THE BROWNS BOARD

The Voice of Reason

Axe

How many countries have come to help the USA in our times of need 9/11, floods, the 3/31/2020 insurrection,  hurricanes etc...

WASHINGTON, DC - MAY 31: Protesters gather at Lafayette Square Park outside the White House on May 31, 2020 in Washington, DC. Across the country, protests were set off by the recent death of George Floyd in Minneapolis

image.png.b2da037650f874a79e116f2b205d08bd.png

Axe that's absolutely true even though I don't think anybody it's going to listen.

Look at the amount of time this board has wasted arguing political party vs political party. Truly meaningless in my estimation. We all understand that the media will never give us the straight story. As for the corruption Ukraine has been one of the most corrupt countries on the face of the Earth for a long long time.

WSS

• Upvote 2

On 3/7/2022 at 6:51 AM, Westside Steve said:

Axe that's absolutely true even though I don't think anybody it's going to listen.

Look at the amount of time this board has wasted arguing political party vs political party. Truly meaningless in my estimation. We all understand that the media will never give us the straight story. As for the corruption Ukraine has been one of the most corrupt countries on the face of the Earth for a long long time.

WSS

yes, it's true, but not now. The Ukraine people fixed that.

On 3/8/2022 at 7:55 PM, calfoxwc said:

yes, it's true, but not now. The Ukraine people fixed that.

Of course it's true. The two ideas are not mutually exclusive. Ukraine her leadership and citizens may certainly be on the wrong end of the Russian invasion but that has nothing to do with the fact that the country is a corrupt cesspool. Second worst in Europe and worse than Russia which I assume is pretty bas.

WSS

29 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Of course it's true. The two ideas are not mutually exclusive. Ukraine her leadership and citizens may certainly be on the wrong end of the Russian invasion but that has nothing to do with the fact that the country is a corrupt cesspool. Second worst in Europe and worse than Russia which I assume is pretty bas.

WSS

They are not worse than Russia.  The Russian government is not only corrupt but evil.  I hope they all burn.

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

well, corruption is everywhere. It's a subculture of the human race. I'm talking about the government - they are not a cesspool now.

THIS government is demanding accountability, and fights corruption. The Ukraine gov is NO cesspool, But there is a corruption problem in their society, a holdover from being owned by the soviets. Too bad WE don't have an anti-corruption group like they do:

National Anti-Corruption Bureau of Ukraine | Eradicate and ...

On Feb. 10, 2022, the National Anti-Corruption Bureau (NABU) and the Specialized Anti-Corruption Prosecutor's Office (SAPO) filed an indictment against the chairman of one of the district courts of Vinnytsia region, who is suspected of receiving an undue benefit. The actions of the judge fall under Part 3 Art. 368 of the Criminal Code of Ukraine.
Leadership
First Deputy Director of the National Anti-corruption Bureau of...
Legal framework
The Law of Ukraine "On the National Anti-corruption Bureau of Ukraine"...
Principles of work
Key objective The National Anti-corruption Bureau of Ukraine is a...
History of NABU
The National Anti-Corruption Bureau of Ukraine is a central executive...

Ukraine's Anti-Corruption Journey: What Does Corruption ...

Researchers also took note of an increase in pressure on anti-corruption bodies in Ukraine. The Anti-Corruption Strategy, adopted by the Parliament only at first reading more than a year ago, is also mentioned. That is researchers around the world notice unpatched problems in our anti-corruption ecosystem.

Ukraine Is a Democracy Fighting Corruption. That Scares ...

Ukraine's anti-corruption efforts offer a set of important lessons to transitional democracies seeking to overcome similar challenges—democracies such as Moldova, or other countries across the ...