THE BROWNS BOARD

A Biden Fourth

Vambo

8 hours ago, Vambo said:

For the idiots that squeal about an insurrection one would have to imagine that Joe Biden and other morons in the Democrat Party and bigger morons that voted for them whether or not they are members, have made more statements encouraging blowing up the White House than Donald Trump ever did.

I would suggest that I was hoping to turn the tables on The Witch Hunt after the Republicans take over the houses but really I'm not. I'm just sick of this ridiculous garbage. And the idiots that promote it..

WSS

20 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

Brand New TRUMP SHIRT - Show Now >>>

Asking price $1,999.99. After the 2024 elections $1.99 ?    But then again who knows who the Democrats will have ready to run.

It might be one scary presidential race, Trump is losing traction with mainstream Republicans but right now who's ready to step up for the Democrats. 

Kamala no way.  Scariest presidential  election in my lifetime. 

Oh seriously I can't believe what Trump memorialbilia stuff is going for online.  Coffee table books in the hundreds of dollars basically just pictures of DJT,  unreal.

All just to go directly to Trump without any regulation at all.  The guy is making hundreds of millions on the side. 

Oh well...... fundraising in 2022.  

2 hours ago, mjp28 said:

Asking price $1,999.99. After the 2024 elections $1.99 ?    But then again who knows who the Democrats will have ready to run.

It might be one scary presidential race, Trump is losing traction with mainstream Republicans but right now who's ready to step up for the Democrats. 

Oh seriously I can't believe what Trump memorialbilia stuff is going for online.  Coffee table books in the hundreds of dollars basically just pictures of DJT,  unreal.

All just to go directly to Trump without any regulation at all.  The guy is making hundreds of millions on the side. 

That's true but this is what America gets for basing their vote on hatred of Trump. And unless you guys can find some way through the kangaroo court to keep him from running at 24 he will mop the floor with the rinos and left wing Democrats.

For quite a few reasons: first looking at the state of the nation under Biden's governance second the ridiculous cackling Kamala Harris and third too many Republicans will be jockeying for position and only one outsider, Trump,  in the bunch as they split the vote five ways.

(Personally I hope Trump endorses DeSantis and then shuts the fuck up.)

WSS

PS as to the post about the Trump hat dropping in price after the 24 election that could be true especially if he wins. That would mean inflation has been handled. Hahaha

12 hours ago, mjp28 said:

Remember though, Dems treated Obama like a celebrity and that was bad....

... hypocrisy, as always, is blinding 

13 hours ago, mjp28 said:

German Lugers go pretty well now too. Easy enough to make that Swastika into a perverted T.🦹

7 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Remember though, Dems treated Obama like a celebrity and that was bad....

... hypocrisy, as always, is blinding 

Trump is POPULAR.

your obaMao commie - was worshipped by the left.

yes, you never see the difference in anything so you can flap your sissy beak.

You are not popular - you're a moron.

Little children blindly doing what their elders tell them to do. Singing praise to the almighty president of the world, Barack Obama.Presented for your viewi...
Based on the real Obama-cult song recorded by children who were manipulated into supporting a presidential candidate based on feelings - http://www.youtube.c...
Song 1:Mm, mmm, mm!Barack Hussein ObamaHe said that all must lend a handTo make this country strong againMmm, mmm, mm!Barack Hussein ObamaHe said we must be ...
Together we can change the world!There is something special about this song...If this does not move you check your pulse.
CLICK to watch 75 SECONDS ! : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhueOOw9VZoA YouTube video circulating on the Internet features 22 children aged 5 - 12 singing ...

On 7/4/2022 at 2:24 AM, mjp28 said:

it can be considered campaign contributions to an outsider? apart from RNC rules and regs? Trumps 2016 and 2020 campaigns were self funded 

( no lobbiests / interests apart from what he Trump promised - and delivered BTW)   

but Mike you mentioned regulations - what about(ism) calling out the DNC and its VAST money coffers (lobbiests notwithstanding)

Its all fair right?