THE BROWNS BOARD

68%-40% Not Surprised..

Axe

9 minutes ago, Bob806 said:

Male

Caucasian

Irish

So the point I was trying to make, is that while those labels may not seen important to you, they're important to others. Just because we, as white males, aren't represented during International Women's Day doesn't mean it's pointless. Representation is important to show those of less privileged (I know that term will cause some to freak out) labels that they have access to certain goals as well. 

I'm sure for some this comes off as awful SJW woke talk, but it's real. Just because a white male doesn't see the point doesn't mean there is no point. It's just looking at something through someone else's shoes. 

7 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Just keep repeating Maga.

Speaking of the bass eating shit up.

Now that really is laughable.

WSS

How would you like me to describe folks that approve of and agree with all (95%+) of what Trump does and did? 

But your response is no real response. It's a snarky typical Steve comment designed to take us off track 

12 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

So the point I was trying to make, is that while those labels may not seen important to you, they're important to others. Just because we, as white males, aren't represented during International Women's Day doesn't mean it's pointless. Representation is important to show those of less privileged (I know that term will cause some to freak out) labels that they have access to certain goals as well. 

I'm sure for some this comes off as awful SJW woke talk, but it's real. Just because a white male doesn't see the point doesn't mean there is no point. It's just looking at something through someone else's shoes. 

I've had this talk with a couple of my daughter-in-laws. They don't understand why I have issues with this type of stuff....so they can't answer why there isn't a International Man's Day. 

While I don't believe we need an International Man's Day, I think it's odd there isn't one, given there's days designated for lots of things. Maybe we just get Saturday & Sunday during football season. 

19 hours ago, Bob806 said:

I've had this talk with a couple of my daughter-in-laws. They don't understand why I have issues with this type of stuff....so they can't answer why there isn't a International Man's Day. 

While I don't believe we need an International Man's Day, I think it's odd there isn't one, given there's days designated for lots of things. Maybe we just get Saturday & Sunday during football season. 

Because men aren't underrepresented. There is no shortage of things celebrating the accomplishments of men. Again, it is all about representation. White males clearly do not lack representation, so it would be needless to create a day celebrating them. 

I think it is important to understand this, and sympathize with others, even if it isn't your own experience. 

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Because men aren't underrepresented. There is no shortage of things celebrating the accomplishments of men. Again, it is all about representation. White males clearly do not lack representation, so it would be needless to create a day celebrating them. 

I think it is important to understand this, and sympathize with others, even if it isn't your own experience. 

I would hope people believe that others should be judged on their merits and contributions. People who fall short are usually the ones who think those things should be artificially inflated.

WSS

On 3/15/2022 at 5:32 PM, MLD Woody said:

How would you like me to describe folks that approve of and agree with all (95%+) of what Trump does and did? 

But your response is no real response. It's a snarky typical Steve comment designed to take us off track 

200w111.gif.6a8abc05c89508a694bf6aa1721ab50e.gif

5 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Sad you feel left out we can give you a day! indexindexindex.jpg.3170500d5c908c2d8aa75aeceaf6a7f8.jpg

• Haha 2

On 3/15/2022 at 5:31 PM, MLD Woody said:

ec3231c5799bcb9c47a64c5621a88523.jpg.b77a83d41460c78f969786a234dcc919.jpg