THE BROWNS BOARD

Desperate Dems Pin Electoral Hopes On Jan 6 HearSAYings

Vambo

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

And what to expect from the next 6 hearings:  https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2022/06/10/january-6-committee-hearing-schedule/7579400001/

BTW Fox has changed it's tune and is now broadcasting the hearings as well. They did not do so with the first one. They had a lot invested in keeping you ignorant, but have made a major change in that decision not to broadcast.

May be an image of text that says 'WE'LL BE BACK WITH MORE NEWS AS SOON AS WE MAKE UP SOME CNN OCBS MSNBC abc'

And what to expect from the next 6 hearings:  https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2022/06/10/january-6-committee-hearing-schedule/7579400001/

BTW Fox has changed it's tune and is now broadcasting the hearings as well. They did not do so with the first one. They had a lot invested in keeping you ignorant, but have made a major change in that decision not to broadcast.

Hearings?  These are democrats who tried to impeach Trump twice with the same bullshit.  It's a one sided 'hearing'.  You know it.  Concentrate on the piece of shit you voted for who is destroying this country.

• Upvote 2

tex, you lose again. Hope you think it's amusing....

but this kangaroo farce court - refused to have any genuine republicans on board - for the FIRST TIME in

Congressional HISTORY.

The reason is, it can't stand up to cross-examination - the farce has been found out by so many people.

Everything the left does, is just a manipulative lie to get votes - then the left gives all those folks the middle finger if they do win the election.

The dems have kept the minorities across America right in their hip pocket for so many years, and all those Americans have nothing to show for it.

That is getting attention by those same minorities.

4 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

tex, you lose again. Hope you think it's amusing....

but this kangaroo farce court -

It isn't a court at all. And putting an obstructionist like Jordon on to constantly interfere by talking over everyone so there could be no legitimate questioning made zero sense. So what you need to pay attention to is not the hearing, but the people who were on the Trump team who are telling you directly exactly what happened. Which is exactly what I am posting. 

And the committee has no right to decide on prosecution. That is totally up to the DOJ whether that happens or not. The complete details/tapes of all of it is being made available to the DOJ Jan 6 attorney's team so they can decide if any slanting was going on and whether they file criminal charges or not.

And I find it amusing that you remain among the unwilling to hear the truth while living in the King's delusion rabbithole. What does that say about you?

6 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

It isn't a court at all. And putting an obstructionist like Jordon on to constantly interfere by talking over everyone so there could be no legitimate questioning made zero sense. So what you need to pay attention to is not the hearing, but the people who were on the Trump team who are telling you directly exactly what happened. Which is exactly what I am posting. 

And the committee has no right to decide on prosecution. That is totally up to the DOJ whether that happens or not. The complete details/tapes of all of it is being made available to the DOJ Jan 6 attorney's team so they can decide if any slanting was going on and whether they file criminal charges or not.

And I find it amusing that you remain among the unwilling to hear the truth while living in the King's delusion rabbithole. What does that say about you?

image.png.1c89735161e469ac5d625234cef4fb22.png

Democrats call for the murder of Supreme Court Justices

13 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

It isn't a court at all. 

No it most certainly is not. In a court there might possibly be some tiny chance that truth or Justice would be the goal.

WSS

ps I don't think Greg Gutfeld is all that impressive but one astute point is that Liz Cheney seem to be auditioning for a spot on The View.

Today's hearing begins at 1pm Eastern. It's on the attempt to pressure Mike Pence into breaching the Constitution. Notice all the connecting strings how it's always others who have to do the illegal dirty work for trumpy the coward? It's a lifelong policy.

Today's hearing begins at 1pm Eastern. It's on the attempt to pressure Mike Pence into breaching the Constitution. Notice all the connecting strings how it's always others who have to do the illegal dirty work for trumpy the coward? It's a lifelong policy.

It must be terrible to live your life in fear of Donald Trump.

000.jpg.6237323c7c64c3021a1fbbaf29cb6388.jpg

IT's a similar theme - Jan. 6th.....fake russian collusion.....fake investigation of tax records..... it is all manufactured garbage.

the fbi had agents who instigated Jan. 6th?

I mean, pelosi TURNED DOWN the security offer from Pres Trump?

because they desperately wanted Jan. 6th to happen. the left did not

WANT to stop it from happening.

and the "doj" says there is a lack of evidence over the murder of Ashly Babbit.......

etc etc etc.

but threatening and intimidating conversative Supreme Court justices is ok wit them.

Again, it's leftwing "brownshirts/blackshirts" being encouraged and supported by the dems in our government.

blackshirts - Italy - Mussolini. brown shirts - nazi germany.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blackshirts

Recognisable by their brown uniforms, similar to those of Mussolini's Blackshirts, ... Though Röhm left the Nazi Party, and Germany, during the later half of the 1920s, he returned to lead the Brownshirts in 1931 and watched its numbers swell to 2 million within only 2 years - twenty times as large as the number of troops and officers in ...

and, once again, think about it......

pretty hard hitting youtube video, eh?

6 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

DOJ criticizes 1/6 committee for failure to cooperate with investigation

Per Fox News' David Spunt and Jake Gibson: Top Justice Department officials (including the U.S. Attorney in D.C.) yesterday sent an email to the Jan. 6 committee, complaining that DOJ investigators are not getting information from the committee to help with the investigation.

DOJ is upset the committee will not grant access to transcripts, arguing it makes the DOJ investigation difficult. This is a fight that has been brewing for a few months between the committee and DOJ. 

https://www.foxnews.com/live-news/jan-6-committee-watch-live-thursday-hearing-focused-trump-pressure-pence

On 6/14/2022 at 9:24 AM, Canton Dawg said:

An attempt to overthrow the U.S. Government by 200 - 300 people???

My God are you people insane?

If there were 20 million people, I would say you have a point…but calling that an “Insurrection” is making a mountain out of a molehill. 😂🤣

😏

WSS

6 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

It must be terrible to live your life in fear of Donald Trump.

Actually, you should be afraid, very afraid too...  When around a dozen of his contacts and family TOLD him he lost the 2020 election, and in his delusional world still believes he "won" because he can never "lose" at anything... I bet he beats Jon Rahm when he plays a round of Golf with him at his MAGA Retardo course. Why would those unconfirmed reports that Donnie cheats at golf not surprise me in the slightest?  :(  

Yeah, malignant narcissist, pathological liar, Dunning Kruger mental case.. You really want this guy anywhere the Nuclear Football? I sure as hell don't. 

BTW 2024... DeSantis isn't exactly my cup of tea... But he's not stark raving nuts either. 

PS- there were at least a couple thousand MAGAs in and around the Capitol 1\6..  I don't call it a molehill with that gallows to "Hang Mike Pence" either.  Attempt to commit murder on a sitting Vice President?  The Delusion runs deep here.     

On 6/14/2022 at 7:00 AM, Westside Steve said:

I'll repeat this oh, actually it's a paraphrase but you understand. You are not a stupid man so my challenge to you is to provide me with actual quotes from President Trump that would lead a rational human being to believe that he wanted these people to take the country by force and that there was even the slimmest chance that it could happen. You and I don't share and ideology but I'm not stupid either. We both understand that this is a ploy by the ruling class, Republicans and Democrats, who were embarrassed that an outsider took some food from their plates. This is partially Revenge and partially a way to make sure he doesn't run again and trounce the incompetent Joe Biden.

But again just one quote that would convince a rational human being.

But also again if ideology were reversed and some hardcore right-wing Speaker of the House handpicked the committee in order to slant the decision against the opposition in the exact same manner as Pelosi has you people would be outraged. And rightfully so.

WSS

Challenge accepted, but it will obviously be either denied or twisted. Folks around here either have real short attention spans, or only selectively hear what they want to hear.   

“Big protest in D.C. on January 6th,” Mr. Trump tweeted on Dec. 19, just one of several of his tweets promoting the day. “Be there, will be wild!”   

Oh, and some of the incendiary stuff Trump said 1\6 right before his MAGAts stormed the Capitol causing $3 million in damage.  

"We fight like hell. And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore," he said. "We will stop the steal."  And we're going to the Capitol, We're going to try and give them the kind of pride and boldness that they need to take back our country.

BTW Steve.. Should the DOJ indict Trump for criminal offences... All he has to do is plead insanity, because the guy is totally fruit loops.  :D   

45 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Yeah, malignant narcissist, pathological liar, Dunning Kruger mental case.. You really want this guy anywhere the Nuclear Football? I sure as hell don't. 

Let’s see. . .

malignant narcissist - Biden ✔️
pathological liar - Biden ✔️
Dunning Kruger - Biden ✔️

Biden is also a dementia patient who doesn’t know what day of the week it is.

I would pick Donny over Joe 8 days a week with the keys to the ICBM’s.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

Challenge accepted, but it will obviously be either denied or twisted. Folks around here either have real short attention spans, or only selectively hear what they want to hear.   

“Big protest in D.C. on January 6th,” Mr. Trump tweeted on Dec. 19, just one of several of his tweets promoting the day. “Be there, will be wild!”   

Oh, and some of the incendiary stuff Trump said 1\6 right before his MAGAts stormed the Capitol causing $3 million in damage.  

"We fight like hell. And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore," he said. "We will stop the steal."  And we're going to the Capitol, We're going to try and give them the kind of pride and boldness that they need to take back our country.

BTW Steve.. Should the DOJ indict Trump for criminal offences... All he has to do is plead insanity, because the guy is totally fruit loops.  :D   

1 hour ago, Canton Dawg said:

Let’s see. . .

Biden is also a dementia patient who doesn’t know what day of the week it is.

I would pick Donny over Joe 8 days a week with the keys to the ICBM’s.

Wrong on all accounts Canton... Maybe you should look up what Dunning-Kruger is, before you spout off.  Biden a malignant narcissist? Look up what that is too...  :D :D :D    If you believe, as many others here- don't &  get it...   "a failed insurrection is a trial run for a successful one. Joe may be demented, but he's not evil, like your Mango Mussolini.   

Donnie thanks his "I love the poorly educated" MAGA pals for grifting him $250 million for a nonexistent "Election Defense Fund"... which money actually went to his super PAC that he's spending on whatever he feels like.  BTW, his Trump University scam isn't even on the radar compared to this latest one.  ROTFLMAO!!!  I'm still getting text messages since I'm such a great Trump supporter... This day ONLY your contribution to the Orange One will be matched X5!!!!  Thanks Paul Simon... "Grift grifting away, grift grifting away... The nearer your destination (um, jail) the more you keep grifting away.   

Even Rudy Patootie has gotten in the act...  Can Sidney Powell be up next?  :D 

Reality and the truth hurts sometime, but keep on believing whatever you want to in Cal's (and Trump's) alternate reality rabbit hole.     

7 hours ago, Vambo said:

I'd rather engage in whataboutism instead of actually discuss what's going on in the 1\6 Committee hearings.   

Or am I wrong that the Tweeter in Chief and election fraud pumper actually said those things?   Damn Top Republican lawyer spelled it out to anyone who would listen Donnie's 60+ lawsuits (thrown out of court) were bullshit... Bill Barr backed that up. Keep on deluding yourself that it's all an left wing conspiracy to "get" Orangie. 

Witch Hunt? You bet- I've said it before, the Witch has been accurately identified.  :D    

BTW, back in the Middle Ages, they burned supposed witches at the stake. (St Joan of Arc)...   I could get behind that for Donnie.    

EDIT:   I'll bring the marshmallows.  :)  

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Wrong on all accounts Canton... Maybe you should look up what Dunning-Kruger is, before you spout off.    

I looked it up Larry, just to give you the benefit of a doubt.

I stand by my comment.

This description fits Dementia Joe to a “T”.

E1FD89DC-76C5-42BB-A0C3-9731E4D64FD3.jpeg

25 minutes ago, hoorta said:

I drink to much and have a bad case of TDS... I can't admit I voted for the worst President in history Joe Biden.

3 hours ago, hoorta said:

That quote doesn't even rise to the level oh campaign rhetoric by almost every single politician pledging to take back our country and fight fight fight for his constituents and tell them how hard and how long he has been fighting for them. That phrase wouldn't even inspire an actual straitjacket lunatic to believe did a couple hundred middle-aged people Milling around to take over the country.

https://www.nola.com/news/politics/article_af62b0d8-33ad-5096-a6c1-187d966964b2.amp.html

Just for fun do you think that Woodrow's candidate when he used the word fight was pledging an armed Insurgency? Would you guess that the person that Donald Trump defeated oh, you know her name, was actually advocating a revolution in the manner of Washington or Stalin? Would that be a reasonable connection for a fellow on the left such as yourself?

Did you feel the urge to take up arms and storm the capital? Or not?

(not to mention that protests is a constitutional right and so would be the vice president not to ratify. Which is also perfectly constitutional whether he chooses to do it or not.)

And just for the record Pelosi's hearing and the justice department are as corrupt as any other era of American politics. They make Tammany Hall and Teapot Dome look like ice cream socials.

WSS

On 6/14/2022 at 8:24 AM, Canton Dawg said:

An attempt to overthrow the U.S. Government by 200 - 300 people???

My God are you people insane?

If there were 20 million people, I would say you have a point…but calling that an “Insurrection” is making a mountain out of a molehill. 😂🤣

The attempt took place inside the WH by trying to get Pence to negate electoral votes, not a few thousand idiots listening to the man trying to buy time so he could have it thrown back to state legislatures.

These are all the inside pro-Trump conservative Republican "normals" testifying how they tried to get through to Trump to stop this nonsensical attempt to maintain power despite all the courts, DOJ, etc. saying there was not the fraudulent election he was claiming. This committee is doing a good job of having those people tell you what happened, not them.

12 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

The attempt took place inside the WH by trying to get Pence to negate electoral votes, not a few thousand idiots listening to the man trying to by time so he could have it thrown back to state legislatures.

These are all the inside pro-Trump conservative Republican "normals" testifying how they tried to get through to Trump to stop this nonsensical attempt to maintain power despite all the courts, DOJ, etc. saying there was not the fraudulent election he was claiming. This committee is doing a good job of having those people tell you what happened, not them.

So what crime should Trump be charged with?