THE BROWNS BOARD

Party of the pedophile

Vambo

It is amazing (or pathetic) how quickly the right shifted their base to the "grooming" culture war nonsense. No sexy M&Ms to be mad about, and CRT is losing its bite, so it's time to set society back decades and complain about gays.

1st grader reads a story about a mom and a dad -> fine

1st grader reads a story about a dad and a dad -> sexualizing kids! Grooming! Immoral!

Fuck, so many of you are just so damn sad. My vote only exists in Ohio to cancel one of you out, until we move on from your voter base. 

And it's hilarious when the right has child brides, Matt Gaetz, chil beauty pageants, trump wanting to do his daughter, etc. But it's the gays that are the problem!

The powers on the right are telling you to jump and you're asking how high. You're nothing more than reactionary nonsense. Sad 

1 minute ago, MLD Woody said:

It is amazing (or pathetic) how quickly the right shifted their base to the "grooming" culture war nonsense. No sexy M&Ms to be mad about, and CRT is losing its bite, so it's time to set society back decades and complain about gays.

1st grader reads a story about a dad and a dad -> sexualizing kids! Grooming! Immoral!

Fuck, so many of you are just so damn sad. My vote only exists in Ohio to cancel one of you out, until we move on from your voter base. 

And it's hilarious when the right has child brides, Matt Gaetz, chil beauty pageants, trump wanting to do his daughter, etc. But it's the gays that are the problem!

The powers on the right are telling you to jump and you're asking how high. You're nothing more than reactionary nonsense. Sad 

If you are not talking sex to little children why are you groomers so upset they made a law against it?

The laws are not against gays you moron...leave the kids alone let them be kids!

Maybe you should move to California they fit your groomer mentality, you can cross-dress all you want heck they make make you woman of the year!

7 minutes ago, Vambo said:

If you are not talking sex to little children why are you groomers so upset they made a law against it?

The laws are not against gays you moron...leave the kids alone let them be kids!

Maybe you should move to California they fit your groomer mentality, you can cross-dress all you want heck they make make you woman of the year!

I would recommend you stop calling people groomers. 

4 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

If the shoe fits groomer, truth hurts huh?

But it's OK for you to call people cultists though?

Strange you did not deny doing those things you just don't like to be labeled as such...

41 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

You are a moron.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

I would highly recommend that you stop voting for them.

You're a moron woodpecker.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

You guys, actually  everybody, need to decide if you want purity innocence or a wild and wide open sexual landscape. Switching sides, according to which of your proponents you went to slur is, well, ...... 

"AUSTRALIA: School Tells 10-Year-Old Girl to Ask Dad About Erections, Ejaculation, State Legislator Alleges - Miami Standard"

https://miamistandard.news/2022/04/07/australia-school-tells-10-year-old-girl-to-ask-dad-about-erections-ejaculation-state-legislator-alleges/

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

You guys, actually  everybody, need to decide if you want purity innocence or a wild and wide open sexual landscape. Switching sides, according to which of your proponents you went to slur is, well, ...... 

"AUSTRALIA: School Tells 10-Year-Old Girl to Ask Dad About Erections, Ejaculation, State Legislator Alleges - Miami Standard"

https://miamistandard.news/2022/04/07/australia-school-tells-10-year-old-girl-to-ask-dad-about-erections-ejaculation-state-legislator-alleges/

My new rule is that I'm not going to bother engaging you if you come from a place of putting words in my mouth, misrepresenting my beliefs, generalize insulting, etc.

I'll say one thing here. 

A story about two mom's isn't any more "sexualizing" or "impure" than a story about a mom and a dad. The propaganda you were fed growing up (and that is still painfully relevant for the older generations in power), or what this portion of the right chooses to believe now, is that heterosexuality is fine, normal, non sexual but anything gay is automatically sexualized. That's ignorant and false. 

This latest "grooming" angle is just a rehash of the batshit insane and deeply homophobic rhetoric this country promoted decades ago. 

Thank god there are younger generations across the country calling this out for what it is.

The right just wants a culture war talking point. They want a wedge issue. They want some nonsense that'll get their base going. This is that, and it appears their target base, most of this board, is eating it up. Sad

35 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

My new rule is that I'm not going to bother engaging you if you come from a place of putting words in my mouth, misrepresenting my beliefs, generalize insulting, etc.

I'll say one thing here. 

A story about two mom's isn't any more "sexualizing" or "impure" than a story about a mom and a dad. The propaganda you were fed growing up (and that is still painfully relevant for the older generations in power), or what this portion of the right chooses to believe now, is that heterosexuality is fine, normal, non sexual but anything gay is automatically sexualized. That's ignorant and false. 

This latest "grooming" angle is just a rehash of the batshit insane and deeply homophobic rhetoric this country promoted decades ago. 

Thank god there are younger generations across the country calling this out for what it is.

The right just wants a culture war talking point. They want a wedge issue. They want some nonsense that'll get their base going. This is that, and it appears their target base, most of this board, is eating it up. Sad

This preschool teacher talks to her kids about gender, race, and genitals

Woke CREEPS Are Teaching Your Kids!

"We MUST Talk about IT with KIDS!"

8 minutes ago, Vambo said:

Kids go to school to learn their numbers, colors, ABC's, math, reading, writing, history etc...they don't need to know if the teacher is gay or not.

We do not need a subculture of woodpeckers in our country. Nothing would work, there would be despair across the land, and pestilence would set in in every city and byway.

Only kinda kidding.

This garbage is similar to the nazis teaching kids to despise and spy on their parents - impressionable young people

trained to be desocialized, decultururalized, and trained to be subservient to the corrupt state of marxism.

8 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

I'll say one thing here. 

I understand your new rule it's no different than your old rule; when you're unable or unwilling to respond in a measured way you get mad and stop off. I get it. The right isn't Manufacturing situations to divide the nation they are reacting to crazy shit on your side. Maybe they overreact maybe some of the guys on the right repeat the same shit over and over and over, but that's what happens when people, you in this instance, are completely unable to see that there's a second side to these stories. So you are upset some are over using the phrase above grooming? Too bad. Try to step back for a minute and understand sexualizing 10 year olds as in the article I gave you might not be the best idea. Especially if you are going to freak out that some of them will start to explore the natural feelings once they hit puberty but before they hit the legal age. I know it's black and white to you. Us. versus them right?

WSS

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

The problem with all trans everything is that it's a fad and you're going to ruin a lot of people's lives when they decide to get their dick chopped off and fashioned into a crude childish representation of a vagina and then find out there's no market for it. No one wants to date one, no one wants to actually be one. They just want, desperately badly, to fit in with ANYTHING.  

These are the same people that once upon a time would have gone through a punk phase or a goth phase or some other similar nonsense. When was the last time you saw a 50 year old goth? For every one that sticks it out there's probably 200 that decide to grow the fuck up. Except you can't go back from having your dick chopped off and fashioned into a crude childish vagina. And you want to allow this to be done to prepubescent children? 

There's few things I'd be willing to go to bat for but this is one of them. I will never stand idly by while liberals encourage 8 year olds to utterly destroy themselves. 

• Upvote 3

12 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

I'll say one thing here. 

So what is your sex?

1 hour ago, The Cysko Kid said:

The problem with all trans everything is that it's a fad and you're going to ruin a lot of people's lives when they decide to get their dick chopped off and fashioned into a crude childish representation of a vagina and then find out there's no market for it. No one wants to date one, no one wants to actually be one. They just want, desperately badly, to fit in with ANYTHING.  

These are the same people that once upon a time would have gone through a punk phase or a goth phase or some other similar nonsense. When was the last time you saw a 50 year old goth? For every one that sticks it out there's probably 200 that decide to grow the fuck up. Except you can't go back from having your dick chopped off and fashioned into a crude childish vagina. And you want to allow this to be done to prepubescent children? 

There's few things I'd be willing to go to bat for but this is one of them. I will never stand idly by while liberals encourage 8 year olds to utterly destroy themselves. 

I never said anything about encouraging gentile mutilation for kids. 

I'm speaking to the don't say gay bill and all this "grooming" nonsense going on right now. The new hot culture war issue. You know.... what was in my post. 

3 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

I'm speaking to the don't say gay bill and all this "grooming" nonsense going on right now. The new hot culture war issue. You know.... what was in my post. 

What part of the bill do you disagree with?

Since gay is never mention in it...the groomers turned it into the new hot culture war issue based on a lie.

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

It really isn't a don't say gay bill just for the record. That's something you guys made up.

WSS

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

There is no "don't say gay" bill. It's just you being manipulated into believing some bullshit that some jackoff who makes a living stirring up trouble on the internet came up with. 

I just spent about an hour going through House Bill 616, Ohio’s version of the “Don’t Say Gay” bill, except they take it a step further so it’s more like the “Don’t Say Gay or Race” bill. It’s one of the jankiest pieces of legislation l’ve ever read.

The language is so vague that conceivably it could be used to eliminate most of our literary classics because of any reference to sexual orientation (everyone knows that being straight is considered a sexual orientation, right? The bill makes no distinction) or because it promotes “divisive or inherently racist”  concepts (and among it’s definitions for that it includes “diversity.” Wtf?). So the Scarlet Letter, Uncle Tom’s Cabin, Little Women, Huck Finn, and many many more could be gone based on how this is written. How does a history teacher sidestep slavery and it’s influence in everything from state’s rights to the Civil War?

The other issue is the bill leaves it up to each individual school district to interpret these terribly vague guidelines, so instead of fostering uniformity and consistency for our educational institutions in Ohio, we could get wildly different applications of this law if implemented. Conceivably, a kindergarten teacher could lose her license because some superintendent determined it was a bad enough infraction when she used a text book that depicted a mommy and daddy holding hands. 

Here’s a direct link to the proposed bill itself. Take a look at all its jankiness. I fully anticipate anyone in their right mind will oppose this as it’s currently written. 

https://search-prod.lis.state.oh.us/solarapi/v1/general_assembly_134/bills/hb616/IN/00/hb616_00_IN?format=pdf

12 minutes ago, Ibleedbrown said:

I just spent about an hour going through House Bill 616, Ohio’s version of the “Don’t Say Gay” bill, except they take it a step further so it’s more like the “Don’t Say Gay or Race” bill. It’s one of the jankiest pieces of legislation l’ve ever read.The language is so vague that conceivably it could be used to eliminate most of our literary classics because of any reference to sexual orientation (everyone knows that being straight is considered a sexual orientation, right? The bill makes no distinction) or because it promotes “divisive or inherently racist”  concepts (and among it’s definitions for that it includes “diversity.” Wtf?). So the Scarlet Letter, Uncle Tom’s Cabin, Little Women, Huck Finn, and many many more could be gone based on how this is written. How does a history teacher sidestep slavery and it’s influence in everything from state’s rights to the Civil War?The other issue is the bill leaves it up to each individual school district to interpret these terribly vague guidelines, so instead of fostering uniformity and consistency for our educational institutions in Ohio, we could get wildly different applications of this law if implemented. Conceivably, a kindergarten teacher could lose her license because some superintendent determined it was a bad enough infraction when she used a text book that depicted a mommy and daddy holding hands. Here’s a direct link to the proposed bill itself. Take a look at all its jankiness. I fully anticipate anyone in their right mind will oppose this as it’s currently written. 

you're a moron.

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

You interpret everything through pinko sissy sunglasses. Not worth anyone's time.

I don’t need you to interpret what l wrote about the bill, I asked you to read the bill itself and tell me where you disagree. If that’s a bit over your head then carry on with activities that are more your speed like quoting people in pastel colors and calling them morons. 

This is sickening... The teachers only concern should be teaching Reading, Writing , Arithmetic and History... Not which sexual orientation or gender they should be... A child has plenty of time in their life to make "Grown up choices" When they in fact become Grown up... This manipulating of our children just to make them lazy in and dependent on a corrupt government is deliberate in an attempt to emasculate male children. Make them weak and take power away from the people... They are even infiltrating military branches which in turn causes division within our own military.  God can't hit the reset button fast enough.. I pray for that day when a great earthquake swallows the whole of California and its sick fucked up denizens.

50 minutes ago, Ibleedbrown said:

I don’t need you to interpret what l wrote about the bill, I asked you to read the bill itself and tell me where you disagree. If that’s a bit over your head then carry on with activities that are more your speed like quoting people in pastel colors and calling them morons. 

You're usually a reasonable guy. Are you talking about some Bill other than the original post? If not do you think it's a good thing that Biden endorses hormone therapy and sex change operations for minors? Or do you think it's grandstanding to impress the lunatic wing of his party including the woodpecker?

WSS