THE BROWNS BOARD

DRILL BABY DRILL Biden may turn to Saudi Arabia for oil after hindering domestic production

Vambo

Neither drilling nor asking the Saudis to ramp up production will make a huge difference. If Americans really wanted to move the needle we could boycott. Unfortunately we don’t have the stomachs for vaccines and masks so walking & carpooling is probably out of the question.

1 minute ago, BaconHound said:

Neither drilling nor asking the Saudis to ramp up production will make a huge difference. If Americans really wanted to move the needle we could boycott. Unfortunately we don’t have the stomachs for vaccines and masks so walking & carpooling is probably out of the question.

We don’t have the stomachs for to be forced to wear masks and take a vaccine, they should have given people a choice and odds are after time they would have made the choice to on their own.

BTW COVID HAS GONE QUIET...

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Vambo said:

We don’t have the stomachs for to be forced to wear masks and take a vaccine, they should have given people a choice and odds are after time they would have made the choice to on their own.

BTW COVID HAS GONE QUIET...

Unfortunately positivity rate is still 7.6 percent in my neck of the woods and that’s an underreported figure. Regardless of reasoning people refused to wear masks and get three shots, bunch of pussies from my perspective.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, BaconHound said:

Please......

Just now, BaconHound said:

Unfortunately positivity rate is still 7.6 percent in my neck of the woods and that’s an underreported figure. Regardless of reasoning people refused to wear masks and get three shots, bunch of pussies from my perspective.

No the PUSSY way would be just to give in and do as you are told!

Some of those that work forces
Are the same that burn crosses
Uh
Killing in the name of
Killing in the name of
Now you do what they told ya

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BaconHound said:

They say my wife had "Covid" a couple weeks ago, and as I was sick as well, likely had whatever it was they classified as "Covid".

They gave/did jack squat, probably since she wasn't vaxxxed, just sent her home.

Not fun, but not the end of the World.

The Tests are BS, but since there's $$$ in CV diagnosis there ya go.

2 hours ago, hammertime said:

I’m not buying that one.

maybe if he wore a

different hat 🎩 

Not sure, especially with what's going on in the area now.

Would take time to do anyway   .   .   .   but, there are some other interesting connections not for here.

7 hours ago, Vambo said:

Uh
Killing in the name of
Killing in the name of

You know, it's funny when you guys quote Rage Against The Machine and guys like Bill Maher and George Carlin. 

https://www.nme.com/news/music/tom-morello-responds-to-trump-supporters-using-rage-against-the-machines-killing-in-the-name-2810991

21 minutes ago, Vambo said:

2022-03-08_004254.png.5db1132a587fb6752224dff22bdc91f5.png

Dude, I think you are badly missing the point here. And I agree, we should start with you.

https://www.newsweek.com/rage-against-machine-guitarist-says-not-what-we-had-mind-video-trump-supporters-dancing-1545706

"Killing In The Name. Recorded in 1992. Regrettably just as relevant in 2020," the account holder wrote in the tweet.

In addition to the band's guitarist, several other Twitter users responded to the video of Trump supporters dancing to the song, which was the band's lead single from its self-titled debut album, released on November 3, 1992.

"When you miss the whole point of Rage Against the Machine," Twitter user Hector wrote.

Twitter user Scott Hechinger wrote, "These Trump people are dancing (terribly) to Rage Against the Machine's "Killing in the Name." A song about resistance to police brutality, killings, white supremacy, & fascism."

2 minutes ago, Neo said:

Dude, I think you are badly missing the point here. And I agree, we should start with you.

https://www.newsweek.com/rage-against-machine-guitarist-says-not-what-we-had-mind-video-trump-supporters-dancing-1545706

"Killing In The Name. Recorded in 1992. Regrettably just as relevant in 2020," the account holder wrote in the tweet.

In addition to the band's guitarist, several other Twitter users responded to the video of Trump supporters dancing to the song, which was the band's lead single from its self-titled debut album, released on November 3, 1992.

"When you miss the whole point of Rage Against the Machine," Twitter user Hector wrote.

Twitter user Scott Hechinger wrote, "These Trump people are dancing (terribly) to Rage Against the Machine's "Killing in the Name." A song about resistance to police brutality, killings, white supremacy, & fascism."

2022-03-08_005312.png.a353d66d4c0c82c4ab6bf3d5fe8fe6da.png

19 hours ago, Vambo said:

Uh
Killing in the name of
Killing in the name of

Not doing as I’m told. I’m doing what the vast majority of medical professionals are suggesting. 

1 minute ago, BaconHound said:

Not doing as I’m told. I’m doing what the vast majority of medical professionals are suggesting. 

That's fine by me, just don't try to force me to do it!

The vast majority of medical professionals in Germany told the Jewish people, they were told that they were being sent to the camp, but that they first had to undergo disinfection and bathe...

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Vambo said:

That's fine by me, just don't try to force me to do it!

The vast majority of medical professionals in Germany told the Jewish people, they were told that they were being sent to the camp, but that they first had to undergo disinfection and bathe...

C’mon man those are even close to the same thing.

54 minutes ago, Vambo said:

The idea is, just blindly trust what you are told don't check it out just follow orders!

Blindly trust? So your internet research is the same as a medical professional that has dedicated their life to the discipline, rhetorical.  That is one thing that really makes me chuckle, friggin’ goobers with high school diplomas thinking they can provide insight a medical doctor doesn’t know.  

4 minutes ago, BaconHound said:

Blindly trust? So your internet research is the same as a medical professional that has dedicated their life to the discipline, rhetorical.  That is one thing that really makes me chuckle, friggin’ goobers with high school diplomas thinking they can provide insight a medical doctor doesn’t know.  

How many times has Dr. Fauci medical professional been caught telling a lie? You friggin' goober with a grade school diplomas thinking they can provide insight.

18 minutes ago, Vambo said:

How many times has Dr. Fauci medical professional been caught telling a lie? You friggin' goober with a grade school diplomas thinking they can provide insight.

That is one man who has been a puppet for two administrations.  The medical community has been as consistent as the data has allowed and that is indisputable.  

My college diploma sits on my office desk.  With that being said, I don’t perform my own dentistry or medical exams.  I leave that to the professionals and if I believe I’m getting bad advice I seek another opinion.  I trust the consensus of those who have more knowledge of disciplines than a Facebook group made up of political conspiracy nuts.

10 minutes ago, BaconHound said:

That is one man who has been a puppet for two administrations.  The medical community has been as consistent as the data has allowed and that is indisputable.  

My college diploma sits on my office desk.  With that being said, I don’t perform my own dentistry or medical exams.  I leave that to the professionals and if I believe I’m getting bad advice I seek another opinion.  I trust the consensus of those who have more knowledge of disciplines than a Facebook group made up of political conspiracy nuts.

So you made your own mind up based off of information you gathered from professionals...so you agree with me then you didn't do it because of the mandate.

Had your doctors said it was bad would you still have gotten it?  You know the mandate thing...

2022-03-08_005312.png.640e217f2fb590e108b536e119fbaab9.png

7 hours ago, BaconHound said:

Well, neither do dentists. A dentist performing a root canal on himself would be quite intriguing.

On 3/7/2022 at 4:44 PM, BaconHound said:

And by others perspective those complying to government mandates are better suited to be labeled as pussies rather than those refusing to take the jab or wear a mask.