THE BROWNS BOARD

Sadly, seems we are headed for WWIII

calfoxwc

Russia has been getting ready for it for decades. They have an ICBM that can hold TWELVE missiles, commonly called "satan".

They have fired on NATO ships already. Assasination hit squads just murdering people right and left, including journalists.

Meanwhile, pukin hitler has threatened Finland and Sweden - to not even think of joining NATO.

Why is that?

because he is on an all out war to rebuild the soviet union, that's why. War ciminal pukin is all in on a WW to get that back. He's let the world know just how danerously cold blooded and vicious he is.

and biden is still buying oil from russia while russia commits war crimes via his military.

100 Million dollars a day to help russia fund gencide and war crimes all around the Ukraine.

Moldova will be next. Then Poland, Latvia.

He'll say several countries sent arms to Ukraine to try to stop him, already said that was aggression.

Our gov is cowardly and completely self-destructive and incompetent - mentally screwed up and corrupt.

It's pukin's time to go for broke.

Waiting, going full Neville Chamberlain , just lets the conflict grow and grow - which will probably end up a World War.

Every single voter who voted against Pres Trump and America.... caused this to finally happen. They are responsible for not taking that election seriously. It's so must despair and agony because of gutless votes for biden and all votes against Pres Trump.

People in russia don't believe russia has invaded the Ukraine - their "media" lies.

We are right there with the corrupt lies with cnn, msnbc, etc.

pukin knows it's now or never.

and the reluctance, self interest, and cowardice of russia's enemies will never be so easy to ignore.

Just seems history is going to repeat itself, again.

IF anyone thinks russia will stop at the Urkaine - they should read the history. pukin and russia have gone full nazi.

russian hit squads fired on journalists in a car, to murder them:

https://www.theblaze.com/news/russians-targeting-on-scene-journalists-with-their-bullets-report

Report: Sky News reporter ambushed and shot by Russian troops while covering Ukraine invasion

Will the Russian people finally realize Vlad and his cronies  have  robbed the country  and step up en mass to boot Putin  OUT  of office into jail.

I think that the conscript army will follow along,  many don't want to fight now. 

WWIII is unthinkable.   

1 hour ago, mjp28 said:

Will the Russian people finally realize Vlad and his cronies  have  robbed the country  and step up en mass to boot Putin  OUT  of office into jail.

I think that the conscript army will follow along,  many don't want to fight now. 

WWIII is unthinkable.   

Don't count on it.

• Upvote 1

on the news  - russia says a deal with iran will require dropping sanctions on russia.

I still can't believe that the Ukraine went with a deal to get rid of their nuclear weapons, while

russia promised to not invade and America (bill clinton slut) promised that we would come

to their defense.

so, stalin boy pukin waits, seethes and waits, until fools elect a mentally warped, corrupt coward to run our country....

into the ground.

Play the blame game or ..............................................................think a little for solutions.

https://warontherocks.com/2022/03/the-dangerous-allure-of-the-no-fly-zone/ 

https://www.rand.org/blog/2022/03/ensuring-russias-war-with-ukraine-doesnt-morph.html 

EDIT: If  none of that works then go to cal's Survival Crisis thread and add one of these. Easy to learn and the ammo is cheap/plentiful.  😄

and, this should never have come to this. and, establishing a "no fly zone" - too late. What I mean is,

obamao/biden/

pukin is even saying sanctions are an act of war.

Not bending over to get yer ass kicked is "an act of war" to him.

Apparently, pukin has his mistress and children hidden away in

another country. Why the )(&*)(& would he do that? He is ready for

going all out, nuclear war, to bring back his soviet union dreams, or die.

All this would never have happened if Pres Trump was president - HE was ARMING

the Ukraine way, way ahead of time.

Sad to say, Poland is going to send their migs to the Ukraine, they just need America

to get them our jet fighters to stay strong enough pukin won't start invading them.

The genocide in the Ukraine, and that IS what it is, war crimes, deliberate civilian populated targets.....

has been going on. only NOW germany realizes that playing the hokey pokey with russia was a mistake. NOW they are sending

help to the Ukraine.

I'm afraid it's too late for the Ukraine people.

Pukin finally went for it after America was divided badly, and lacked any legit leadership whatsoever.

So, WWIII may start after pukin takes the Ukraine, if he does - this war criminal won't stop. It's how he came to power - just like hitler..... until he is stopped.

Darn. I never did get myself an AR-15.....

Having said that, it could be WWIII, fallout around the world, a mega earthquake, asteriod hitting earth, who knows. But having extra food, ability to have good water - seriously important, medicines....

I've been studying plant medicines and food all around us. It's amazing. Been interested in it since our hs grad wilderness adventure where I was taught how to use it on myself by an old American Indian, who went to canada instead of going to war in WWII.

Those plants I used worked outstandingly. Been intrigued ever since. If it all falls apart, having some extra food put away would be a great thing, even if it is only a blackout for a few weeks. (russia could take down our grid entirely maybe - who knows) I think I'll go make myself some pickled eggs.

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

Having said that, it could be WWIII, fallout around the world, a mega earthquake, asteriod hitting earth, who knows. But having extra food, ability to have good water - seriously important, medicines....

I've been studying plant medicines and food all around us. It's amazing. Been interested in it since our hs grad wilderness adventure where I was taught how to use it on myself by an old American Indian, who went to canada instead of going to war in WWII.

Those plants I used worked outstandingly. Been intrigued ever since. If it all falls apart, having some extra food put away would be a great thing, even if it is only a blackout for a few weeks. (russia could take down our grid entirely maybe - who knows) I think I'll go make myself some pickled eggs.

If there is a nuclear war, you will die regardless.  

3 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Play the blame game or ..............................................................think a little for solutions.

https://warontherocks.com/2022/03/the-dangerous-allure-of-the-no-fly-zone/ 

https://www.rand.org/blog/2022/03/ensuring-russias-war-with-ukraine-doesnt-morph.html 

EDIT: If  none of that works then go to cal's Survival Crisis thread and add one of these. Easy to learn and the ammo is cheap/plentiful.  😄

I have been thinking about picking up a 22LR.    And a few thousand rounds of ammo.

3 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

WWIII?  Maybe, but hopefully not nuclear.   Putin has to know- he unleashes a nuke, even a tactical one... this is what Moscow is going to resemble...Sure Vlad wants to reconstitute the USSR, but is he crazy enough to try it?  

image.jpeg.031db3935979996e8087555ba0d4a64a.jpeg

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

WWIII?  Maybe, but hopefully not nuclear.   Putin has to know- he unleashes a nuke, even a tactical one... this is what Moscow is going to resemble...Sure Vlad wants to reconstitute the USSR, but is he crazy enough to try it?  

image.jpeg.031db3935979996e8087555ba0d4a64a.jpeg

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

No

WSS 

Would Hitler?   Yes.

Is there any guarantee Putin is not similarly crazy?    No.

4 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

I have been thinking about picking up a 22LR.    And a few thousand rounds of ammo.

The most versatile and most reliable if you want a good, relatively cheap do everything 22 rifle, then Ruger's 10/22 is the best. You can carry multiple 10 to 25 round clips and it shoots straight even if you put a scope on it for longer range shooting.

7 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

The most versatile and most reliable if you want a good, relatively cheap do everything 22 rifle, then Ruger's 10/22 is the best. You can carry multiple 10 to 25 round clips and it shoots straight even if you put a scope on it for longer range shooting.

You know as much about guns as I do, which aint much. If I should ever decide to own a firearm, I'm going to Cal for advice.

23 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Would Hitler?   Yes.

Is there any guarantee Putin is not similarly crazy?    No.

Whatever you say. 

Every time we beat the drums for a proxy war it's the same story. The opposing leader is insane and madman he's Hitler. Look guys you don't have to love Putin you don't even have to like him and you certainly don't have to support the invasion but no other leader in the world would stand for whatever the version of NATO is to them being right on their tern. For instance if Saskatchewan joined  theSoviet Union. Jack Kennedy almost started World War 3 when the Russians put missiles in Cuba.

But if you think it's going nuclear that's your opinion. I'll stick by my answer let me know if you want to put some money on it.

WSS

On 3/6/2022 at 3:28 PM, DieHardBrownsFan said:

If there is a nuclear war, you will die regardless.  

nope. We will be playing cards in our underground bunker, which is what I call our basement.

Or, in the barn - it has a metal roof so .........🙄

Being on the west coast of Fl less than 40 miles from Cent Com where there are no underground bunkers because with salt water intrusion you hit the water table at about 20".. Far less depending upon the time of year. Therefore, I declare in that case we would be gratefully fuckened. ;)

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

The nuclear fallout will kill more than the blast.  The lucky ones are the ones in the blast.

Being 40 miles from Cent Com with nothing but water between us (Tampa bay) We are within the blast zone.