THE BROWNS BOARD

Party of the pedophile

Vambo

2 hours ago, Ibleedbrown said:

I just spent about an hour going through House Bill 616, Ohio’s version of the “Don’t Say Gay” bill, except they take it a step further so it’s more like the “Don’t Say Gay or Race” bill. It’s one of the jankiest pieces of legislation l’ve ever read.

The language is so vague that conceivably it could be used to eliminate most of our literary classics because of any reference to sexual orientation (everyone knows that being straight is considered a sexual orientation, right? The bill makes no distinction) or because it promotes “divisive or inherently racist”  concepts (and among it’s definitions for that it includes “diversity.” Wtf?). So the Scarlet Letter, Uncle Tom’s Cabin, Little Women, Huck Finn, and many many more could be gone based on how this is written. How does a history teacher sidestep slavery and it’s influence in everything from state’s rights to the Civil War?

The other issue is the bill leaves it up to each individual school district to interpret these terribly vague guidelines, so instead of fostering uniformity and consistency for our educational institutions in Ohio, we could get wildly different applications of this law if implemented. Conceivably, a kindergarten teacher could lose her license because some superintendent determined it was a bad enough infraction when she used a text book that depicted a mommy and daddy holding hands. 

Here’s a direct link to the proposed bill itself. Take a look at all its jankiness. I fully anticipate anyone in their right mind will oppose this as it’s currently written. 

https://search-prod.lis.state.oh.us/solarapi/v1/general_assembly_134/bills/hb616/IN/00/hb616_00_IN?format=pdf

I imagine it is vague on purpose so supporters can hide behind the same nonsense we're seeing in this thread. A mom and a dad isn't anything about sexual orientation. Two mom's though, well that's "grooming". Etc etc etc. 

Awful that a sizeable group in this country is trying to regress us decades.

and the race thing, I guess they just want to catch the end of that CRT wave. No way we could teach anything about slavery or racism in the classroom. That might make some kids feel bad or something. Better we just completely ignore it. Definitely no dark secrets in our country to talk about... nope. 

2 hours ago, The Cysko Kid said:

There is no "don't say gay" bill. It's just you being manipulated into believing some bullshit that some jackoff who makes a living stirring up trouble on the internet came up with. 

I'm using the name that the bill is going by online. It doesn't say explicitly "don't say gay", but the intentions are abundantly obvious. The responses in this thread prove that. You want to talk about people being "manipulated" then we should do a google trend search on this board for the word "groomer" over the last month or so....

The bill is right here   https://www.flsenate.gov/Session/Bill/2022/1557/BillText/er/PDF

I realize the word gay isn't used. But again, the intentions are obvious... 

And this is coming from the guy that immediately went to kids chopping their dicks off... 

Again, anything heterosexual is going to be considered normal. A story with a mom and a dad will be fine. But a story with two moms, well that's sexualizing kids. That's grooming. That's not allowed. And you'll have crazy ass Florida parents suing schools. LGBTQ teachers in Florida are already quitting from fear or retaliation (or retaliation already happening). Which is exactly the point of this bill. It is 1950s level of homophobia with a slightly more legitimate packaging on the outside to try to get it through in 2022. A female teacher mentions they have a wife to a 2nd grader and the school gets sued. That's fucked up. LGBTQ people exist.... 

Just like with separation of church and state issues, where the sides are flipped to make a point, I feel like that'll need to happen here. Someone will have to sue the school because of a story where a boy likes a girl, or something ridiculous like that. 

33 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

You're usually a reasonable guy. Are you talking about some Bill other than the original post? If not do you think it's a good thing that Biden endorses hormone therapy and sex change operations for minors? Or do you think it's grandstanding to impress the lunatic wing of his party including the woodpecker?

WSS

I’m talking about Ohio’s version of the bill which l think is different than the OP. I honestly haven’t followed much of any of this until it hit a little closer to home. The Ohio version tries to bite off too much and is poorly written, imo.

I’m probably like a lot of people where the idea of hormone therapy and sex operations for minors makes me a little squeamish. I simply don’t understand much about it. Like many here, l tend to think Joe Biden thinks he’s a NASCAR car and it’s his job to get steered left at every turn.

• Upvote 2

35 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

I imagine it is vague on purpose so supporters can hide behind the same nonsense we're seeing in this thread. A mom and a dad isn't anything about sexual orientation. Two mom's though, well that's "grooming". Etc etc etc. 

and the race thing, I guess they just want to catch the end of that CRT wave. No way we could teach anything about slavery or racism in the classroom. That might make some kids feel bad or something. Better we just completely ignore it. Definitely no dark secrets in our country to talk about... nope. 

A part of me thinks the Ohio bill is a publicity stunt and the goal isn’t necessarily to get it passed but rather be a vehicle for the representatives who proposed it to get some face time in the media and with their constituents. Good move for that, l guess. 

37 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

I'm using the name that the bill is going by online. It doesn't say explicitly "don't say gay", but the intentions are abundantly obvious. The responses in this thread prove that. You want to talk about people being "manipulated" then we should do a google trend search on this board for the word "groomer" over the last month or so....

The bill is right here   https://www.flsenate.gov/Session/Bill/2022/1557/BillText/er/PDF

And this is coming from the guy that immediately went to kids chopping their dicks off... 

Again, anything heterosexual is going to be considered normal. A story with a mom and a dad will be fine. But a story with two moms, well that's sexualizing kids. That's grooming. That's not allowed. And you'll have crazy ass Florida parents suing schools. LGBTQ teachers in Florida are already quitting from fear or retaliation (or retaliation already happening). Which is exactly the point of this bill. It is 1950s level of homophobia with a slightly more legitimate packaging on the outside to try to get it through in 2022. A female teacher mentions they have a wife to a 2nd grader and the school gets sued. That's fucked up. LGBTQ people exist.... 

Just like with separation of church and state issues, where the sides are flipped to make a point, I feel like that'll need to happen here. Someone will have to sue the school because of a story where a boy likes a girl, or something ridiculous like that. 

You have the groomer mentality, why tell either story to preschool to third graders?

Why do you feel the need to talk any type of sex to children? 

Teachers personal lives/ beliefs are not necessary for a child to learn ABC"s, reading, writing, math etc...

34 minutes ago, Ibleedbrown said:

A part of me thinks the Ohio bill is a publicity stunt and the goal isn’t necessarily to get it passed but rather be a vehicle for the representatives who proposed it to get some face time in the media and with their constituents. Good move for that, l guess. 

Right. That would make sense. It is just a wedge issue. Now they can campaign on how they're trying to save the kids and how their opponents are "groomers". Whatever keeps the culture war fire burning. 

Sample lesson from Dem-run state pushes graphic content on kids

Video tells kids masturbating 'a few times a day' is healthy way to relieve stress

New Jersey public school students as young as 10 could be taught that puberty blockers are an acceptable way to "manage" puberty and that masturbating "a few times a day" is a healthy way to relieve stress, according to sample lesson plans being reviewed by state school districts.

• Sad 1

'HEARTBREAKING': Transgender woman's op-ed regretting sex re-assignment surgery draws strong media reaction

'HEARTBREAKING': Transgender woman's op-ed regretting sex re-assignment surgery draws strong media reaction

A transgender woman who had sex re-assignment surgery as a teenager is warning those considering a similar operation to explore the world inhabiting their body "as it is" before "permanently altering" it.

it's how desperate they are to not talk about the complete dangerous disaster that the country is becoming because of how they cowardly and selflishly...AND stupidly voted.

• Upvote 2

50 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

it's how desperate they are to not talk about the complete dangerous disaster that the country is becoming because of how they cowardly and selflishly...AND stupidly voted.

Because all they care about is "FREE SHIT"

• Upvote 1

On 4/11/2022 at 4:42 PM, MLD Woody said:

What is it that you, childless democrat, take issue with in this bill? Parents declining having trans story time for their five year olds? Or parents being notified if miss heckleberry is encouraging little Jimmy to dress up like a girl?

Maybe you are not aware of this being a modern individual such as yourself whose only daily concern is taking care of your own needs but kids don't make good decisions and they're easily led by adults in positions of perceived authority. That is why we dont allow them to drink alcohol or drive cars or vote. 

They don't teach children how credit works or how to calculate the interest on, say, student loans or how that's going to work but you guys are gung ho to start teaching kids who are just learning how to ride bikes that some people are happier being ladies.  Why? What do you get out of it? Your perception of what real world education needs to be is wildly out of touch with reality.  I refuse to have politicians who have descended into being bullied by activists into supporting their extremist agendas for fear of a Twitter mob calling them names set a early childhood education agenda based on that principle. They're just going to have to deal with a tiny, extremely loud minority calling them Transphobes. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

On 4/11/2022 at 4:32 PM, MLD Woody said:

I don't really think it is any of your business what parents want.  You have no kids so butt out.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, The Cysko Kid said:

What is it that you, childless democrat, take issue with in this bill? Parents declining having trans story time for their five year olds? Or parents being notified if miss heckleberry is encouraging little Jimmy to dress up like a girl?

Maybe you are not aware of this being a modern individual such as yourself whose only daily concern is taking care of your own needs but kids don't make good decisions and they're easily led by adults in positions of perceived authority. That is why we dont allow them to drink alcohol or drive cars or vote. 

They don't teach children how credit works or how to calculate the interest on, say, student loans or how that's going to work but you guys are gung ho to start teaching kids who are just learning how to ride bikes that some people are happier being ladies.  Why? What do you get out of it? Your perception of what real world education needs to be is wildly out of touch with reality.  I refuse to have politicians who have descended into being bullied by activists into supporting their extremist agendas for fear of a Twitter mob calling them names set a early childhood education agenda based on that principle. They're just going to have to deal with a tiny, extremely loud minority calling them Transphobes. 

I'm not a Democrat

Oh boy, I see we've reached one of this "I HAVE KIDS!!!!" political issues with you where you proceed to tell people how you'll murder, torture, whatever, anyone that will do something you don't like. It is the abortion thing all over again. 

Yes, you have children and I don't, so yes, your viewpoint here is going to be from a different spot that mine. But, I am part of this society too and I have opinions on what is better or worse for it. Not to mention I will one day have kids and these laws could be setting a precedent for other states down the road (which we're already seeing in Ohio).

You don't catch gay. You don't catch trans. A child being exposed to these things isn't going to "convert" them. This seems like a fundamental fact that is lost in these discussions. 

Additionally, you're going right to this made up "grooming" angle. I'm talking about what the bill actually reads and what it's intentions actually are. As I mentioned earlier, teachers are already being harassed and quitting in Florida just because they're LGBTQ, nothing else. A slip up of a male teacher saying "my husband" and he can get sued. "But Woody, why would a teacher even have to say that!" Oh fuck off. As if no teacher ever mentioned, in passing, their spouse before. 

The bill is designed to demonize an entire group of people and push them into the shadows. Do the people that made the bill really even care? Probably (hopefully) not. But damn if it doesn't get their base all riled up. Say some baseless shit about grooming, sprinkle in some comments about those "weird", "not normal" gays (without saying it) and you've got a disappointingly large portion of this country ready and mobilized. 

I'm all for teaching kids about taxes, credit scores, etc. Don't puts words in my mouth here and lump me into some larger group you've made up in your head. A class on personal finance would be great. I've been incredibly fortunate enough to have a father to walk me through a lot of that stuff as it has come up, but not everyone is so lucky. I think a required class on that would make a lot of sense. 

What you're worried about and what this bill effectively makes illegal are two different things, though I think both are an unfounded worry. The bill is making any discussion of anything considered sexualized illegal in schools, but again, no one is going to have a problem with a book with a mom and a dad but they'll start calling hot lines if the book has two moms. Which is the point. 

I don't think we'll ever agree on this and I don't think anyone is changing anyone else's mind. This issue has materialized out of nowhere recently to be the new CRT. To be a wedge issue and get the right wing base mobilized for elections. Now they just need to go "so and so Dem candidate supports grooming YOUR kids!" and they'll get voter turnout. It will all be bullshit nonsense, but it'll work. 

The right may be actively regressing our country but damn if they don't now how to effectively work politics 

Elitism

elitism

ĭ-lē′tĭz″əm, ā-lē′-

noun

1. The belief that certain persons or members of certain groups deserve favored treatment by virtue of their superiority, as in intelligence, social standing, or wealth.
  2. Behavior arising from or indicative of such a belief.
  3. Control, rule, or domination by the members of an elite.
The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
    They demand attention, like woodpecker. They are so arrogant, it's off the scale - their emotions make them FEEL like they are experts on every single subject that comes up. They live emotionally knee jerk daily lives, of course they blather on and on and on about what they don't know/understand about.
   Their egocentric feelings are threatened by being disagreed with - and they respond so often, by be more and more outrageous in their ignorance.
   Woodpecker attacks everything./anything that most people respect as being good about American life.
   They rally around lost immoral, perverted fake causes to be part of the control/hate/ridicule/demand attention subculture that is so prevelent in American society today.
   Offhead, they ridicule and fight against Real Marriage, morality, the Bible, God, patriotism, decency, our Constitution/Bill of Rights, they fight against fair elections, Christians, science, they give warped definitions to long standing truths' words, they take their own freedom for granted, and they want to deny everyone else their freedom.
   They cavort about redirecting, redefining, ridiculing at every opportunity, about every subject, all the time. It's a social disease. "LOOK AT ME I'M DOING SOMETHING CRAZY" on social media.

A kid goes down a ramp on a bike, and goes up into the air into a pond, but...the pond is frozen up. WOW. a bunch of watches right there.

Some guy is sawing the last support in two, of a carpool...WHILE HE IS ON THE ROOF... haha, the carport falls just as he grabs a tree branch.
That is woodpecker. tex. Whooreta. ccc. They will defiantly attack a terrific president who kept his promises, over 200 of them, but they refuse to criticize even once - a president that is devastating our country, left millions of $$$$ of military equipment in the wrong hands in Afghanistan, and encouraged the invasion and genocide in the Ukraine. They have no comment, because it would be non-elitist.

What a sick, sad loser mentality.

21 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

Elitism

elitism

ĭ-lē′tĭz″əm, ā-lē′-

noun

1. The belief that certain persons or members of certain groups deserve favored treatment by virtue of their superiority, as in intelligence, social standing, or wealth.
  2. Behavior arising from or indicative of such a belief.
  3. Control, rule, or domination by the members of an elite.
The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
    They demand attention, like woodpecker. They are so arrogant, it's off the scale - their emotions make them FEEL like they are experts on every single subject that comes up. They live emotionally knee jerk daily lives, of course they blather on and on and on about what they don't know/understand about.
   Their egocentric feelings are threatened by being disagreed with - and they respond so often, by be more and more outrageous in their ignorance.
   Woodpecker attacks everything./anything that most people respect as being good about American life.
   They rally around lost immoral, perverted fake causes to be part of the control/hate/ridicule/demand attention subculture that is so prevelent in American society today.
   Offhead, they ridicule and fight against Real Marriage, morality, the Bible, God, patriotism, decency, our Constitution/Bill of Rights, they fight against fair elections, Christians, science, they give warped definitions to long standing truths' words, they take their own freedom for granted, and they want to deny everyone else their freedom.
   They cavort about redirecting, redefining, ridiculing at every opportunity, about every subject, all the time. It's a social disease. "LOOK AT ME I'M DOING SOMETHING CRAZY" on social media.

A kid goes down a ramp on a bike, and goes up into the air into a pond, but...the pond is frozen up. WOW. a bunch of watches right there.

Some guy is sawing the last support in two, of a carpool...WHILE HE IS ON THE ROOF... haha, the carport falls just as he grabs a tree branch.
That is woodpecker. tex. Whooreta. ccc. They will defiantly attack a terrific president who kept his promises, over 200 of them, but they refuse to criticize even once - a president that is devastating our country, left millions of $$$$ of military equipment in the wrong hands in Afghanistan, and encouraged the invasion and genocide in the Ukraine. They have no comment, because it would be non-elitist.

What a sick, sad loser mentality.

You have issues cal. 

I wish you a speedy recovery

10 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Teachers shouldn’t talk about sex to kids for the same reason they can’t talk about Jesus.

Let that sink in.

wow, real mind blowing stuff there....

... except that you do learn about different world religions in school

and learning about something isn't indoctrination

Also, again, people are taking anything heterosexual and considering it fine and normal and taking anything homosexual as sexualized and wrong. 

Can a school library have a story with a mom and a dad?

Can a school library have a story with two moms?

50 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

and learning about something isn't indoctrination

Also, again, people are taking anything heterosexual and considering it fine and normal and taking anything homosexual as sexualized and wrong. 

Can a school library have a story with a mom and a dad?

Can a school library have a story with two moms?

What story of two moms are you referring to?

Teaching anything sexual to preschool to grade 5 is wrong regardless if it's heterosexual  or homosexual!

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Vambo said:

What an ignorant thing to post groomer!

That has almost like a strawman argument/rebuttal kind of overtone , no? (what woody said)

3 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Sure did, 7th grade I believe.

We covered all of the popular religions in about 15 minutes.

meanwhile, a few groomer supporters are whining and bitching about the politics forum over on the Browns forum.

They get a bigger audience, more attention, and no one will be allowed to disagree with their ignorant TDS bs over there....

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1