THE BROWNS BOARD

‘Georgia Guidestones’ Monument Damaged in Bombing

Vambo

4 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Hell yeah, I was waiting for JAFBF to get to this thread 

By the way speaking of honoring America's enemies like all of a sudden wetting your pants over Civil War generals, this week is the tall ships Festival up on Lake Erie. We do a lot of that stuff on the island as well. Does honoring the british/canadians outrage you as much as the flag on the car on the Dukes of hazzard?

😄

WSS

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

By the way speaking of honoring America's enemies like all of a sudden wetting your pants over Civil War generals, this week is the tall ships Festival up on Lake Erie. We do a lot of that stuff on the island as well. Does honoring the british/canadians outrage you as much as the flag on the car on the Dukes of hazzard?

😄

WSS

Without directly engaging in your misguided trolling attempt I'll just add this...

... You know most of those confederate monuments and other markers went up decades and decades after the war as part of the jim crow south and later as a retaliation against the civil rights movement, right?

Things that are "all of a sudden" to you don't mean they're "all of a sudden" to everyone else, or namely, the people affected. It is very much a right wing staple to only care about or consider what affects you, but I consider attempting to branch outside of that .

1 minute ago, MLD Woody said:

Without directly engaging in your misguided trolling attempt I'll just add this...

... You know most of those confederate monuments and other markers went up decades and decades after the war as part of the jim crow south and later as a retaliation against the civil rights movement, right?

Things that are "all of a sudden" to you don't mean they're "all of a sudden" to everyone else, or namely, the people affected. It is very much a right wing staple to only care about or consider what affects you, but I consider attempting to branch outside of that .

Nitpicking that's cute. No I just mean all of a sudden as in you buttholes decided the flag on the General Lee was offensive and needed to be taken off television, s*** like that.

Everybody's offended by something, even if they aren't really offended they will find something so they can get their share of attention. Tough World Woody.

WSS

3 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Nitpicking that's cute. No I just mean all of a sudden as in you buttholes decided the flag on the General Lee was offensive and needed to be taken off television, s*** like that.

Everybody's offended by something, even if they aren't really offended they will find something so they can get their share of attention. Tough World Woody.

WSS

Things change over time. Just because you didn't see the change coming doesn't mean it was "all of a sudden". Just because you don't like the change doesn't mean it's "for attention". 

Again, think about issues through the shoes of someone other than yourself

Not to mention these things you think are happening "all of a sudden" are supporting groups that have been historically underrepresented and marginalized. They aren't happening "all of a sudden" it's just that those groups have more power and more of a voice now. 

The world changes over time. The only constant is change. We can only hope that change is growth. You might not like it, but that's too bad. It's a tough world Steve 

7 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Things change over time. Just because you didn't see the change coming doesn't mean it was "all of a sudden". Just because you don't like the change doesn't mean it's "for attention". 

Not to mention these things you think are happening "all of a sudden" are supporting groups that have been historically underrepresented and marginalized. They aren't happening "all of a sudden" it's just that those groups have more power and more of a voice now. 

The world changes over time. The only constant is change. We can only hope that change is growth. You might not like it, but that's too bad. It's a tough world Steve 

Underrepresented? In what way and how does taking the flag off the car from a 70s TV series make their lives better? And if that's what it was actually meant for it doesn't seem like it's working. But hey people like you can go back to eating pancakes and butter with a clear conscience.

WSS

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Listen to the woodpecker, all worldly and all knowing, lmao.😂

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

"things change over time"....

and

water is wet, woodpecker.

7 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Yes it is Woodrow. Not changing for the better but changing indeed. Whining about something that happened hundreds of years ago ((and crying about being offended because some democrat suckwad told you to be) blaming that for your own antisocial and underperforming behavior isn't good for anybody. Except maybe politicians who gain money and power from pretending that's the case. It doesn't even benefit the chodes like yourself who support them.

WSS

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Yes it is Woodrow. Not changing for the better but changing indeed. Whining about something that happened hundreds of years ago ((and crying about being offended because some democrat suckwad told you to be) blaming that for your own antisocial and underperforming behavior isn't good for anybody. Except maybe politicians who gain money and power from pretending that's the case. It doesn't even benefit the chodes like yourself who support them.

WSS

It that's how you see it then it says a lot about you. But you having that attitude towards it makes sense. It's a shame, but oh well. 

9 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

He doesn't know what he doesn't know.. But that doesn't stop him from running his man chowder vacuum does it..

Pretty sure Woodsucker has never seen the Georigia Guidestones..

"But you missed the point" or some derivative of, in 4, 3, 2, 1.. 🤣

On 7/7/2022 at 7:43 PM, MLD Woody said:

Hell yeah, I was waiting for JAFBF to get to this thread 

Glad to keep you engaged.

Wild times ahead, who knows where we'll end up.

This one is just a precursor if what I'm seeing is correct   .   .   .   there was another monument (also by Lightning no less), but I don't have time to dig it up.

Others are coming before year end, possibly even sooner   .   .   .   let's see how it plays out, been a long road already, nothing I can do to change the course of events too come.

I suspect I need to post the plans of things planned too come, things I've touched upon before.

Things getting ready to happen I have no idea how too interpret - " There is nothing new under the Sun".

Going too be amazing whatever it is - over my pay grade   .   .   . 

On 7/7/2022 at 9:52 PM, JAFBF said:

image.png.bd948d3e5be817a22a8d3cd50a355095.png

https://rumble.com/v1bcv3r-proving-lightning-destroyed-the-georgia-guidestones-act-of-god-logicbeforea.html

image.png.c4e3bac3d51b09630111bf2b392fea37.png

Hmmm, what other "pillars" do we have as monuments ?

Eyes on   .   .   .   😉

Nothing like jumping to conclusions before the facts are in

8 hours ago, Vambo said:

True just read any of woody's post to find proof! 

It’s not just Woody

This forum runs on misinformation and baseless garbage

10 hours ago, Browns149 said:

It’s not just Woody

This forum runs on misinformation and baseless garbage

I'd like to know where it's me at all...

But it well. I'm sure I'm equal to the batshit insane things posted by the normal group on here. Definitely.