THE BROWNS BOARD

Are you better off today than a year ago?

Vambo

2 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

You are. The beginning of your meme was false. I've made my point and posted data to back it up. Steve even attempted to defend you and failed. 

What part of inflation at a 40 year high don’t you understand?

I can’t believe I have to spell it out to a college grad.

Just now, Canton Dawg said:

.... again, as I've said many times, I was referring to the first panel of your meme. That panel isn't true. It is false. It has been shown to be false multiple times in this thread.

You either aren't following along or you are choosing not to because you now realize it was incorrect.

You posted a meme, that you then backtracked and said was "for humor", that had a cause and effect going on. The "cause" wasn't true. There is inflation, no doubt, and you could have just posted about that, but the "cause", again, was incorrect. 

20 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

.... again, as I've said many times, I was referring to the first panel of your meme. That panel isn't true. It is false. It has been shown to be false multiple times in this thread.

You either aren't following along or you are choosing not to because you now realize it was incorrect.

You posted a meme, that you then backtracked and said was "for humor", that had a cause and effect going on. The "cause" wasn't true. There is inflation, no doubt, and you could have just posted about that, but the "cause", again, was incorrect. 

Yes, because as we well know…every meme is 100% accurate.

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

People with fragile egos can't admit their mistakes, it would kill their self-esteem. It's also one of the reasons they aren't very bright. If you never admit a mistake, you can't learn from it.

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, cccjwh said:

People with fragile egos can't admit their mistakes, it would kill their self-esteem. It's also one of the reasons they aren't very bright. If you never admit a mistake, you can't learn from it.

Did you make a mistake posting this? Don't let your fragile ego not let you admit your mistakes, it will kill your self-esteem. It's also one of the reasons you aren't very bright. If you never admit a mistake, you can't learn from it.

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Printing too much money adds to inflation. That's just true; only you and Joe want to pretend it doesn't.

WSS

And now here we are with the typical Steve deflections to take this off track 

It's the first panel. And you know thos is about the first panel because when you attempted to provide a link saying it was actually correct, your link referenced the content of the first panel. 

No one is questioning how inflation works. I think you know no one is too. You're just trying to turn this somewhere else. 

Canton posted a meme that was incorrect. He backpedaled to admitting it "wasn't 100% correct."

You attempted to say it was correct. You were proven wrong. Now you're shifting to just how inflation works in general 

You all need to just take your L's on this one. I suggest spending just another minute or so looking into a meme or article before posting it in the future. On any platform. 

You don't want to add to the statistics of the elderly sharing fake news...

1 hour ago, Canton Dawg said:

Here Woody, fact check this bitch and get back to me. . .

EE3C82ED-B6CF-478D-B5F5-3987068F3F33.jpeg

Sorry which part is untrue again?

He did say windmill cause cancer.

Sharpie..

1172289651.jpg.0.thumb.jpg.d9e66f1dde97603cfb9403c710eb4118.jpg

Signed bible

download.jpg.48b65e8adac8cfde5ba7cfbce55a319b.jpg

Salute NK general

download.jpg.e174c298956a937433b25caead4769be.jpg

Stared into eclipse

download.jpg.5f84312dbe0f275bd146d274db2c3908.jpg

Continental army took the airports

Bleach to cure covid

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/04/23/trump-bleach-one-year-484399

Sorry which part is untrue again?

He did say windmill cause cancer.

Sharpie..

1172289651.jpg.0.thumb.jpg.d9e66f1dde97603cfb9403c710eb4118.jpg

Signed bible

download.jpg.48b65e8adac8cfde5ba7cfbce55a319b.jpg

Salute NK general

download.jpg.e174c298956a937433b25caead4769be.jpg

Stared into eclipse

download.jpg.5f84312dbe0f275bd146d274db2c3908.jpg

Continental army took the airports

Bleach to cure covid

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/04/23/trump-bleach-one-year-484399

I’m not doing the mental gymnastics on this, I don’t have the time.

But here’s one that’s complete Bullshit that I’m aware of. . .

F0B4CC2E-F5F6-4E49-9031-9CF74E52D13A.jpeg

2 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

I’m not doing the mental gymnastics on this, I don’t have the time.

But here’s one that’s complete Bullshit that I’m aware of. . .

F0B4CC2E-F5F6-4E49-9031-9CF74E52D13A.jpeg

Trump didn't say you should drink bleach. Biden was objectively incorrect about that. 

And cccjwh's post, the one you wanted fact checked, didn't say that Trump said you should drink bleach. 

Trump suggested the injection of disinfectants shortly after discussing bleach as a disinfectant. That's on video. 

Your group generally doesn't have a good track record debating facts on here...

11 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Trump didn't say you should drink bleach. Biden was objectively incorrect about that. 

And cccjwh's post, the one you wanted fact checked, didn't say that Trump said you should drink bleach. 

Trump suggested the injection of disinfectants shortly after discussing bleach as a disinfectant. That's on video. 

Your group generally doesn't have a good track record debating facts on here...

"Your Group", LMAO!

5 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

And now here we are with the typical Steve deflections to take this off track 

It's the first panel. And you know thos is about the first panel because when you attempted to provide a link saying it was actually correct, your link referenced the content of the first panel. 

No one is questioning how inflation works. I think you know no one is too. You're just trying to turn this somewhere else. 

Canton posted a meme that was incorrect. He backpedaled to admitting it "wasn't 100% correct."

You attempted to say it was correct. You were proven wrong. Now you're shifting to just how inflation works in general 

You all need to just take your L's on this one. I suggest spending just another minute or so looking into a meme or article before posting it in the future. On any platform. 

You don't want to add to the statistics of the elderly sharing fake news...

Here's a statistic Woodrow. You're wrong; your love for Joe Biden doesn't change shit.

WSS 

11 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

1.. He isn't 40 yrs old and doesn't know what he doesn't know..

2.. He went to Michigan ;)   So of course you have to spell it out ..

16 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Here's a statistic Woodrow. You're wrong; your love for Joe Biden doesn't change shit.

WSS 

Now I know you're just trolling. And I know I shouldn't respond. And I know you have too much time on your hands to go back and forth with this. So I'll leave it here:

- You were incorrect. You were objectively incorrect. You tried to jump to the defense of Canton, who was already backpedaling, and you posting a link that was, again, incorrect. The 80% claim comes from a spike in M1. That spike is there because what was being considered M1 changed, hence the spike. M2 didn't change though, which is the point. cccjwh posted links showing this and then I posted links showing this. At this point you have to be a moron or ignoring them on purpose.

- It is annoying I'm even saying this, and I know you're just an elderly troll so it is what you want, but I very clearly do not "love" Joe Biden. Just for once try to not typical Steve a thread when you're clearly losing.

That's it. I'm leaving it here. Based on your last response it is clear we're at the point where you know you're wrong so you've resulted to typical Steve trolling techniques. 

I know you'll go for the last word. I know the little circle jerk of conservatives will applaud you. I know I'll see a bunch of hidden responses. Oh well.

I also know any unbiased person with a brain knows what happened here.

Canton (and others) if you're going to post memes acting like they're stating a fact, check to make sure it is correct

Steve, if you're running to the defense of one of your buddies, maybe make sure you're actually defending what you think you are

Steve, you're wrong, take the L and move on...

good night all

1 minute ago, MLD Woody said:

Now I know you're just trolling. And I know I shouldn't respond. And I know you have too much time on your hands to go back and forth with this. So I'll leave it here:

- You were incorrect. You were objectively incorrect. You tried to jump to the defense of Canton, who was already backpedaling, and you posting a link that was, again, incorrect. The 80% claim comes from a spike in M1. That spike is there because what was being considered M1 changed, hence the spike. M2 didn't change though, which is the point. cccjwh posted links showing this and then I posted links showing this. At this point you have to be a moron or ignoring them on purpose.

- It is annoying I'm even saying this, and I know you're just an elderly troll so it is what you want, but I very clearly do not "love" Joe Biden. Just for once try to not typical Steve a thread when you're clearly losing.

That's it. I'm leaving it here. Based on your last response it is clear we're at the point where you know you're wrong so you've resulted to typical Steve trolling techniques. 

I know you'll go for the last word. I know the little circle jerk of conservatives will applaud you. I know I'll see a bunch of hidden responses. Oh well.

Canton (and others) if you're going to post memes acting like they're stating a fact, check to make sure it is correct

Steve, if you're running to the defense of one of your buddies, maybe make sure you're actually defending what you think you are

good night all

68yily.gif.e42ca6eab394c5c98e009cd3530df837.gif

• Haha 2

Gotta love this inexperienced kid trying to sound far more intelligent than he is..

Acting like he knows 😆

Peckermouth.. You don't know what you don't know. One day you WILL look back and cringe at your ignorance.. If you are lucky enough survive it.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Steve, you're wrong, take the L and move on...

good night all

Blow me.

WSS

• Haha 4