THE BROWNS BOARD

Police were told to "GO IN" and stop Texas murderer. The police refused.

calfoxwc

This means, that a federal program to arm teachers is a good thing, but funding an experienced protector in schools, armed, is better.

I can't believe the police stayed outside. This is so sad.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/texas-school-shooting-loved-ones-onlookers-outside-urged-police-go-inside

THIS is what needs to be done to try to SOLVE THE PROBLEM>

not knee jerking against 180 million upstanding American citizens. That is just dirty in your face leftwing politics.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/parkland-father-hold-threatening-students-accountable-mental-health-system

My brother-in-law is a teacher. He is SO in favor of training and arming certain staff members. 

• Upvote 1

damn. GET THIS:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/texas-school-shooting-uvalde-parents-arrested-trying-save-kids

Texas school shooting: Uvalde parents reportedly arrested, tased while trying to save kids

The door to Robb Elementary may have been unlocked Tuesday, conflicting with school district safety protocols

btw, when a school system is RESPONSIBLE and ACTS for the SAFETY OF KIDS -

it can be prevented: (seems that the killers in Texas were hispanic. Seems that the two arrested are Hispanic.

Illegals? who knows.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/texas-police-arrest-four-threats-school-donna

I present the perpetrator of the deadliest mass shooting committed by an individual in United States history.

Just another freakin' white dude... if only the Native Americans would've built a wall to keep the filthy illegals out.  

images.jpg

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

btw, when a school system is RESPONSIBLE and ACTS for the SAFETY OF KIDS -

it can be prevented: (seems that the killers in Texas were hispanic. Seems that the two arrested are Hispanic.

Illegals? who knows.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/texas-police-arrest-four-threats-school-donna

Cal this almost smells like an inside job to me... Police not entering the school?... This looks more like a conspiracy than just a random killing..... This just seems all politically motivated to take away our guns...

6 hours ago, D Bone said:

I present the perpetrator of the deadliest mass shooting committed by an individual in United States history.

Just another freakin' white dude... if only the Native Americans would've built a wall to keep the filthy illegals out.  

images.jpg

You know that concept doesn't even register with them, right?

Blacks this

Hispanics that

But white guys? That's just normal bro. There's nothing to stereotype there

I mean, that's what I am! And I'm not those things. So that doesn't make sense

Duh

5 hours ago, nickers said:

Cal this almost smells like an inside job to me... Police not entering the school?... This looks more like a conspiracy than just a random killing..... This just seems all politically motivated to take away our guns...

Given your racist posting history I guess it's no surprise you're a fucking dipshit too

53 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Given your racist posting history I guess it's no surprise you're a fucking dipshit too

You've cornered the market on being a dipshit...  Look in the mirror first before putting your internet boxing gloves on...  And #1... I'm far from being a racist you stupid fool.. I lived in a house with some black friends of mine who were my bandmates you stupid dumb fuck!

Here they are...

Got any other stupid shit you want to say?

56481846_10157140202709894_8288826606814756864_n.jpg

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

You know that concept doesn't even register with them, right?

Blacks this

Hispanics that

But white guys? That's just normal bro. There's nothing to stereotype there

I mean, that's what I am! And I'm not those things. So that doesn't make sense

Duh

True woody you're a special type of STUPID! No one can compare.

11 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

That is a fooked up thing to say. (filling in for Steve, lol).

but you are sh*t for birdbrains - how do YOU EXPLAIN IT?]

ramos got enraged when his mother would not buy him a phone. harrassed girls on the internet constantly, was ARRESTED FOUR YEARS AGO FOR THREATS FOR HAVING THIS PLAN, how did he buy weapons? drug money or what????.

Facts matter woodypeckerhead. The officers were cowards - didn't want to confront the

murderer.

There has to be some point to that. Not getting paid enough? "Unfund the police" ? Cowardice? Even authorities say it was a MISTAKE.

So, why not explain WHAT YOU FEEL about why they didn't go in.

and, the politician was told ramos had NO criminal history. wonder how that happened, woodpecker?

the obaMao commie affect on the public education system.

Dec 23, 2017"The district is not suspending students for fighting, theft, drugs and alcohol in an effort to show less students of color are suspended," Ekblad said, adding that the administration has even paid...

11 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

That is a fooked up thing to say. (filling in for Steve, lol).

but you are sh*t for birdbrains - how do YOU EXPLAIN IT?]

ramos got enraged when his mother would not buy him a phone. harrassed girls on the internet constantly,

It isn't "the gun". that is lowlife political hitjob garbage.

whooreta and woodpecker and tex ignore everything else that kills kids.

Never here them talk about that.

Like knives. I recon they don't care about kids who are murdered by knives.

why? because they don't get a political hitjob at conservatives and the 2nd Amendment maybe?

Dec 4, 2021WESH-2 -NBC. Local police and campus security shot and killed a Florida Institute of Technology student who allegedly chased dorm residents with a knife and then lunged at an officer with the ...
October 25, 2021, 2:19 PM. MIAMI -- A high school student was ambushed and stabbed to death with a knife and sword by another teen who was angry the victim had previously had sex with the suspect ...
The violent confrontation occurred about 8:30 a.m. at Fitzgerald High School in Warren, Michigan, a suburb of Detroit, when the older student pulled out a kitchen steak knife and stabbed the ...
Neighbors mourn Florida high school student after classmates charged in death. Three Florida teenagers arrested last week and accused of luring a high school classmate from his home and then ...

14 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

You're a stupid, demented, ignorant, suck fuck @JAFBF 

Any shooting now and you're claiming lizard people

You're fucking lost man

image.thumb.png.406b9d0f7333d6356a7f681b348ba7c1.png

https://drdannielleblumenthal.wordpress.com/2022/05/03/miracle-dr-jon-mcgreevy-aka-johnheretohelp-senate-candidate-md-poisoned-survived-transcript-floods-internet-by-way-of-a-godly-truth-teller/

Lot more too things, but not bothering.

=================

Six more months and if things don't break I'm probably not going to waste anymore time on here.

Yippee, huh Woody ?

Sadly, I've got some markers starting to line up, so I may get stuck here for awhile.

Got too much other stuff too do, was hoping to get out here.

Not going to fun   .   .   .  

1 hour ago, JAFBF said:

image.thumb.png.406b9d0f7333d6356a7f681b348ba7c1.png

https://drdannielleblumenthal.wordpress.com/2022/05/03/miracle-dr-jon-mcgreevy-aka-johnheretohelp-senate-candidate-md-poisoned-survived-transcript-floods-internet-by-way-of-a-godly-truth-teller/

Lot more too things, but not bothering.

=================

Six more months and if things don't break I'm probably not going to waste anymore time on here.

Yippee, huh Woody ?

Sadly, I've got some markers starting to line up, so I may get stuck here for awhile.

Got too much other stuff too do, was hoping to get out here.

Not going to fun   .   .   .  

Sure, I won't have the frustration of reading your posts anymore, but I won't get the entertainment either. Though it's been less entertaining and more concerning recently.

But you not here just means you're going further down into your hole

5 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Sure, I won't have the frustration of reading your posts anymore, but I won't get the entertainment either. Though it's been less entertaining and more concerning recently.

But you not here just means you're going further down into your hole

If J stops I’m going to fill in for him.   It’ll be glorious.

• Haha 1