THE BROWNS BOARD

Happy Juneteenth

29 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

So I'm playing at Put-In-Bay today tomorrow and Tuesday. They hired extra security for today.

WSS

did they say what the concern was? sorry I missed you appearing in Cuyahoga Falls, didn't know that you were there.

14 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Probably the down moments during Steve's set where he interacts with the crowd and buys time. I'm sure that goes over well...

Haven't been to PIB in a while. Need to get back. Seems like a mess

This Crowd? Even you can, or at least be able to see whether you admit it or not, see that Martin Luther King Rosa Parks Frederick Douglass carry a lot more honor then Kameltoe Fucking Harris.

Also the reason for Juneteenth would be a little bit like announcing the end of World War II as the date that one Japanese guy was found in the jungle years later.

WSS

• Upvote 1

As for the reason for extra security, whether you like this guy or not, this is a situation that started happening a few years back on Christmas in July. He is actually understating the situation , I played there that particular weekend. Granted the place I am at is not the party hard downtown area which was an absolute hell hole. We had very little but not no problems. Apparently YouTube has taken it upon themselves to protect us as there used to be a bunch of videos from these weekends which have been since taken down.

WSS

1 hour ago, Canton Dawg said:

I’ve never been to PIB, and always wanted to go there.

But now after watching the video…I’ll pass.

To be fair that was a long time ago. There were a few outrageous Christmas in July celebrations. Weekends are still packed with a****** college kids but not nearly like those videos.

WSS

• Upvote 1

On 6/19/2022 at 7:32 PM, MLD Woody said:

Probably the down moments during Steve's set where he interacts with the crowd and buys time. I'm sure that goes over well...

Haven't been to PIB in a while. Need to get back. Seems like a mess

I think I misunderstood this one the first time sorry about the first response. Haha.

But yes the party hard area is always something you don't want to deal with but it was just horrendous during those three or four Christmas in July things.

That night there were a bunch of them drunker than hell and pretty belligerent that came in to my show near the end of the evening the place I am at is right by the jet express. They were screaming black lives matter and that kind of s*** but I did a pretty good job of defusing the situation.

WSS