THE BROWNS BOARD

Texas Passed Republican Platform

Which of these 3 do you support and why.

1. Biden did not win the election

2. Anti-Gay and Anti-trans stance

3. Texas should secede from the Union

https://www.npr.org/2022/06/20/1106229988/texas-gops-new-platform-says-biden-didnt-really-win-it-also-calls-for-secession

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/jun/20/texas-republican-party-adopts-far-right-positions

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

https://www.npr.org/2022/06/20/1106229988/texas-gops-new-platform-says-biden-didnt-really-win-it-also-calls-for-secession

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/jun/20/texas-republican-party-adopts-far-right-positions

I'm assuming you don't know if the election conformed the constitutionally approved methods or not. Probably not but too late now.

There's a big difference between anti-gay or anti-trans and pro-gay and protrans.

Funny how secession changes depending on the situation. Some folks s*** their pants over brexit or Scotland Independence, the American Revolution or the Confederacy wanting to be independent and now Ukraine.

I get the feeling it's just politics and most people don't give a f*** either way.

WSS

55 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

Is that you Tex?🤣  Nice boots.

LOL! I don't own one of them AR-15 military murder weapons an' my boots ain't got no Fancy Dan crapola hide lowers on 'em. Plain ole Ariat for all the horse riding I never do. But I keep 'em scuffed up a little to make people think I go to the rattlesnake roundup in Taylor, Texas.🐍🤠

1 hour ago, Vambo said:

These are Tex's boots!...Toddler Pink Embroided Floral Cowboy Boots ...and the only thing Tex likes to kill is babies!

23 minutes ago, hammertime said:

I hear there’s $$$ to be made harvesting dem there baby organs.  With tax payer paid murders.

Wasn't it one of you two (or both) who love to kill off old people but are pro lifers? Just a little incongruent nonetheless.

2 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Wasn't it one of you two (or both) who love to kill off old people but are pro lifers? Just a little incongruent nonetheless.

No just you killing babies!

4 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

According to the powers that be he did, but in the same sentence they’re also the same people that screamed Russian Collusion in 2016.

Don’t really care what your preferences are in the bedroom, but you won’t see me at one of their parades.

Adios Hombre!

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Finally, an honest answer. But I had no idea so many conservative Republican election  and DOJ officials were screaming Russian Collusion since they are the ones testifying against trumpy's stolen election claims. Who'd a thunk it?

Nov 7, 2021Donald Trump has been obsessed with the idea that fraud, perpetrated before, during and after the 2020 election, affected the outcome. The mainstream media has repeatedly debunked these claims, but
Mar 28, 2022And with good reason. New research of mine is forthcoming in the peer-reviewed economics journal Public Choice, and it finds evidence of around 255,000 excess votes (possibly as many as 368,000 ...
Jan 5, 2021Claes Ryn, The American Conservative January 5, 2021. Warren) A political scientist examines the evidence and concludes that widespread fraud took place. Read Full Article ». Related Topics ..

Nov 5, 2021Op-Ed: Proof of massive election fraud finally emerges. Donald Trump has been obsessed with the idea that fraud, perpetrated before, during and after the 2020 election, affected the outcome. The ...
Nov 21, 2020Actually, There Is Evidence of Voter Fraud. Amber Athey, The Spectator November 21, 2020. (AP Photo/Jacquelyn Martin) I felt like I was living in a different reality when we moved into the Q&A and ...
Jul 30, 2020Not only is there proof voter fraud exists for mail-in and other types of voting. Increasing voter fraud and guaranteeing the election goes their way is precisely the reason they are pushing for mail-in voting and claim anyone who objects is trying to limit minority voting. ... In April 2020, the Clerk of Pendleton County received "2020 ...

Just now, calfoxwc said:
Nov 7, 2021Donald Trump has been obsessed with the idea that fraud, perpetrated before, during and after the 2020 election, affected the outcome. The mainstream media has repeatedly debunked these claims, but
Mar 28, 2022And with good reason. New research of mine is forthcoming in the peer-reviewed economics journal Public Choice, and it finds evidence of around 255,000 excess votes (possibly as many as 368,000 ...
Jan 5, 2021Claes Ryn, The American Conservative January 5, 2021. Warren) A political scientist examines the evidence and concludes that widespread fraud took place. Read Full Article ». Related Topics ..

Take it to courts rabbithole man.

12 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Actually nobody cares except crazy people like you.

WSS

Well you should care because otherwise you will be viewing the demise of this Republic if trumpy's grab for power remains unseen by his supporters. Fortunately the moral ones on the inside who refused to go along with it were the only people standing in the way of that happening. They are the ones doing the talking under oath.

6 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Well you should care because otherwise you will be viewing the demise of this Republic if trumpy's grab for power remains unseen by his supporters. Fortunately the moral ones on the inside who refused to go along with it were the only people standing in the way of that happening. They are the ones doing the talking under oath.

Horseshit.

Absolutely nothing wrong with sending that vote back to the States for recertification. It's one of the most f*****-up election sequences in the history of America. You just don't care because you and the bitter left won.

WSS

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

saying stupid ass stuff gets you attention - that is sad.

The Left's march through the institutions continues. As a further part of Joe Biden's effort to purge the executive branch of any vestige of Trumpism, his Department of Justice has now asked U ...
President Joe Biden is being blasted for hypocrisy after launching a massive purge of the Justice Department. Biden this week demanded the resignation of nearly every U.S. attorney appointed by former President Donald Trump, a sweeping house-cleaning that critics say will create an agency to serve his own personal and political agenda.