THE BROWNS BOARD

Police were told to "GO IN" and stop Texas murderer. The police refused.

calfoxwc

5 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Sure, I won't have the frustration of reading your posts anymore, but I won't get the entertainment either. Though it's been less entertaining and more concerning recently.

But you not here just means you're going further down into your hole

1woody.gif.72e14ff3bf3fc0830a2691b6084032f5.gif

• Haha 1

On 5/28/2022 at 10:27 AM, MLD Woody said:

Sure, I won't have the frustration of reading your posts anymore, but I won't get the entertainment either. Though it's been less entertaining and more concerning recently.

But you not here just means you're going further down into your hole

On 5/28/2022 at 4:10 PM, hammertime said:

If J stops I’m going to fill in for him.   It’ll be glorious.

On 5/28/2022 at 9:01 AM, JAFBF said:

Sadly, I've got some markers starting to line up, so I may get stuck here for awhile.

Got too much other stuff too do, was hoping to get out here.

Not going to fun   .   .   .  

So   .   .   .   everyone seems to have missed this portion.

Yea, I'd like to reclaim my time for other endeavors / activities / hobbies, but I'm not sure I've been given that opportunity as of yet.

Been trying to get my House ready to sell to get out of here before some calamities hit, but for everything addressed, it seems two new ones pop up :(

Don't get me wrong, I love my House, the awesome view (multiple Mountain Ranges) and all, it's just the Knuckleheads in charge (by fraud) running things are getting ready to do some really bad $hit here.

There is just so much crap coming up that this has basically become a second job - just not enough hours in the day type situation.

For now it's looking like I'm going to be tied up for a while longer   .   .   .   but also, the things coming have a chance of freeing me as well.

2 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

So   .   .   .   everyone seems to have missed this portion.

Yea, I'd like to reclaim my time for other endeavors / activities / hobbies, but I'm not sure I've been given that opportunity as of yet.

Been trying to get my House ready to sell to get out of here before some calamities hit, but for everything addressed, it seems two new ones pop up :(

Don't get me wrong, I love my House, the awesome view (multiple Mountain Ranges) and all, it's just the Knuckleheads in charge (by fraud) running things are getting ready to do some really bad $hit here.

There is just so much crap coming up that this has basically become a second job - just not enough hours in the day type situation.

For now it's looking like I'm going to be tied up for a while longer   .   .   .   but also, the things coming have a chance of freeing me as well.

For a second I thought you meant you were leaving this Q nonsense to have hobbies...

... but it looks like you're just going even deeper

Shame 

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

For a second I thought you meant you were leaving this Q nonsense to have hobbies...

Shame 

Oh, I'm at the point of just sitting back and posting data points and watching :

SHIT BRICKS by FaBrIzIoTheKick-Ass on DeviantArt

Just now, JAFBF said:

Oh, I'm at the point of just sitting back and posting data points and watching :

SHIT BRICKS by FaBrIzIoTheKick-Ass on DeviantArt

An anonymous tweet from "realQpatriot" or a vague 4chan post from "Q" four years ago isn't a data point

Just remember, when you leave the grid, it's better to not be involved in public life at all. Don't share your ideas, don't bother people, and most importantly, don't vote. 

8 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Shame 

I'm shocked that no one is pointing out the obvious. These shooters were clearly activated by Deshaun Watson and Jimmy Haslam to distract from the masseuses going to the news.

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, VaporTrail said:

I'm shocked that no one is pointing out the obvious. These shooters were clearly activated by Deshaun Watson and Jimmy Haslam to distract from the masseuses going to the news.

Amazingly enough that theory makes more sense than others provided on this board 

Cowardice Killed 19 Children in Uvalde, Texas

I spent the weekend in Texas attending the NRA Annual Meeting. And I'm furious. 

Not because of the protestors harassing attendees. Or even because entertainers like Larry Gatlin, Don McLean, and Lee Greenwood, to their eternal shame, showed themselves to be fair weather friends and cancelled their appearance.

Like many Americans following the unfolding investigation into the horrific killings at Robb Elementary School in Uvalde, Texas, I'm furious because in recent days it has become clear that police knowingly allowed 19 children and 2 teachers to be murdered while they stood around doing nothing.

According to one timeline, police dithered for ONE HOUR AND 15 MINUTES before entering the classroom and shooting the killer.

ONE HOUR AND 15 MINUTES! 

That is beyond unacceptable, especially because, according to a New York Times reporter, Uvalde police training documents show that police are taught to engage immediately even if it means putting their own lives in danger.

Information is still trickling out about this event and we'll know more soon. So I don't want to draw too many conclusions yet. But I will say two things: 

One, if there were ever any doubt that waiting for police to save you is a bad idea, Uvalde should be all the proof you need. While I think most police officers are courageous people and deserve our respect, the same cannot be said for at least some officers at Robb Elementary. 

Two, even when police do their best to arrive quickly and engage immediately, it's still often too late. That's why allowing school districts to arm teachers and staff should be an option coast-to-coast, including here in Ohio. 

The Ohio Legislature needs to move HB 99 IMMEDIATELY. After a bad Ohio Supreme Court ruling, Ohio schools are once again soft targets for slaughters just like Uvalde. HB 99 would return security decisions to the local level. While not all districts will get it right, and while this is no guarantee of safety, it would at least give districts a powerful option to harden schools and respond to active killers quickly.

It's time to stop listening to the cowards. It's time to get serious about school security and stop playing politics with kids' lives.  

Yours for Liberty,

Dean Rieck

Executive Director