THE BROWNS BOARD

shootings

5 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

A 9mm semi auto with a large clip can shoot just as many and as fast as a fake AR15 semi auto.

Like you think I don't know that?  Care to try and justify why you need a clip like that?  Target practice?     

If you think what I posted is funny DHB....  Well.... if you value your damn guns over kid's lives, you're part of the problem, not the solution.  

FYI, the NRA crowd is in the minority...  You had better up your contributions to like minded politicians so said NRA can look the other way, pray for the the victims, while absolutely NOTHING is done to address the ever increasing mass shootings.  

When you come right down to it, the 2nd amendment was meant to prevent a government takeover.  If you & your pals think your pea shooter AR-15s or even Vambo's RPGs are going to hold up against Sherman tanks or F35s well guess again.  

I have a strange feeling based on the vast majority opinion of Americans.... The minority opinion of the gun crowd is definitely going to have their ability to indiscriminately buy assault weapons is about to be seriously infringed.  And please don't play the dumb card on me... We both know damn well the difference between what those are and legit hunting weaponry... Yeah, LOL- give me a 9mm pistol with a 20 shot clip, I'm going rabbit hunting. :D :D :D

Oh, PS- even the most lethal weapon for short range against unarmed citizens- a 12 gauge street sweeper- to my knowledge has not been used (yet)... compared to a banana clip, it takes too long to reload.  Whoops!!!  I see you can get those with a drum magazine... My Bad...  :(  Why just kill one kid per shot when you can take out three?  

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

Like you think I don't know that?  Care to try and justify why you need a clip like that?  Target practice?     

If you think what I posted is funny DHB....  Well.... if you value your damn guns over kid's lives, you're part of the problem, not the solution.  

FYI, the NRA crowd is in the minority...  You had better up your contributions to like minded politicians so said NRA can look the other way, pray for the the victims, while absolutely NOTHING is done to address the ever increasing mass shootings.  

When you come right down to it, the 2nd amendment was meant to prevent a government takeover.  If you & your pals think your pea shooter AR-15s or even Vambo's RPGs are going to hold up against Sherman tanks or F35s well guess again.  

I have a strange feeling based on the vast majority opinion of Americans.... The minority opinion of the gun crowd is definitely going to have their ability to indiscriminately buy assault weapons is about to be seriously infringed.  And please don't play the dumb card on me... We both know damn well the difference between what those are and legit hunting weaponry... Yeah, LOL- give me a 9mm pistol with a 20 shot clip, I'm going rabbit hunting. :D :D :D

Oh, PS- even the most lethal weapon for short range against unarmed citizens- a 12 gauge street sweeper- to my knowledge has not been used (yet)... compared to a banana clip, it takes too long to reload.  Whoops!!!  I see you can get those with a drum magazine... My Bad...  :(  Why just kill one kid per shot when you can take out three?  

This is the assault weapon that killed all those children...

2022-05-26_031743.thumb.jpg.8d27b55aff71d96996f25dd743bc73fc.jpg

What type of control can be passed on these? 

Without these lunatics a gun is just a tool!

• Upvote 2

35 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

For the Hypocrites with short memories.

"2020 Democrats lay blame on Trump's rhetoric for shootings | AP News" https://apnews.com/article/violence-cory-booker-dayton-tx-state-wire-nv-state-wire-ec74c3c86d1f44c0afc40ba2c6c81702

So how's the new regime working out for you?

WSS

Their memories are about as long as their dicks.

6 hours ago, hoorta said:

Just because you don't like them, doesn't mean jack shit.  You can kill people with a 10 round clip and quickly change over to another in 1-2 seconds.  Why don't you just admit you're a progressive and support AOC and Kamal toe along with Tex?  We all know it already anyway.:D

more "in your face haha" hypocrite political farts from whoorta and woodpeckerhead>?

yep.

The same people who wail about out 2nd Amendment, want to continue our border being flooded with illegals.

and those same people want drugs legalized.

Hey, whooreta! hey woodpeckerhead!

Guess how many kids have died from drug overdoses!

https://www.transformationstreatment.center/resources/drug-overdose/how-many-teens-die-of-drug-overdose/

"In descending order, the other most common sources of drug fatalities in older U.S. adolescents were benzodiazepine medications, stimulants other than cocaine, and cocaine. Fatal overdoses among U.S. adults often involve these same four groups of substances.[iii] Some federal figures group teenagers over the age of 15 together with adults below the age of 25.[iv]

In 2015, teenage boys died from drug overdoses 70 percent more often than teenage girls. Overall, unintentional fatalities were far more common than drug-related suicides. However, gender also plays a role. While just 8.7 percent of all fatal overdoses among boys were intentional, roughly one in five (21.9 percent) affected girls meant to kill themselves. In a relatively small number of cases, the CDC researchers could not distinguish between accidental and intentional deaths."

btw, the illegals crossing over with illegal drugs?

hey, whooreta and woodpeckerhead!

it isn't guns that is the problem.

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/fentanyl-other-synthetic-drugs-cause-record-high-drug-overdoses-us/G36NKNZNTRCMJDKSAL2CRRTGBI/

"By WSBTV.com News Staff

May 22, 2022 at 10:07 am EDT

ATLANTA — The CDC says that drug overdoses in the United States have hit a record high.

According to CDC data, nearly 108,000 people have died from drug overdoses in 2021. The data shows the number of overdose deaths every year between 1999 and 2021, except for the year 2018."

So, whooreta and woodpecker pretend to be outraged about the latest devasting gun murders by a very sick individual.

but they do not give a DAMN about 108,000 people who have died from drug overdoses.

back into your own faces.

Hey, whooreta and woodpeckerhead!

know what the leading cause of kids dying?

Car Accidents: Leading Cause of Childhood Deaths. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), one of the leading causes of death for children is car accidents. A great number of these incidents can be prevented, however, according to the CDC. The proper use of car seats for infants reduces the risk of death by 71% and by ...