THE BROWNS BOARD

Fox News Trans Story

MLD Woody

9 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

.... you posted a thread about a pride month whopper... 

I sure did because it was laughable. Hey if you think they are striking a brave blow for equality you go right ahead. Just for the record did you order yours with two tops or two bottoms?

But let's face it this family loves being on TV.

WSS

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

I sure did because it was laughable. Hey if you think they are striking a brave blow for equality you go right ahead. Just for the record did you order yours with two tops or two bottoms?

But let's face it this family loves being on TV.

WSS

So have you connected the dots here on why your first post in this thread is idiotic or do I need to spell it out further for you?

47 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

So have you connected the dots here on why your first post in this thread is idiotic or do I need to spell it out further for you?

Since you seem to have some sort of a twisted idea about it why don't you spell it out. I posted it specifically because it was a ridiculous ad campaign by Burger King and even the homosexuals hated it. I think you are a little too committed to the trans agenda to understand that but it would be like having a watermelon sale on Martin Luther King Day.

But feel free to explain your discomfort.

And please accept my apology for offending you.

(and the family in your news story is also ridiculous just in a different way)

WSS

52 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Since you seem to have some sort of a twisted idea about it why don't you spell it out. I posted it specifically because it was a ridiculous ad campaign by Burger King and even the homosexuals hated it. I think you are a little too committed to the trans agenda to understand that but it would be like having a watermelon sale on Martin Luther King Day.

But feel free to explain your discomfort.

And please accept my apology for offending you.

(and the family in your news story is also ridiculous just in a different way)

WSS

Damn you're annoying. If this is willful ignorance then that's a shame.

I made this thread and added a post about how it pissed the right wing off. You responded with "well you posted a thread." Insinuating what? I'm pissed or triggered? Well that's ridiculous in itself, as this clearly isn't anything that pisses me off.

Your response gets even more ridiculous considering you just made a thread about a similar topic because it annoyed you. Of course, you responded here that no, you just found it laughable. 

Do you see where this is going yet?...

How you can attempt to "call me out" on my thread (when this legitimately isn't any story that "triggers" me ... that makes no sense) when you literally just made your own thread calling something out that actually "triggered" you is just you being blind or a hypocrite.

Are you following?

Even if your response is "Nuh uh, the pride whopper didn't trigger me, I just found it laughable!" (which... Right ...) then why does something similar not apply here? Why are you allowed to make the thread but it doesn't work the other way around?

I know you'll just do a typical Steve walk back here but damn this one was obvious

Also, if this story "shocked and offended" you then you have some issues you need to work on. 

This is the most conservative approachable family for this. White, christian, middle to upper middle class, blonde, two kids, white picket fence, etc. The most approachable family for this type of story yet you're still "shocked and offended". And, to the point of my second thread, you're not alone on the right with that. Sad

The queer hamburger promotion is ridiculously silly. I think 99% of people get that. 

But the most glaring example of your stupidity and or contrarianism is the idea that you believe it when these grandstanding attention seekers tell the news media that before the kid could speak he / she was uncomfortable being dressed in girl's clothes. That's between 10 and 15 months old. How the hell would a child that age have any idea what boys or girls clothes look like? And the kid came out at 5? These parents, in my opinion, love the spotlight so much that they are willing to use their kid to get it. Looks like a pretty clear case of Munchausen by proxy.

WSS

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

The queer hamburger promotion is ridiculously silly. I think 99% of people get that. 

But the most glaring example of your stupidity and or contrarianism is the idea that you believe it when these grandstanding attention seekers tell the news media that before the kid could speak he / she was uncomfortable being dressed in girl's clothes. That's between 10 and 15 months old. How the hell would a child that age have any idea what boys or girls clothes look like? And the kid came out at 5? These parents, in my opinion, love the spotlight so much that they are willing to use their kid to get it. Looks like a pretty clear case of Munchausen by proxy.

WSS

And you've shifted the goalposts and changed what's actually being discussed. 

You were called out on your hypocrisy, so instead of addressing that, you shift to something else in hopes that I take the bait...

Typical Steve for damn sure

About what I expected. They'll be a little MAGA circle jerk in some hidden posts after this, I'm sure. Congrats. 

Next time, if you want to comment on the specifics of the story, maybe start there. Don't wait until you get called out on your bullshit and are forced to retreat to there