THE BROWNS BOARD

Desperate Dems Pin Electoral Hopes On Jan 6 HearSAYings

Vambo

Whats even more hilarious... The ratings for the hearings are abysmal... No one fucking cares... Everyone deep down knows its Propaganda... Pelosi is the one behind it all...

the dishonesty is way, way out of control.

but, marxism is a farce to begin with, so only ulterior motives covered up

by fake narratives can possible work.

17 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

the dishonesty is way, way out of control.

but, marxism is a farce to begin with, so only ulterior motives covered up

by fake narratives can possible work.

Nancy's Commission EDITED The Video Evidence To Support Her Claims! EVIL.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_ZGtw_wZ6o-z

Donny Deutsch: Democrats losing on economy, so we need to 'scare' voters against ‘racist’ GOP

https://www.foxnews.com/media/donny-deutsch-dems-losing-on-economy-so-scare-voters-against-racist-gop

We don’t have the economy on our side as Democrats, so you have to scare the bejesus out of people," he urged. 

16 hours ago, nickers said:

Whats even more hilarious... The ratings for the hearings are abysmal... No one fucking cares... Everyone deep down knows its Propaganda... Pelosi is the one behind it all...

I watched some of it, but why do I need to watch it? I seen it play out on national TV live. I know that motherfucker is guilty as sin. No need to watch it. Probably the mind set of a lot of people. 

3 hours ago, Neo said:

I watched some of it, but why do I need to watch it? I seen it play out on national TV live. I know that motherfucker is guilty as sin. No need to watch it. Probably the mind set of a lot of people. 

008.jpg.72d113148be0846460761aa19d1810fa.jpg

On 6/12/2022 at 8:25 AM, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

I'll bet Tex, Hoorta, NEO and Woody all watch the hearings.:D

And I expect no one here to watch for fear they may actually learn some truth from the Trump insiders who have been testifying about his election fraud lies and how often and how many of them kept telling him he had lost, that there was no real voter fraud and that he reacted by becoming increasingly out of touch with reality and pulled his supporters in there with him while defrauding them of another $250,000,000. I will wait til some of their direct testimony makes it on to youtube before posting it since no one here wants it.🙉🙈🙊

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

And I expect no one here to watch from the Trump insiders who have been testifying about his election fraud lies and how often and how many of them kept telling him he had lost, that there was no real voter fraud and that he reacted by becoming increasingly out of touch with reality and pulled his supporters in there with him while defrauding them of another $250,000,000. I will wait til some of their direct testimony makes it on to youtube before posting it since no one here wants it.🙉🙈🙊

When will true Republicans be able to cross examine the witnesses? Jim Jordan etc...

When will they be asked why Pelosi turned down extra security and cut the police on duty to 50%?

" for fear they may actually learn some truth"

4 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

And I expect no one here to watch for fear they may actually learn some truth from the Trump insiders who have been testifying about his election fraud lies and how often and how many of them kept telling him he had lost, that there was no real voter fraud and that he reacted by becoming increasingly out of touch with reality and pulled his supporters in there with him while defrauding them of another $250,000,000. I will wait til some of their direct testimony makes it on to youtube before posting it since no one here wants it.🙉🙈🙊

Uh oh, Tex still babbling about Trump agin, lol.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

Uh oh, Tex still babbling about Trump agin, lol.

No I'm just posting testimony. It's up to you if you want to babble about anything else. We'll start with this one by Ginsberg, of the Florida decision he won for Bush, addressing the legal claims of voter fraud by Trump and why they failed in court.

I'll find Barr's testimony about how crazy, as in "detached from reality", Trump became after he lost and post that too.   

41 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

No I'm just posting testimony. It's up to you if you want to babble about anything else. We'll start with this one by Ginsberg, of the Florida decision he won for Bush, addressing the legal claims of voter fraud by Trump and why they failed in court.

I'll find Barr's testimony about how crazy, as in "detached from reality", Trump became after he lost and post that too.   

image.jpeg.c1cd0dc1ea67a2aa4f84b09934e3e986.jpeg

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Now do the 2016 election.

On 6/12/2022 at 3:06 PM, Neo said:

I'll repeat this oh, actually it's a paraphrase but you understand. You are not a stupid man so my challenge to you is to provide me with actual quotes from President Trump that would lead a rational human being to believe that he wanted these people to take the country by force and that there was even the slimmest chance that it could happen. You and I don't share and ideology but I'm not stupid either. We both understand that this is a ploy by the ruling class, Republicans and Democrats, who were embarrassed that an outsider took some food from their plates. This is partially Revenge and partially a way to make sure he doesn't run again and trounce the incompetent Joe Biden.

But again just one quote that would convince a rational human being.

But also again if ideology were reversed and some hardcore right-wing Speaker of the House handpicked the committee in order to slant the decision against the opposition in the exact same manner as Pelosi has you people would be outraged. And rightfully so.

WSS

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Now do the 2016 election.

We're not discussing the election here, we're discussing an attempt to overthrow the government by calling in his supporters to stop the electoral vote count in Congress and retain power despite losing an election. And it really doesn't matter how much people try to deflect from that fact or even want to listen to the insiders in the WH present first hand accounts of it. It only matters that people in the DOJ in charge of a possible prosecution for criminal acts are watch, listening and deciding what the do with it all are paying close attention the the blueprint being laid out before them by this committee. 

https://apnews.com/article/2022-midterm-elections-capitol-siege-donald-trump-campaigns-presidential-070ced9a013c58cf001d6d4137e4abc0?user_email=c780a40b821957c690b8d305176df6c4ec80c0a431e9641419612d4c0fe6b57c&utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=June14_MorningWire&utm_term=Morning Wire Subscribers

From the article: "As the hearings play out for the public, they are also being watched by one of the most important viewers, Attorney General Merrick Garland, who must decide whether his department can and should prosecute Trump. No sitting or former president has ever faced such an indictment.

“I am watching,” Garland said Monday at a press briefing at the Justice Department, even if he may not watch all the hearings live. “And I can assure you the Jan. 6 prosecutors are watching all of the hearings as well.”

• Haha 2

Just now, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

Garland knows there isn't any proof.  He won't look like a fool to go ahead and do it.  You know it.

The insiders of the trump circle are providing everything he needs to prosecute. So no, I do not know it and neither do you. "Team normal", as one of them put it, could not get him to stop listening to foolishness from disbarred dipsomaniac Rudy or the other lunatic who now says no one really took what she she said seriously because she didn't mean it. Funny how that tune changed as court rulings close in on her. I have to admit though that trumpy is building a good defense for being delusional and not responsible for his belief in "the steal". But what defense do any of his supporters who believe it was true have for maintaining that belief? That they (and some of you) live in turmpy's delusional world? Sorry, but that just qualifies as duped, not delusional.

And what to expect from the next 6 hearings:  https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2022/06/10/january-6-committee-hearing-schedule/7579400001/

BTW Fox has changed it's tune and is now broadcasting the hearings as well. They did not do so with the first one. They had a lot invested in keeping you ignorant, but have made a major change in that decision not to broadcast.

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

We're not discussing the election here, we're discussing an attempt to overthrow the government by calling in his supporters to stop the electoral vote count in Congress and retain power despite losing an election.

An attempt to overthrow the U.S. Government by 200 - 300 people???

My God are you people insane?

If there were 20 million people, I would say you have a point…but calling that an “Insurrection” is making a mountain out of a molehill. 😂🤣