THE BROWNS BOARD

Biden's selective service says we will have the draft again

calfoxwc

ya. I would not enlist with woke/gay/trans/feelings/etc being the main indoctrination goal

of our military - you know, instead of DEFENDING OUR COUNTRY.....

and you asswholes who happily voted for all this garbage to happen.....

including the tragic genocide in the Ukraine.....

are directly responsible because you did not THINK and vote, you just emotionally kneejerked like social media lemmings.

https://republicandaily.com/2022/03/selective-service-is-hinting-that-this-could-be-coming-soon/

but don't worry woodpecker, they won't draft illegals - they need to stay here and vote for the demorats.

and, I have some conscientious woodpecker excuses already set up for you:

1. But you can't draft me, I'm a yellow-bellied sapsucker woodpecker...on the extinct species - I'm precious

2. Say, how about if I don't get drafted...but I just call putin and say stupid crap to him til he gives up, please?

3. You can't draft me, you're a moron.

4. You don't want to draft me, I peck. with my beak. I'll fail the physical with my bad feet...woody-woodpecker-drawing-animation-film-animation.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

5. I'm feeling like a dove gender, so...wait, that doesn't disqualify me? damn....ok, I FEEL like a tree gender, you know you can't draft a tree. Look at me, my little leaves are swaying in the breeze......

6. You can't draft me, I might get trench beak and it would hurt our ability to win a war.

7. So, what did you have for breakfast? Rightwingers have breakfast of eggs, bacon, toast and jam, because they suck and don't know that birdseed is the best. ...so...you don't serve seed at the chow halls, right?

8. wait.... how about if I "feel" like a loser gender? you don't want to lose the war, right?

9. I'm too intelligent to be drafted - I need to stay here in my office and pretend I am of a darth vader gender !

10. Look, you can't draft me, I'm an ornithological wonder, an engineer, and ....what you mean that doesn't matter. Now look here, these conservatives on the political forum - they should be drafted first. They have nads. See? I don't have nads. I just peck. Did I mention that you're a moron? Say, have you ever shopped at costco? I'll bet you haven't. I shop at walmart because walmart has bags of birdseed and costco doesn't I think. and I can only drive an electric car because....well, no, I don't have one ...well, ok, I don't know how to do that either, I have always had my nanny drive me places. Say, that's a nice tie you're wearing there. You're cute with that tie, haha you sure ....wait, now, just a minute ....I have my bird papers somewhere .....did I mention that you are a moron?

On 3/29/2022 at 3:08 PM, calfoxwc said:

Oh, come on, that is funny stuff right there. Admit it.

seriously, that was funny stuff. Admit it bigbird wannabe