down if these assholes didn't mishandle and misappropriate the pandemic hoax.

Purposely tanking the economy by the left is what cost him the election. Plus though they might have guessed nobody had any idea how horrible Biden and his bunch of idiots were going to make the country. 

WSS

Oh, so at least we've moved past the stolen election hoax (actually probably not). 

But now the pandemic was a 'hoax" to get the Dems elected? All those deaths just fake news? But no... we don't need to rehash the process of those board ignoring what they don't like and propping up random urgi care voodoo doctors as the "real" truth. Definitely don't need to go through that again. 

Conversely, ans just a thought, think of the voting group that picked Trump originally but then didn't the second time after realizing how much of a mess he was. 

Sure, people like Cal completely fell for the con like a true sucker, but you'd have to imagine some woke up. 

And I really hope, for everyone's sake, 2024 isn't Biden v Trump. That would be terrible for this country.

51 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Oh, so at least we've moved past the stolen election hoax (actually probably not). 

But now the pandemic was a 'hoax" to get the Dems elected? All those deaths just fake news? But no... we don't need to rehash the process of those board ignoring what they don't like and propping up random urgi care voodoo doctors as the "real" truth. Definitely don't need to go through that again. 

Conversely, ans just a thought, think of the voting group that picked Trump originally but then didn't the second time after realizing how much of a mess he was. 

Sure, people like Cal completely fell for the con like a true sucker, but you'd have to imagine some woke up. 

And I really hope, for everyone's sake, 2024 isn't Biden v Trump. That would be terrible for this country.

Yes that would suck but any Democrat carrying on the Biden policies will be terrible for the country. But back to the pandemic; it's the economy stupid. Whether on purpose or just out of stupidity a lot of States decided to put the death grip on their own economy at a bad spot in reference to the election. Beyond that too much free shit too many excuses to sit on your ass and wait for a check and too many silly mandates from which the US economy hasn't recovered and may never fully.

Do I trust the Republicans to take care of this? Unfortunately not too much just more than the Democrats.

WSS

28 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Yes that would suck but any Democrat carrying on the Biden policies will be terrible for the country. But back to the pandemic; it's the economy stupid. Whether on purpose or just out of stupidity a lot of States decided to put the death grip on their own economy at a bad spot in reference to the election. Beyond that too much free shit too many excuses to sit on your ass and wait for a check and too many silly mandates from which the US economy hasn't recovered and may never fully.

Do I trust the Republicans to take care of this? Unfortunately not too much just more than the Democrats.

WSS

Didn't Trump give out free shit?

And your original post made it sound like the whole pandemic, or at least the response to it, was some grand scheme by the Dems to win the election. Now it sounds like you're walking that back. Makes sense to, as it is pretty ridiculous. It would rely on Trump responding like a complete moron (well...), and requires cooperation with the the vast majority of the export medical community (which I'm sure certain people on here think actually happened...). 

56 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Didn't Trump give out free shit?

And your original post made it sound like the whole pandemic, or at least the response to it, was some grand scheme by the Dems to win the election. Now it sounds like you're walking that back. Makes sense to, as it is pretty ridiculous. It would rely on Trump responding like a complete moron (well...), and requires cooperation with the the vast majority of the export medical community (which I'm sure certain people on here think actually happened...). 

Sure he did and I didn't like it then either. WTF am I walking back? He fought for a bigger stimulus package and you guys turned him down until dementia Joe got in office and you saw that bet and raised it.

And sure he f***** up, he trusted fauci at the outset. And fauci as we all know, is an idiot.

And like I said destroying the economies of blue States was either planned or just stupidity.

WSS

36 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Sure he did and I didn't like it then either. WTF am I walking back? He fought for a bigger stimulus package and you guys turned him down until dementia Joe got in office and you saw that bet and raised it.

And sure he f***** up, he trusted fauci at the outset. And fauci as we all know, is an idiot.

And like I said destroying the economies of blue States was either planned or just stupidity.

WSS

Yes.. Trump's one mistake around covid was that he trusted Fauci...

... alright Steve. 

Have a good day

2 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Yes.. Trump's one mistake around covid was that he trusted Fauci...

... alright Steve. 

Have a good day

I've pointed that out before you know it I know it everybody knows it. You can pretend it's not the case but pretending doesn't make something real.

Nobody took it seriously at the outset until you guys decided you wanted to go full War of the Worlds panic.

WSS

23 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

I don't want a "center right" - I want a kick ass leader who will clean up the fbi, doj, cia, - our whole government.

...CLEAN HOUSE. No "center right" will even try to do that. I really think only Pres Trump II, or Desantis will clean our gov up. There is corruption all over.

I fully expect the corrupt power wielding bureaucrats in our gov will come up with more serious fake witnesses and fake narratives and fake prosecutions etc etcetc  - because they are desperate to keep the nearly complete power that they have right now.

It isn't just clapper, brennan, mueller, schiff4brains, pelosi, and a large contingent of totally corrupt bigshots in our gov - there surely are so many whose names we have never heard.

These sob's must be fired out of their gov jobs. Or, we lose our country more and more.

"Make America Clean Again"

• Thanks 2