THE BROWNS BOARD

Supreme Court Justice Thomas thinks court should reconsider legalizing gay marriage. About time!

10 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

Ya left out contraception in Ur title even though it is a part of the article. It isn't just gay rights he wants to discard.

So the question is do you also want that to happen as well as the gay marriage thing? It certainly affects heterosexuals far more than homosexuals.

And how is that not a Nazi-like taking away of the rights of the majority of Americans?

3 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Ya left out contraception in Ur title even though it is a part of the article. It isn't just gay rights he wants to discard.

So the question is do you also want that to happen as well as the gay marriage thing? It certainly affects heterosexuals far more than homosexuals.

And how is that not a Nazi-like taking away of the rights of the majority of Americans?

You afraid you and woody will have to abort your relationship?

• Upvote 1

Marriage has been watered down quite a bit since its Inception. As long as you can get as many quick and easy divorces as you want it really truly is meaningless. As for a legal contract as to who gets control of your s***? Who cares? Speaking of another instance of strange bedfellows I would guess it's the liberal Trial Lawyers Association that make the most money from people making stupid decisions in marriage would love it. One has to guess that homosexuals, who are a little bit out there in the first place, would be a gold mine.

For that matter I'm not freaked out by traditional Mormons either. Who gives a rat's ass?

WSS

Just now, Westside Steve said:

Yeah and they never even mentioned the crusades.

WSS

Wow, that's completely irrelevant and a worthless reply. Congrats. 

If you don't see the very relevant hypocrisy in Thomas's statement then read up on it. If you don't feel like addressing it at all then that's good to know

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Wow, that's completely irrelevant and a worthless reply. Congrats. 

If you don't see the very relevant hypocrisy in Thomas's statement then read up on it. If you don't feel like addressing it at all then that's good to know

woody. Interracial marriage has nothing to do with perversion. It's a color of skin.

The fundamental problem is - Real Marriage is universal. Two types of bodies are universal. They are designed to be together. That is what Real Marriage is - a legal commitment to establish a legal responsibility to each other and especially, for the children.

I saw a sign at one of the rallies - "gays for abortion".

If you don't think that is appalling, you need to stop and try to understand why.

Thomas left one out to shoot at in the future besides same sex marriage and contraception. They all fall under that same umbrella. That would be mixed race marriage. Wonder why he did not mention going after that one too.😁

8 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

woody. Interracial marriage has nothing to do with perversion. It's a color of skin.

The fundamental problem is - Real Marriage is universal. Two types of bodies are universal. They are designed to be together. That is what Real Marriage is - a legal commitment to establish a legal responsibility to each other and especially, for the children.

I saw a sign at one of the rallies - "gays for abortion".

If you don't think that is appalling, you need to stop and try to understand why.

You're a delusional, pathetic, moronic old man. All you exist to do now is drag society back from any progress. 

The version of you from 70 years ago is saying the exact same shit you're saying now but is saying it against interracial marriage. You're too blind to see that. Too blind to see you're fighting for the wrong side of history. You see interracial marriage as fine now and use your gymnastics for something else. You are the same person that fought interracial marriage in the past. You are no better. 

We look back on anti interracial antu civil rights protestors in disgusts as it's a stain on our history. That will be how future generations look at you and people like you. You are the stain. 

The rest of the country will just have to wait you out. 

26 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

The version of you from 70 years ago is saying the exact same shit you're saying now but is saying it against interracial marriage. You're too blind to see that. Too blind to see you're fighting for the wrong side of history. You see interracial marriage as fine now and use your gymnastics for something else. You are the same person that fought interracial marriage in the past. You are no better. 

We look back on anti interracial antu civil rights protestors in disgusts as it's a stain on our history. That will be how future generations look at you and people like you. You are the stain. 

The rest of the country will just have to wait you out. 

Now you are lashing out hysterically, and moronically again. 70 years ago, I was one year old. I was not talking at all, I suppose. And I sure as hell wasn't explaining what I thought about interracial marriage. I have never been against interracial marriage, you liar.

That is all you can do - posture falsehoods, then claim some sick fake victory over what you manufactured. I was simply being serious about trying to explain to you how things really are.

and all you can do is vent your rage.

Several of us knew roe was a  bad law. You loved the bad law. It is now officially a bad law. You lose because you never know what the hell you are talking about, and when you might know - you are unable to explain and qualify your allegations.

That makes you....a moronic woodpecker. You had your chance.

3 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

Now you are lashing out hysterically, and moronically again. 70 years ago, I was one year old. I was not talking at all, I suppose. And I sure as hell wasn't explaining what I thought about interracial marriage. I have never been against interracial marriage, you liar.

That is all you can do - posture falsehoods, then claim some sick fake victory over what you manufactured. I was simply being serious about trying to explain to you how things really are.

and all you can do is vent your rage.

Several of us knew roe was a  bad law. You loved the bad law. It is now officially a bad law. You lose because you never know what the hell you are talking about, and when you might know - you are unable to explain and qualify your allegations.

That makes you....a moronic woodpecker. You had your chance.

The version of you from 70 years ago dipshit. Not you exactly. The old man from 70 years ago ranting over interracial marriage. The one fighting to keep segregation. That guy. 

You are the modern version of that. The old, out of touch man scared of change and dragging society back while he has one foot in the grave. 

Racial equality then. Women's rights and LGBTQ rights now. One in the same. You're the guy on the wrong side of history here. Just get out of the way. 

2 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

The version of you from 70 years ago dipshit. Not you exactly. The old man from 70 years ago ranting over interracial marriage. The one fighting to keep segregation. That guy. 

You are the modern version of that. The old, out of touch man scared of change and dragging society back while he has one foot in the grave. 

Racial equality then. Women's rights and LGBTQ rights now. One in the same. You're the guy on the wrong side of history here. Just get out of the way. 

which is stupid. Even if I went back in a time machine, my values will be the same. They go with me. You don't have values.

You slur other people and don't understand how to explain why you "feel" the way you do. It's never in your posts. You just vent, bitch and whine and slur.

You're a forum rage woodpecker, you betcha.

ApprehensiveDampChamois.webp

• Haha 1