THE BROWNS BOARD

Desperate Dems Pin Electoral Hopes On Jan 6 HearSAYings

Vambo

5 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

I looked it up Larry, just to give you the benefit of a doubt.

I stand by my comment.

This description fits Dementia Joe to a “T”.

E1FD89DC-76C5-42BB-A0C3-9731E4D64FD3.jpeg

Yup, nice try though.... this is a tad more accurate....  

"Dunning-Kruger effect, in psychology, a cognitive bias whereby people with limited knowledge or competence in a given intellectual or social domain greatly overestimate their own knowledge or competence in that domain relative to objective criteria or to the performance of their peers or of people in general."

Trump knows more about Medicine than Dr. Fauci... You forget inject disinfectants, or shove a UV light up your ass? I haven't.  Knows more about Economics than Paul Kruger, and knows more about military strategy than his 4 Star Generals....  So shove it....  

1 hour ago, htownbrown said:

So what crime should Trump be charged with?

Well, according to Larry Tribe, one of the best Constitutional experts around....   Probably charging Trump with encouraging his pals to KILL a sitting United States Vice President because he wouldn't do something that's not anywhere close to being in the Constitution...  That's probably over the top...   

But there's at least (according to Tribe) around another 1\2 dozen or so criminal charges that Garland can charge Trump with- assuming he has the guts to do so. 

Don't forget there's that little matter of 10,000 votes- not 2,000 Mule Team Borax that DT can get charged with down Georgia way. OH, it's up to you New York, New York about tax fraud.  

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

That quote doesn't even rise to the level oh campaign rhetoric by almost every single politician pledging to take back our country and fight fight fight for his constituents and tell them how hard and how long he has been fighting for them. That phrase wouldn't even inspire an actual straitjacket lunatic to believe did a couple hundred middle-aged people Milling around to take over the country.

https://www.nola.com/news/politics/article_af62b0d8-33ad-5096-a6c1-187d966964b2.amp.html

Just for fun do you think that Woodrow's candidate when he used the word fight was pledging an armed Insurgency? Would you guess that the person that Donald Trump defeated oh, you know her name, was actually advocating a revolution in the manner of Washington or Stalin? Would that be a reasonable connection for a fellow on the left such as yourself?

Did you feel the urge to take up arms and storm the capital? Or not?

(not to mention that protests is a constitutional right and so would be the vice president not to ratify. Which is also perfectly constitutional whether he chooses to do it or not.)

And just for the record Pelosi's hearing and the justice department are as corrupt as any other era of American politics. They make Tammany Hall and Teapot Dome look like ice cream socials.

WSS

You're as hopeless as the other folks here swimming in D-Nile Steve....  I'm damn tired of the whataboutism rampant here....  

like woody knows more about the military and economics etc.

etc etc.

Pres Trump was NOT getting $$$$$$$$$$$ from being fauci.

Fauci apparently did, and refused to say.

Pres Trump was briefed by EXPERTS WHO DISAGREED WITH YOUR LEFTWING HACKS.

so, yes, Pres Trump knew more than Fauci.

Lefties can't take any kind of joke, unless they try to make one up.

Meanwhile, isn't your biden a self-proclaimed "expert" on everything, he FEELS?

right. Look at our economy. Afghanistan. The serious intentional division.

Threatening the U.S. Supreme Court.

I hope biden's daughter's diary goes public.

https://heavy.com/news/ashley-biden-diary/

Ashley Biden’s Diary: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

53 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

like woody knows more about the military and economics etc.

etc etc.

Pres Trump was NOT getting $$$$$$$$$$$ from being fauci.

Fauci apparently did, and refused to say.

Pres Trump was briefed by EXPERTS WHO DISAGREED WITH YOUR LEFTWING HACKS.

so, yes, Pres Trump knew more than Fauci.

Lefties can't take any kind of joke, unless they try to make one up.

Meanwhile, isn't your biden a self-proclaimed "expert" on everything, he FEELS?

right. Look at our economy. Afghanistan. The serious intentional division.

Threatening the U.S. Supreme Court.

I hope biden's daughter's diary goes public.

https://heavy.com/news/ashley-biden-diary/

Ashley Biden’s Diary: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

I hope you get the psychiatric counselling you need- soon.   

37 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Well, according to Larry Tribe, one of the best Constitutional experts around....   Probably charging Trump with encouraging his pals to KILL a sitting United States Vice President because he wouldn't do something that's not anywhere close to being in the Constitution...  That's probably over the top...   

But there's at least (according to Tribe) around another 1\2 dozen or so criminal charges that Garland can charge Trump with- assuming he has the guts to do so. 

Don't forget there's that little matter of 10,000 votes- not 2,000 Mule Team Borax that DT can get charged with down Georgia way. OH, it's up to you New York, New York about tax fraud.  

Mr. Tribe clearly said (because he's deep blue) that he wants Trump to be indicted because it will deter him from "seizing power" down the line.

It's the equivalent of saying "let's keep the fire burning until 2024".  That's not something you say when you have someone nailed to the wall.

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, htownbrown said:

Mr. Tribe clearly said (because he's deep blue) that he wants Trump to be indicted because it will deter him from "seizing power" down the line.

It's the equivalent of saying "let's keep the fire burning until 2024".  That's not something you say when you have someone nailed to the wall.

If you don't think there's already enough evidence to nail Trump to the wall.... Join the delusional chorus...  :D  

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, hoorta said:

You're as hopeless as the other folks here swimming in D-Nile Steve....  I'm damn tired of the whataboutism rampant here....  

Only because you're a hypocrite. That one's for sure, combined with one of the next three: lunatic, fool or stupid..

Because you, or anyone really, would need to be one of those three in order to take those quotes as an order violent revolution. 

WSS

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, htownbrown said:

Then I'll ask you, what specific crimes do you think he should/would be found guilty of?

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Only because you're a hypocrite. That one's for sure, combined with one of the next three: lunatic, fool or stupid..

Because you, or anyone really, would need to be one of those three in order to take those quotes as an order violent revolution. 

WSS

It's up to a jury to decide guilty or not guilty. but I would not be surprised by a criminal charge of sedition by DOJ. They have requested complete transcripts of the interviews undertaken by the Jan 6 committee which in effect is laying the groundwork for the Jan 6 attorneys assigned to that task in DOJ. That is just the federal undertaking. Stay tuned to see what other groundwork comes out from the remaining hearings. They are only about half done making the links by interviews with Trump insiders. And I have no idea where Georgia (or any other state) will take it.

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/sedition

And ah, the kinder gentler Steve. You lasted a few days more on your own request than hammertime anyway. LOL! Hypocrite? If the fu shits.

more tex bs.

"stay tuned haha" - fake russian collusion

"stay tuned haha" - fake investigation for taxes/returns

furthemore -

"stay tuned for "possible" criminal referrals haha"

nope.

Committee chairman knows it would be bogus.

Know how completely bogus the "jan. 6th" panel is?

Not ONE legit republican who will cross-examine - was allowed on the panel.

3 days agoJune 13, 2022, 6:11 PM PDT. By Zoë Richards. The chair of the House committee investigating the Capitol riot said Monday night that the panel will not make any criminal referrals, even though its ...
3 days agoCheney, one of two anti-Trump Republicans hand-picked by Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) to serve on the committee, fired back: The January 6th Select Committee has not issued a conclusion regarding potential criminal referrals. We will announce a decision on that at an appropriate time. — Rep. Liz Cheney (@RepLizCheney) June 14, 2022

15 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

It's up to a jury to decide guilty or not guilty. but I would not be surprised by a criminal charge of sedition by DOJ. They have requested complete transcripts of the interviews undertaken by the Jan 6 committee which in effect is laying the groundwork for the Jan 6 attorneys assigned to that task in DOJ. That is just the federal undertaking. Stay tuned to see what other groundwork comes out from the remaining hearings. They are only about half done making the links by interviews with Trump insiders. And I have no idea where Georgia (or any other state) will take it.

And ah, the kinder gentler Steve. You lasted a few days more on your own request than hammertime anyway. LOL! Hypocrite? If the fu shits.

"It's up to a jury to decide guilty or not guilty. but I would not be surprised by a criminal charge of sedition by DOJ. "

I wouldn't be surprised either. Not only is the entire cabal controlling idiot Joe corrupt but attorney general Garland is as crooked as anyone in history. The entire hearing is a kangaroo court and you would be outraged if it were anybody other than Trump for whom you have an irrational and insane hatred. This hearing is the type of hearing they would have in North Korea.

And yes Woodrow is less of a hypocrite than any of you f****** who pretend you're conservatives. At least he seems like he believes in the far-left bulshit. You guys just support it in order to spite Trump voters. No one in their right mind could support the Biden fenestration and the end result.

WSS

19 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

You and Hoorta have been saying Trump this Trump that since 2017.  You were both positive it would be 'Mueller time' but nothing happened.  Now your both off on another tangent.  It's funny.

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, hoorta said:

Yup, nice try though.... this is a tad more accurate....  

"Dunning-Kruger effect, in psychology, a cognitive bias whereby people with limited knowledge or competence in a given intellectual or social domain greatly overestimate their own knowledge or competence in that domain relative to objective criteria or to the performance of their peers or of people in general."

Trump knows more about Medicine than Dr. Fauci... You forget inject disinfectants, or shove a UV light up your ass? I haven't.  Knows more about Economics than Paul Kruger, and knows more about military strategy than his 4 Star Generals....  So shove it....  

AGAIN…this description fits Dementia Joe perfectly.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

3 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

Good luck getting a response from the TDS crowd.

Try reading what was above.

Now here is a good one for you all. Playing devil's advocate (and you know who I think the devil is here😁), this is the tact I would take were I in position to defend him in a criminal case. Besides the obvious Narcissistic Personality Disorder and Chronic Pathological Liar (prisons are full of those), I think a good defense attorney could get a renowned diagnostic group to examine him for the existence of Fixed Delusional System. If you know anything about that at all then you would know that kind of system is almost impermeable for the truth to break through it. If you can prove he still really believes this election was stolen despite all evidence to the contrary and all sound legal advice to the contrary, then you might prove the existence of that disorder and get him off the hook for acting upon it. If he is mentally incapable of discerning truth from fiction, then he is in need of psychiatric help, not criminal prosecution.

But for those of you still living trumpy's delusional disorder, I offer no help at all. You're not under indictment for it, but you do need your heads examined. 🤣

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Now here is a good one for you all. Playing devil's advocate (and you know who I think the devil is here😁), this is the tact I would take were I in position to defend him in a criminal case. Besides the obvious Narcissistic Personality Disorder and Chronic Pathological Liar (prisons are full of those), I think a good defense attorney could get a renowned diagnostic group to examine him for the existence of Fixed Delusional System. If you know anything about that at all then you would know that kind of system is almost impermeable for the truth to break through it. If you can prove he still really believes this election was stolen despite all evidence to the contrary and all sound legal advice to the contrary, then you might prove the existence of that disorder and get him off the hook for acting upon it. If he is mentally incapable of discerning truth from fiction, then he is in need of psychiatric help, not criminal prosecution.

But for those of you still living trumpy's delusional disorder, I offer no help at all. You're not under indictment for it, but you do need your heads examined. 🤣

Nobody I can think of is in more dire need psychiatric help then you Tex. 

But since I'm smart enough to know that your shtick is meant mostly to piss people off and not any kind of rational thought process there's not a word about narcissism or anything else that any of your crackpot veterinarians from SMU have to say about Trump that wouldn't be equally applicable to any politician, famous athlete, musician, actor, millionaire whatever.

Or for that matter you.

Haha or me.

😏

WSS

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Try reading what was above.

he meant "serious, legitimate, honest" reply.

I see hoorta is refusing to be kindler, gentler.

Every time he is proven wrong with a link, he throws a hateful stink.

8 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Well, the evidence isn't there for a conviction, but if you simply want an indictment you don't need much.  Seems like a big waste of time if that's the end game.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Of course, regardless of statements by folks in Trump's inner circle, sadly- some still are hanging onto every fantasy pile of bullshit that DT is still spewing. Some are even basing their fall 2022 campaigns on "The Big lie".  

Doubtless some here will believe that Donald J Trump actually wrote this...  :D :D :D   https://static.c-span.org/files/resources/Statement-by-Trump-1.pdf   When his attention span is about the length of a tweet. Folks who have analyzed the letter believe Miller actually wrote it, and Trump just stuck his name on it.  Yup, he wrote it- and if you believe that, you'll believe Marjorie Taylor Greene saw Trump doing backflips and cartwheels yesterday.    

8 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

"It's up to a jury to decide guilty or not guilty. but I would not be surprised by a criminal charge of sedition by DOJ. "

I wouldn't be surprised either. Not only is the entire cabal controlling idiot Joe corrupt but attorney general Garland is as crooked as anyone in history. The entire hearing is a kangaroo court and you would be outraged if it were anybody other than Trump for whom you have an irrational and insane hatred. This hearing is the type of hearing they would have in North Korea.

And yes Woodrow is less of a hypocrite than any of you f****** who pretend you're conservatives. At least he seems like he believes in the far-left bulshit. You guys just support it in order to spite Trump voters. No one in their right mind could support the Biden fenestration and the end result.

WSS

Thanks for showing your true colors Steve. Let me remind you if think the Committee is a Kangaroo Court, the Republicans shot down a full bipartisan committee with equal representation.  It's not exactly Rocket Science to figure out why.   :D BTW, anyone with a couple functioning neurons knew why the Dems didn't want Jordan on the Committee- his sole purpose would have been to turn it into a clown show. So what happened? McCarthy picked up his football in a huff and went home.   

You've joined the delusional crowd that seems to think 1\6 was "a legitimate political protest", the Dems are making a mountain out of a molehill, a false flag operation, or some other fanciful bullshit.  Spoon fed to you by the Lyin' King...   It's going to be decision time for you folks soon.. Are you going to join us in the real world, or stay in your delusional rabbit holes?  

Liz Cheney has it right...  apparently you're having trouble with the meaning of  "Come on down, it will be WILD", or  "we're going to fight like hell". Sad, but you're not alone. 800 or so of Trumps "patriots" have been arrested, they've all been saying "Trump told us to come, and we listened." In case you missed it, some of the Proud Boys and Oath Keepers have been charged with sedition.  Tex posted the definition for you.  

6 minutes ago, htownbrown said:

Well, the evidence isn't there for a conviction, but if you simply want an indictment you don't need much.  Seems like a big waste of time if that's the end game.

We'll see soon enough. Generally the Feds won't indict someone unless they have a slam dunk case for a conviction.  

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

Of course, regardless of statements by folks in Trump's inner circle, sadly- some still are hanging onto every fantasy pile of bullshit that DT is still spewing. Some are even basing their fall 2022 campaigns on "The Big lie".  

Doubtless some here will believe that Donald J Trump actually wrote this...  :D :D :D   https://static.c-span.org/files/resources/Statement-by-Trump-1.pdf   When his attention span is about the length of a tweet. Folks who have analyzed the letter believe Miller actually wrote it, and Trump just stuck his name on it.  Yup, he wrote it- and if you believe that, you'll believe Marjorie Taylor Greene saw Trump doing backflips and cartwheels yesterday.    

Thanks for showing your true colors Steve. Let me remind you if think the Committee is a Kangaroo Court, the Republicans shot down a full bipartisan committee with equal representation.  It's not exactly Rocket Science to figure out why.   :D BTW, anyone with a couple functioning neurons knew why the Dems didn't want Jordan on the Committee- his sole purpose would have been to turn it into a clown show. So what happened? McCarthy picked up his football in a huff and went home.   

You've joined the delusional crowd that seems to think 1\6 was "a legitimate political protest", the Dems are making a mountain out of a molehill, a false flag operation, or some other fanciful bullshit.  Spoon fed to you by the Lyin' King...   It's going to be decision time for you folks soon.. Are you going to join us in the real world, or stay in your delusional rabbit holes?  

Liz Cheney has it right...  apparently you're having trouble with the meaning of  "Come on down, it will be WILD", or  "we're going to fight like hell". Sad, but you're not alone. 800 or so of Trumps "patriots" have been arrested, they've all been saying "Trump told us to come, and we listened." In case you missed it, some of the Proud Boys and Oath Keepers have been charged with sedition.  Tex posted the definition for you.  

You mean like..." you have released the whirlwinds and you will pay the price, you won't know what hit you if you go forward with your discussions."

Statements like that that result in attempted murder?

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

Funny that with a war in Ukraine, Covid on the rise, the stock market in the shitter, gas over $5 a gallon, diesel fuel even higher, along with inflation at its highest level in 40 years, the Dims think the most important thing on their agenda is the public humiliation of a man that hasn’t been in the Oval Office in 18 months.

THAT just reeks of a desperate attempt by a group of stupid people to divert the attention of their lemmings to what’s going on in this country.

• Upvote 2

46 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

- if you think Trump actually won the election you're a delusional fool that shouldn't get anywhere near a voting booth

- anyone acting like January 6th was a picnic that got a little rowdy is also a delusional fool

200w5.gif.bc9857d6806a36921058b842ef166bc7.gifimage.png.432088be68bd8f32893c2550f6e21fc9.png